Reparations

What is that, explain that

It is one race claiming their injustices are any worse or more important than anyone else's.

Even worse, the ultimate racism to even think so, having been accorded more already than anyone else.
Yes whites claim their injustices are worse or more important than anyone elses and have been accorded more than anyone else.

As for blacks, we were enslaved, and then excluded by law. Whites have never faced anything close. This is what, the 55th thread by one of you racists whining about reparations?
When did you finally gain your freedom?

It is one race claiming their injustices are any worse or more important than anyone else's.

Even worse, the ultimate racism to even think so, having been accorded more already than anyone else.
Yes whites claim their injustices are worse or more important than anyone elses and have been accorded more than anyone else.

As for blacks, we were enslaved, and then excluded by law. Whites have never faced anything close. This is what, the 55th thread by one of you racists whining about reparations?
When did you finally gain your freedom?
Dumb question. Next.

Slave , slav paproxomate.
Is that a tax on race, or is it truly merited?

We blacks have paid a tax on race for 243 years. Get help for your psychosis, ho.
Molon Labe
No. The blacks that where slaves died over 160 years ago and that is sad. Buts its gone and taxing people NOW wont fix that.

We continue to be taxed because we are black. And you live today on wealth made 160 years ago.
Explain that to me. We are good guys, really.

Reality.
It will never happen.

If we cut a check today, the next generation of IM2 little bitches would be demanding their checks, and every generation to follow.

Just pandering lip service to get votes and idiots eat that shit up.

The Neggras owe me reparations for having to put up with their crimes, laziness, stupidity in electing Democrats, stealing my money through welfare, naming every damn street in America MLK Drive and having to listen to that obnoxious rap music.

Blacks like IM2 constantly whine about white racism.

Yet we've had a black president. And black people can attend any university, buy a house and live in any neighborhood, and be employed in any profession they desire. ... :cool:

Blacks like IM2 constantly whine about white racism.

Yet we've had a black president. And black people can attend any university, buy a house and live in any neighborhood, and be employed in any profession they desire. ... :cool:
Systemic racism is real, don't be so daft. If you take that, that personally, root out that rot. That's yours. Systemic racism ain't the same as you being racist unless you choose that. Relax.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You were a slave?

He IS a slave, to his own weakness and bitterness. The many, many honorable, strong, intelligent black people I am fortunate to know would smack the hateful stupid out of that little SOB as a matter of course.

I am sad about slavery, but I will pay no thin dime further after 1865. Those lives spent are the reparations all well spent and if they aren't enough, then eternity you can wait...

th

That tells us a lot of how much actual history you've studied.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Shhh.. Reparations, for slavery. What is wrong with that? Everything? The slaves are fucking dead....And so are so slave owners, my grand parents came here from Europe in the 1890s. Just like BernIe Sanders. We didn't push for illegal aliens, just the opposite.We want legal immigration...

Forum List

Back