Reparations

slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era

bunch of cracker ass cracker excuses

The usual dumb ass crackerisms

standard dumb fuck whiteness

your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism.

your continued stupidity and arrogance

hit a nerve there IM2?

~S~
The issue is about more than slavery and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit about slavery was brutal all over is a bunch of cracker ass cracker excuses used to deny your wrongdoings and that shit needs to stop coming from YOUR SEGMENT of white America. I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance and it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.
Calling whites crackers is as racist as calling blacks the "N" word

The issue is about more than slavery and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit about slavery was brutal all over is a bunch of cracker ass cracker excuses used to deny your wrongdoings and that shit needs to stop coming from YOUR SEGMENT of white America. I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance and it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.

Wow, that's a whole lot of can't-be-black-racism in one paragraph.

What is that, explain that

it's an idiocy that won't' go away.

it is far too late for reparations.
Its too late, you heard the kid. Why is this on the agenda for Democrats now? Open borders, um other Pandora box of liberal agendas? Anything goes with them to get elected. Reminds me of a man enshrouded in a cloud bank screwing a chair wielding teddy bear in heaven Kliban cartoon.

and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit

Of note is how you keep changing the goal posts

and...all to your own benefit

~S~

and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit

Of note is how you keep changing the goal posts

and...all to your own benefit

~S~
This board is dead, just like reparations for slavery. Get over it.

Forum List

Back