Removing The Burden Of America’s Original Sin

I yearn for the day when those indoctrinees actually mount some intelligent response.

I suppose that won't occur until the Right takes back the schools or just after little Richard Simmons is born!
I actually am in fear for the future of the brick-and-mortar school systems. I don't see how they're going to survive. As we continue down the road in the remorseless hunt for the lowest common denominator at all times valuable skills and knowledge bases will be lost irretrievably to the onslaught of foreign competitors who show up well versed in all of those things. The suicidal philosophy fostered by stalinist infiltrators starting from the 1950s up till now has successfully gutted the mores, standards and goals of a once proud educational system.

Last edited:
I actually am in fear for the future of the brick-and-mortar school systems. I don't see how they're going to survive. As we continue down the road in the remorseless hunt for the lowest common denominator at all times valuable skills and knowledge bases will be lost irretrievably to the onslaught of foreign competitors who show up well versed in all of those things. The suicidal philosophy fostered by stalinist infiltrators starting from the 1950s up till now has successfully gutted the mores standards and goals of a once proud educational system.

Here's a reason they shouldn't survive....and if they do, America won't.

EDUCATIONCOMMENTARY

"Students at Maryland High School Shown Thanksgiving Video Depicting Pilgrims as Oppressors

The Howard Zinn-ification of American history has now been fully embraced by America’s institutions.

It’s not just on college and university campuses where the late Marxist professor’s anti-American history is popular.

Bethesda, an unincorporated area of Montgomery County, is a suburb of Washington and one of the wealthiest places in the United States. Whitman High is part of Montgomery County Public Schools.

D.C. Public Schools did something similar, issuing a statement to students on how to “decolonize” their Thanksgiving and to acknowledge stolen land at their holiday dinners.

The video shown to Whitman High students was narrated by activist and former United Nations delegate Larissa FastHorse, whose Thanksgiving message was that “we are all complicit in standing on stolen land.”

EDUCATIONCOMMENTARY

"Students at Maryland High School Shown Thanksgiving Video Depicting Pilgrims as Oppressors

The Howard Zinn-ification of American history has now been fully embraced by America’s institutions.

It’s not just on college and university campuses where the late Marxist professor’s anti-American history is popular.

Bethesda, an unincorporated area of Montgomery County, is a suburb of Washington and one of the wealthiest places in the United States. Whitman High is part of Montgomery County Public Schools.

D.C. Public Schools did something similar, issuing a statement to students on how to “decolonize” their Thanksgiving and to acknowledge stolen land at their holiday dinners.

The video shown to Whitman High students was narrated by activist and former United Nations delegate Larissa FastHorse, whose Thanksgiving message was that “we are all complicit in standing on stolen land.”

"The Howard Zinn-ification of American history has now been fully embraced by America’s institutions."

BTW.....for those who don't know, Howard Zinn was a Marxist, and is history book is one of the most popular in government schools.

I can see you added some more after I responded so I'll address that. Those are just more accusations without evidence. Taking down statues isn't erasing history from public record or mind control... lol... you have no more evidence to back those assertions up than you do your previous ones.
Just like you have no evidence to contradict my views. Right?
Removing every single mention or evidence of Joe Stalin in the Soviet Union during their great purge
wasn't a way of controlling people and their opinions? What a comedian you are!
I suppose the Soviet Union just decided to pursue their purge for no reason at all. Because it was fun
and gave kids something to do, tearing down posters and busts of Stalin, and all.

Is this what you want people to believe? Really?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of the Confederacy. Nor am I a fan of totalitarianism.
Even with all those "thousands" of racist statues and school names infecting the minds of children and other citizens, at no point during the end of the Civil War, except for isolated small bands of crackpots (that still exist, by the way), did the populace ever express a wish for the return of the Confederacy.
Quite the contrary, even without the help of rabid millenials.

Only a few years ago in Northern Idaho a small band of miscreant Nazi aficionados and white supremacists
were sued out of existence and driven out of the region by the citizenry.

