Reparations

This is the price you will pay for your continued racism. Now keep talking stupid

The refusal to pay what you owe is a prime example of people who don't want to take responsibility for what they have done and how they have lived off of what was done.

so total focus on 'black remuneration ' , and no acknowledgement at all for the millions of modern 'slaves' on this rock, for which I as well as you, as well as every other American are culpable IM2?

what did whites today get free?

IM2

1udzre.jpg

~S~

Look white boy, I am tired of the idiotic false equivalences those like you come up with. The fact is that this government owes blacks reparations for human rights violations that go past slavery and into today.

I presented what it is going to cost for you whites to keep making these trifling ass excuses. You are going to pay one way or the other. Now the next time your white ass bitches about the national debt or deficit, welfare or handouts, just remember that is the price your racism has cost you. Because if blacks hispanics/NativeAmericans and 90 percent of the asians here had been allowed to gain wealth just like whites have, we'd have no national debt, we would not be running deficits, we would not need so much public assistance. People drawing from taxes for public assistance would be tax paying citizens, our economy would be so strong that what you see today and brag about being great it is would be laughed at and no other country could ever come close. We could have free education, healthcare and affordable housing and low taxes. That's how money we'd have if you whites came off your stupidity. These deficits is what your fucked up white ass excuse making has created. You motherfuckers have failed in building a society, yet you want to look at us and talk crazy.

So as long as you make excuses, just chalk up and other one half to three quarters trillion dollars of lost revenues annually, because that's the price of white racism. Chalk up one half to 3/4 trillion dollars of lost consumer spending in our ecoomy annually. Face about 1-2 million jobs lost that could have been created due to such consumer spending each year.

The government owes us money. This is not money we have not earned. So the government can pay us and we begin rebuilding our communities with the money, or we can stay stuck on stupid. Stuck on stupid is going to cost us at least 4 percent of GDP annually. So keep on, because as I have always said, you will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got.

The government owes us money. This is not money we have not earned. So the government can pay us and we begin rebuilding our communities with the money,

How much rebuilding will you do with chrome rims and malt liquor?

I have an important question. WHO among the "persons of color"
are to be eligible for "reparations"? If a "person of color" migrates
from South Africa to the USA, is he eligible? Lately, I have noticed
that ALL PERSONS from Latin America are called "persons of color'
Are all eligible? The person to whom I am married has somewhat
dark skin-------but he is a jew----he HE eligible? How about persons
called "arabs" ----because they speak Arabic. Lately they have ALSO
been called "persons of color" ----Iranians? Indians from India?
Pakistanis from Pakistan?

We're all persons of color. White is a color. Just another leftist propaganda tool to keep shit stirred up.

We're all persons of color. White is a color. Just another leftist propaganda tool to keep shit stirred up.

nope----I am not WHITE------I am colorless-------but APPEAR pink-----because
my blood shines thru my transparent skin

Whites are who should get reparations. Right after Trump abolishes Affirmative Action, totally.

If you have an attitude that white people owe you something, listen to gangster rap, can't speak English, have a third grade reading comprehension, have the sexual morals of a hound dog, reparations won't do you any more good than another welfare check.

"Except there ISN'T ANY "white racism" except in the minds of manipulative liberals who push this false idea

Are all eligible?

White is a color.

They came as slaves: human cargo transported on British ships bound for the Americas. They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.

Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. Some were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we? We know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade.

But are we talking about African slavery? King James VI and Charles I also led a continued effort to enslave the Irish. Britain’s Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbor.

The Irish slave trade began when James VI sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies.
. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.

Were There Irish Slaves in America, Too?

~S~

This is the price you will pay for your continued racism. Now keep talking stupid

The refusal to pay what you owe is a prime example of people who don't want to take responsibility for what they have done and how they have lived off of what was done.

so total focus on 'black remuneration ' , and no acknowledgement at all for the millions of modern 'slaves' on this rock, for which I as well as you, as well as every other American are culpable IM2?

what did whites today get free?

