Rep. Justin Amash Leaves Republican Party

Maybe he will get hit by a car.
Our Nazis wouldn`t run over one of their own. They`re fine people.

14jpTRUMP-master768.jpg

He was just being honest. SweetSue92 obviously did not read the Mueller report.

You mean the report that stated there was no collusion and not enough evidence to draw a conclusion regarding obstruction(translation - innocent) to a crime that never actually took place. Is that the Mueller report to which you are referring?

I left out the "you" in the above. Obviously she didn't read the Mueller report as there is collusion and obstruction in it committed by tramp and his campaign.

There was absolutely, positively no collusion found in the report and they didn't reach a conclusion on obstruction. I don't understand where you get your news.

He will not be reelected anyway, most certainly not in conservative West Michigan.

Bye.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Thursday announced he's leaving the Republican Party and becoming an independent, months after igniting a political firestorm after becoming the first sitting GOP congressman to call for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Fourth of July op-ed for the Washington Post. "No matter your circumstance, I’m asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I’m asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."

Amash quits Republican Party

He is joining the mass exodus from the Republican Party by educated voters. There is plenty of room. If he can't get elected in western Michigan then western Michigan is not conservative but fake conservative. Real conservatives do not support Trump. It is nice to see a politician that has a backbone. The Republican Party gets trashier every day as class like Amish leave.

If the Republican party is "trash", I can't think of an adjective strong enough to describe the Democrats.

You mean the report that stated there was no collusion and not enough evidence to draw a conclusion regarding obstruction(translation - innocent) to a crime that never actually took place. Is that the Mueller report to which you are referring?

I left out the "you" in the above. Obviously she didn't read the Mueller report as there is collusion and obstruction in it committed by tramp and his campaign.
Fake news, deranged poster.

You are fake news and you are deranged.

He will not be reelected anyway, most certainly not in conservative West Michigan.

Bye.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Thursday announced he's leaving the Republican Party and becoming an independent, months after igniting a political firestorm after becoming the first sitting GOP congressman to call for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Fourth of July op-ed for the Washington Post. "No matter your circumstance, I’m asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I’m asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."

He is joining the mass exodus from the Republican Party by educated voters. There is plenty of room. If he can't get elected in western Michigan then western Michigan is not conservative but fake conservative. Real conservatives do not support Trump. It is nice to see a politician that has a backbone. The Republican Party gets trashier every day as class like Amish leave.

If the Republican party is "trash", I can't think of an adjective strong enough to describe the Democrats.

Both parties are ruled by extremes. The Democrats are as bad as Republicans. Trump is worse than any Democrat.

Good for Rep Amash. The GOP should not just be the party of President Trump. Conservativism should not be defined by marching in lockstep.

Bye.

Both parties are ruled by extremes. The Democrats are as bad as Republicans. Trump is worse than any Democrat.
lol liar.

There was absolutely, positively no collusion found in the report and they didn't reach a conclusion on obstruction. I don't understand where you get your news.

They found no collusion because they were unable to find out what a Russian business associate did with the internal polling data and campaign strategy that was given him by Manafort. On obstruction, Mueller admitted he did not have the power to charge Trump so he referred it to Congress.

Just pure spite. He hates Trump, and now is pissed the folks are going to turn him out next election. Nevertrumpers are as crazy as Democrats in many aspects.

Bill Krystol destroyed his long-running magazine over the same thing.

They found no collusion because they were unable to find out what a Russian business associate did with the internal polling data and campaign strategy that was given him by Manafort. On obstruction, Mueller admitted he did not have the power to charge Trump so he referred it to Congress.

In other words, they didn't have evidence for collusion. Mueller had the absolute right to make a recommendation for obstruction but he chose not to. I would also like you to consider the lawyers on Mueller's staff. Hardly non-partisan.

This guy is a right wing Tea Party Republican. I agree with virtually nothing he stands for but at least he is honest enough to say out loud what most Republican legislators are afraid to.

Trump is a disaster. The Emperor's new clothes are invisible.

This guy is a right wing Tea Party Republican. I agree with virtually nothing he stands for but at least he is honest enough to say out loud what most Republican legislators are afraid to.

Trump is a disaster. The Emperor's new clothes are invisible.

Yeah, real honest. His family business is going to suffer because of the tariffs, so he said we should impeach Trump. Yeah, real honest guy.

He is just being honest , something you gop-hers have lost. Honesty as well as all other virtues of what makes someone dignified you have flushed down the toilet with your shit.

That's what this is about--honesty. He honestly knows that if he doesn't leave, he'll get kicked out.

Bye.

There is no place in the GOP party for a person with real conservative values...

All hail Trump...

Bye.

There is no place in the GOP party for a person with real conservative values...

All hail Trump...

We welcome conservative values. What we don't welcome are back-stabbers. It boils down to Reagan's eleventh commandment.

Bye.

Haha...I’m pretty sure the filthy raghead anchor baby didn’t have a choice.

Forum List

Back