Reparations

If BLM has a billion dollars why hasn't that money been seized and given to the victims whose business has been plundered?
Because BLM wants to do away with capitalism....

How dare those uppity blacks try to run a business!!!!

If BLM has a billion dollars why hasn't that money been seized and given to the victims whose business has been plundered?

Because BLM doesn't give a flyin' fuck about those victims. They don't give a damn about the one year old who was shot and killed while in his stroller, or the hundreds of other kids who were shot and killed UNLESS it was a cop who did it, and then it's time to start more riots and get more money from the woke rich and corporate America.

Because BLM doesn't give a flyin' fuck about those victims. They don't give a damn about the one year old who was shot and killed while in his stroller, or the hundreds of other kids who were shot and killed UNLESS it was a cop who did it, and then it's time to start more riots and get more money from the woke rich and corporate America.
Operative word... .seized.

1600840568533.png

After this last few years I'm feeling oppressed by BLM and I think I need reparations.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

what criminal activity has the BLM organization committed?
BLM is a terrorist organization

you’re either an idiot or a jackass that’s gonna say “those are right wing white supremacists”

I think you might not want to make that argument based on that video. There are databases full of white supremacist activity since George Floyds murder.

you’re either an idiot or a jackass that’s gonna say “those are right wing white supremacists”

I think you might not want to make that argument based on that video. There are databases full of white supremacist activity since George Floyds murder.
I thought you’d say that. You DemonRats are so predictable...

I guess all those black people in my video are white supremacists

I’m sure Biden and Celebrities are bailing out white supremacists

I bet this black guy who shot 2 cops 2 nights ago was a white supremacist too

This really isn't CDZ material and provided no evidence that BLM at a billion dollars at their disposal

Oh yeah? List a few of these white supremacist crimes. Lets see if what you say is true or not.

Oh yeah? List a few of these white supremacist crimes. Lets see if what you say is true or not.
Man you gotta do a little research before you engage in these discussions... your just lazy. Here this is from yesterday!

This really isn't CDZ material and provided no evidence that BLM at a billion dollars at their disposal
Money pledged is not money paid. So when manonthestreet and others start asking police to pay the families of the unarmed people they murdered, he can be taken serious.

Forum List

Back