Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

It's noted in the judge's decision. He goes through the relevant testimony of each individual.

And where in that does it state that no appraisals were done by the bank? I see in the statements of a Doug Larson that he did in fact do several appraisals relating to pending loans. I also see statements of a David McArdle that HE did several appraisals relating to pending loans! Care to try again?

Last edited:
And where in that does it state that no appraisals were done by the bank?
Page 9, the testimony of Nicholas Haigh.

In deciding to approve the credit facility, Haigh relied on Donald Trump’s 2011 SFC and assumed that the representations of value of the assets and liabilities were “broadly accurate.” TT 1009-1010; PX 330. The Deutsche Bank Credit Report’s “Financial Analysis” is based on numbers provided by the “family office” (here, the Trump Organization) and contains the same numbers represented in the SFC. PX 293; TT 1010-1013.

In deciding to approve the credit facility, Haigh relied on Donald Trump’s 2011 SFC and assumed that the representations of value of the assets and liabilities were “broadly accurate.” TT 1009-1010; PX 330. The Deutsche Bank Credit Report’s “Financial Analysis” is based on numbers provided by the “family office” (here, the Trump Organization) and contains the same numbers represented in the SFC. PX 293; TT 1010-1013.
You seem confused, Marener. Nicholas Haigh wasn't charged with valuations of property...his job was to make loans to high end customers based on their financial reputations. He wasn't looking at what Trump Tower was worth or what Mar A Lago was worth...he was determining what Donald Trump's personal guarantee on a loan was worth. That isn't something that is done by appraisals.

So what we've determined is that appraisals were in fact done by appraisers hired by the bank. Correct?

And I'm STILL waiting for you to provide a single example of a real estate developer being charged with fraud and hit with a massive fine for a loan that they paid back with interest and on time!

You seem confused, Marener. Nicholas Haigh wasn't charged with valuations of property...his job was to make loans to high end customers based on their financial reputations. He wasn't looking at what Trump Tower was worth or what Mar A Lago was worth...he was determining what Donald Trump's personal guarantee on a loan was worth. That isn't something that is done by appraisals.
Trump’s net worth was a significant concern to Haigh. Those valuations were a big part of his net worth.

And I'm STILL waiting for you to provide a single example of a real estate developer being charged with fraud and hit with a massive fine for a loan that they paid back with interest and on time!
I never claimed to have any knowledge about any other such cases.

And the dummy fu*ck know nothings still carry on with the pearl clutching and vapors
Loan applications are not a lifelong lock in. Banks you deal with over and over really don’t care much by 3rd or more time they deal with you
Yet witch hunting judge acts as if Trump forged the Constitution with a whole lot of “what ifs” about what Might have gone wrong but didn’t
Lib loons lap it all up like a dog drinking anti freeze

The problem Trump has is that he misrepresented his properties to get the valuations he wanted.

Mar a Lago has deed restrictions. He ignored it
Apartments have rent control. He ignored it.
Seven Springs has an easement. He ignored it.

These are material facts discarded to get a higher valuation.
Almost any deed restriction can be changed. Like Leary said in my link, better round up every property owner in the US...

The banks did not independently appraise every property on Trump’s financial statement. The banks testified they used Trump’s numbers and thought he was being honest.

What the banks do or don’t do isn’t relevant to the crime.
They didn't have to. They trusted him to repay the loan because of his credit history. Trust me, if he were a new customer they would have checked every item.

Almost any deed restriction can be changed. Like Leary said in my link, better round up every property owner in the US...
When the deed restrictions are changed, then it can be incorporated into the CURRENT fair market value.

The judge already discussed this.

The banks CHOSE not to independently appraise each individual improvement on the parcel because that’s not how these transactions are coordinated
Dummy fu*ks can clam up.

They didn't have to. They trusted him to repay the loan because of his credit history. Trust me, if he were a new customer they would have checked every item.
I don't trust you. If they trusted him to repay the loan because of his credit history (which is far from pristine), they wouldn't have required the statement of financial condition and a personal guarantee and covenants.

When the deed restrictions are changed, then it can be incorporated into the CURRENT fair market value.

The judge already discussed this.
That is wrong. Any property owner worth his salt will always calculate "highest and best use". This was just the judges way of getting Trump.

I don't trust you. If they trusted him to repay the loan because of his credit history (which is far from pristine), they wouldn't have required the statement of financial condition and a personal guarantee and covenants.
Standard operating procedure for a loan.

Forum List

Back