Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist
LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

However, the Confederate Flag is a whole other issue.

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

What Confederate Flag? I never see any confederate flags being flown anywhere.

Last night on CNN and MSNBC, every talking head liberal pundit had the same narrative and that was the Betsy Ross Flag was racist and offensive. Of course they were all wide nostril negroes basically.

• Banned

Last night on CNN and MSNBC, every talking head liberal pundit had the same narrative and that was the Betsy Ross Flag was racist and offensive. Of course they were all wide nostril negroes basically.

Liberals can't tell the truth to save their lives.

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........

These people are so insane that they absolutely would call Obama a racist given the chance.

Crepus says differently.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Also at Obama's 2009 inauguration.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........
Well since you loons are stating that flag is racist. We are just showing how racist your dear Obama is. I mean if the flag is racist, the person that flies it is also, right?

Forum List

Back