Rep. Justin Amash Leaves Republican Party

President Trump celebrated the news Thursday that Michigan Rep. Justin Amash is leaving the Republican Party, saying the GOP was better off without the "disloyal" lawmaker. "Great news for the Republican Party as one of the dumbest & most disloyal men in Congress is 'quitting' the Party. No Collusion, No Obstruction! Knew he couldn’t get the nomination to run again in the Great State of Michigan. Already being challenged for his seat. A total loser!," the president tweeted.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

President Trump celebrated the news Thursday that Michigan Rep. Justin Amash is leaving the Republican Party, saying the GOP was better off without the "disloyal" lawmaker. "Great news for the Republican Party as one of the dumbest & most disloyal men in Congress is 'quitting' the Party. No Collusion, No Obstruction! Knew he couldn’t get the nomination to run again in the Great State of Michigan. Already being challenged for his seat. A total loser!," the president tweeted.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

"Disloyal" says it all, doesn't it.

Pretty sure Rump has never lived in Michigan at all.

He is just being honest , something you gop-hers have lost. Honesty as well as all other virtues of what makes someone dignified you have flushed down the toilet with your shit.
You call sneaking around campaigning as a Republican while actually being a Democrat Honesty?

Here's another example ^^ of one of those Dichotomy Diseased who think "Republican" and "Democrat" are (the) two different types of people. :rofl:

He is just being honest , something you gop-hers have lost. Honesty as well as all other virtues of what makes someone dignified you have flushed down the toilet with your shit.
You call sneaking around campaigning as a Republican while actually being a Democrat Honesty?

Here's another example ^^ of one of those Dichotomy Diseased who think "Republican" and "Democrat" are (the) two different types of people. :rofl:
Well they are.
Course Democrats aren't liberals anymore.
They're something else.
But most Republican voters love their country and aren't offended by what it represents.
You're a lying fuck if you think we're the same as these Anti-American assholes that hate anyone who is different from them.

Well they are.
Course Democrats aren't liberals anymore.
They're something else.
But most Republican voters love their country and aren't offended by what it represents.
You're a lying fuck if you think we're the same as these Anti-American assholes that hate anyone who is different from them.

And who might "these" be?

He gets my vote.

You're in west MI then? In the Grand Rapids area? Because that's where you can vote for him.
Yes. I have voted for him all along and assisted his campaigns. We need more politicians who put country above party.

No doubt the Rs will do all they can to beat him and install another elitist yes man.

Agree with you there...

I am not a Conservative but I respect Integrity. Amash is a real Conservative.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/04/trump-rips-total-loser-justin-amash-after-he-quits-gop/
View attachment 267709

My advice to him is to take the article below and pin it to your wall. Then
He will not be reelected anyway, most certainly not in conservative West Michigan.

Bye.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Thursday announced he's leaving the Republican Party and becoming an independent, months after igniting a political firestorm after becoming the first sitting GOP congressman to call for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Fourth of July op-ed for the Washington Post. "No matter your circumstance, I’m asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I’m asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."

Amash quits Republican Party

There is no place in the GOP party for a person with real conservative values...

All hail Trump...

We welcome conservative values. What we don't welcome are back-stabbers. It boils down to Reagan's eleventh commandment.

When was it Conservative values to:
  • Insult the Military
  • Have affairs on all three of your wives
  • Explode the deficit
  • Have Military parades
  • Keep kids in cages
  • Obstruct Justice
  • Joke with Russian about meddling in the election
I don’t agree that he is a conservative. He is a libertarian. Do you hate him now?

He will not be reelected anyway, most certainly not in conservative West Michigan.

Bye.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Thursday announced he's leaving the Republican Party and becoming an independent, months after igniting a political firestorm after becoming the first sitting GOP congressman to call for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Fourth of July op-ed for the Washington Post. "No matter your circumstance, I’m asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I’m asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."

Is Mr. Amash looking to run for President as an Independent? He could provide another alternative for the Trump Haters?

Gotta hand it to Trump. He brings out the truth and exposes the swamp creatures. Amash is a traitor, both to the Republican Party and to the country. Another useful idiot who won't be missed (except by the left). Keep draining that swamp, Mr. President.

Bye.

He is joining the mass exodus from the Republican Party by educated voters. There is plenty of room. If he can't get elected in western Michigan then western Michigan is not conservative but fake conservative. Real conservatives do not support Trump. It is nice to see a politician that has a backbone. The Republican Party gets trashier every day as class like Amish leave.
If the D Party is so great, why didn’t Amash join it?

Why is it necessary to "join" ANY party?
The party should be abolished. It is a set up for the benefit the 1% to control the masses.

Gotta hand it to Trump. He brings out the truth and exposes the swamp creatures. Amash is a traitor, both to the Republican Party and to the country. Another useful idiot who won't be missed (except by the left). Keep draining that swamp, Mr. President.

Amash doesn't represent "the country" --- he represents a district in Michigan. Which is not where you live anyway.
You can self-generate all the butthurt you like but that's the way it works.

Amash doesn't represent "the country" --- he represents a district in Michigan. Which is not where you live anyway.
He won't be representing anything now, troll boy.

He won't be representing anything now, troll boy.

I uh, believe he's still in office, so yeah, he will.

The point remains, you have no standing to claim "traitor" on a Rep that isn't your Rep.
You have no relationship with him. Simple as that.

Bye.

LMAO awesome!

Amash's voting record isn't that bad for a conservative or a libertarian (which he is), but I highly doubt his constituents wanted him to support the impeachment movement in Congress by the Dems. He might believe it even though there's no evidence in the Mueller report to support impeachment, but he shoulda been smart enough to keep his mouth shut about it.

Funny how he does this the DAY after a poll showing him getting his ass kicked was released.
Yep, He’s just a cowardly sore loser.

Cut bait... That’s what cowards do

He was just being honest. SweetSue92 obviously did not read the Mueller report.

You mean the report that stated there was no collusion and not enough evidence to draw a conclusion regarding obstruction(translation - innocent) to a crime that never actually took place. Is that the Mueller report to which you are referring?

I left out the "you" in the above. Obviously she didn't read the Mueller report as there is collusion and obstruction in it committed by tramp and his campaign.

There was absolutely, positively no collusion found in the report and they didn't reach a conclusion on obstruction. I don't understand where you get your news.

They found no collusion because they were unable to find out what a Russian business associate did with the internal polling data and campaign strategy that was given him by Manafort. On obstruction, Mueller admitted he did not have the power to charge Trump so he referred it to Congress.

In other words, they didn't have evidence for collusion. Mueller had the absolute right to make a recommendation for obstruction but he chose not to. I would also like you to consider the lawyers on Mueller's staff. Hardly non-partisan.
Is acting AG Barr non-partisan? He`s the guy who was hired to get Reagan and Bush off the hook for selling weapons to terrorists. Mueller will testify publicly on July 17th. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back