IM2

1udzre.jpg

~S~

Look white boy, I am tired of the idiotic false equivalences those like you come up with. The fact is that this government owes blacks reparations for human rights violations that go past slavery and into today.

I presented what it is going to cost for you whites to keep making these trifling ass excuses. You are going to pay one way or the other. Now the next time your white ass bitches about the national debt or deficit, welfare or handouts, just remember that is the price your racism has cost you. Because if blacks hispanics/NativeAmericans and 90 percent of the asians here had been allowed to gain wealth just like whites have, we'd have no national debt, we would not be running deficits, we would not need so much public assistance. People drawing from taxes for public assistance would be tax paying citizens, our economy would be so strong that what you see today and brag about being great it is would be laughed at and no other country could ever come close. We could have free education, healthcare and affordable housing and low taxes. That's how money we'd have if you whites came off your stupidity. These deficits is what your fucked up white ass excuse making has created. You motherfuckers have failed in building a society, yet you want to look at us and talk crazy.

So as long as you make excuses, just chalk up and other one half to three quarters trillion dollars of lost revenues annually, because that's the price of white racism. Chalk up one half to 3/4 trillion dollars of lost consumer spending in our ecoomy annually. Face about 1-2 million jobs lost that could have been created due to such consumer spending each year.

The government owes us money. This is not money we have not earned. So the government can pay us and we begin rebuilding our communities with the money, or we can stay stuck on stupid. Stuck on stupid is going to cost us at least 4 percent of GDP annually. So keep on, because as I have always said, you will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got.
You constantly say "you whites", WE WHITES are NOT responsible for what you perceive as blights against blacks today or in the past. I have had no more opportunity to gain wealth than you have. Apparently YOU have had more opportunities than the whites because you also tell white posters how you are more successful than they are. It is NOT white racism to expect blacks and whites, and all races for that matter, to be responsible for yourselves and not expect handouts.

ok-----all true----the history of slavery is very very brutal. -------all around and
has HAPPENED all around

There are also persons of mixed race who, by choice of their parents, are half white and half black. What kind of eligibility would they have?

The issue is about more than slavery and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit about slavery was brutal all over is a bunch of cracker ass cracker excuses used to deny your wrongdoings and that shit needs to stop coming from YOUR SEGMENT of white America. I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance and it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.

Last edited:
I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance ands it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.
You have anger issues. It is not racism to point out YOUR racism toward whites.

There are also persons of mixed race who, by choice of their parents, are half white and half black. What kind of eligibility would they have?

your question has been answered by the GENIUS OF BROOKLYN, to wit
the GREAT LINDA SARSOUR--------just put a rag on any person's head and
call it an HIJABI PERSON OF COLOR. Have you been living under a
rock?

I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance ands it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.

IM, dear-------you is being a THUG

The issue is about more than slavery and slavery has not happened to whites in America during the mother fucking modern era. Nor has apartheid that was enforced against people of color and by whites and not on whites in MODERN TIMES. So all this bullshit about slavery was brutal all over is a bunch of cracker ass cracker excuses used to deny your wrongdoings and that shit needs to stop coming from YOUR SEGMENT of white America. I have said what I am going to say about reparations in this thread. The usual dumb ass crackerisms that ask me if I was a slave and the standard dumb fuck whiteness coming from the usual idiots here does not change the economic realities your white asses WILL FACE if you continue your racism. You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance and it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more. So then all the I did not own and whites were slaves in 1000 BC isn't going to stop what's coming.

You have been shown what the price is for your continued stupidity and arrogance and it's at least 4 percent of GDP if not more.

I love bullshit stats.

Get your fellow blacks to study in school and stop their criminal behavior.
That will help them and increase GDP.
No reparations are coming.

Liar.

lots of people do not understand that world war II reparations to----the victims
of Nazism -----ACTUALLY DEPENDED ON CONFISCATED PROPERTY---
not just 'HERE---we germans are giving away money'

Forum List

Back