AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
After C&Ping the title from a YouTube video to the title of this thread, I realized I violated USMB rules by posting a topic headline in ALL CAPS. Hopefully the thread will not be deleted and a moderator will correct my mistake. Thank you.

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL and Respectful.

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME (1988 CLIP) •Feb 28, 2020 396 views

Hello. The narrator in this broadcast states, "The most frequent victim of black on black crime is a 16-19 year-old male."

I must disagree with this assertion, recognizing that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, the very first crime experienced by far too many Americans of African descent is CHILD ABUSE and CHILD MALTREATMENT.

The producer and narrator of the following - ⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised - broadcast reveals .GOV Child Abuse statistics for Americans of African, Asian, European and Hispanic descent.

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

The GOOD NEWS: Medical doctors and Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) Scientists offer an EASY 'SOULution' >>>

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Child Abuse Victim-Survivor Oprah Winfrey Why Kids & ADULTS Are Hurting:

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris:

'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health' ~California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

KQED NEWSROOM: How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's Health

AbusedKids.png
_tupac dr nadine burke harris common_A.png
Stacey Patton, Colin Kaepernick NO HATE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End OurNation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence,Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back