All of this happened without a single statue being brought down or one single anti white supremacy
march in downtown Coeur D'Alene. Amazing.

"The Howard Zinn-ification of American history has now been fully embraced by America’s institutions."

BTW.....for those who don't know, Howard Zinn was a Marxist, and is history book is one of the most popular in government schools.
Zinn and Noam Chomsky are the Batman and Robin of Far Left Fringe crackpots and school districts continue to
buy up their books to indoctrinate another generation of mush brained high school kids (like my son who
went through high school not so long ago in California).
It's brainwashing, is what it is.

I am a pessimist.....I don't have any such hopes.

America, and Western Civilization may have reached their sell-by dates.
There is an undercurrent that is bubbling up under all the B.S. we see around us, thanks to the
efforts of the Fifth Columnists media germs.
I see some hope, in the long run.

The left pushes a false narrative of Native Americans living like hippies with peace and love until the White man showed up. They were savages that fought each other and enslaved the ones they captured alive after winning a battle. Some tribes today still hate each other over past sins.

Last edited:
The left pushes a false narrative of Native Americans living like hippies with peace and love until the White man showed up. They were savages that fought watch other and enslaved the ones they captured alive after winning a battle. Some tribes today still hate each other over past sins.
The Left projects the Kevin Costner school of historical thought like the true dopes and dupes they are.

Zinn and Noam Chomsky are the Batman and Robin of Far Left Fringe crackpots and school districts continue to
buy up their books to indoctrinate another generation of mush brained high school kids (like my son who
went through high school not so long ago in California).
It's brainwashing, is what it is.

We're a home school family, and I belong to several home school groups in Brooklyn and Queens.

I was greatly disappointed to see that several home school moms chose Zinn history books....

The left pushes a false narrative of Native Americans living like hippies with peace and love until the White man showed up. They were savages that fought each other and enslaved the ones they captured alive after winning a battle. Some tribes today still hate each other over past sins.

It is pretty much the behavior found in pre-history culture.

The wheel is one of the clues about that culture:

They were thousands of years behind the development of the Europeans…..

Here…..simply proof of this statement.

While they did have fire, probably due to a confluence of natural events, they never developed even the simplest implements of mechanical advantage. The rest of the world did, thousands of years prior.

That simplest of ‘tools’???? The wheel.

“The invention of the wheel falls into the late Neolithic, and may be seen in conjunction with other technological advances that gave rise to the early Bronze Age. This implies the passage of several wheel-less millennia even after the invention of agriculture and of pottery, during the Aceramic Neolithic.

Two types of early Neolithic European wheel and axle are known; a circumalpine type of wagon construction (the wheel and axle rotate together, as in Ljubljana Marshes Wheel), and that of the Baden culture in Hungary (axle does not rotate). They both are dated to c. 3200–3000 BCE.
Wheel - Wikipedia

1638983633279.png

germantownbulldogs.org

The Plains People - Transportation / Migration

See any wheels on those conveyances????

You won’t see any land deeds either.

Just like you have no evidence to contradict my views. Right?
I don't need evidence to contradict your views, you made some claims and it's incumbent on you to prove them. That's how debate works.
Removing every single mention or evidence of Joe Stalin in the Soviet Union during their great purge
wasn't a way of controlling people and their opinions? What a comedian you are!
Red Herring. I haven't uttered one word of defense or commentary about Russian politics. The fact is removing statues of slavers from public spaces through Democratic means is perfectly okay. Libraries aren't being purged, books aren't being burnt, and writers and reporters aren't being disappeared for talking about taboo subjects. Not in America and no elected Democratic politician is suggesting it should be otherwise.
I suppose the Soviet Union just decided to pursue their purge for no reason at all. Because it was fun
and gave kids something to do, tearing down posters and busts of Stalin, and all.
Are you ranting about Stalin or Democrats? If you want to mumble to yourself in the corner about Stalin then be my guest, I thought you wanted to debate me about Democrats.
I'm no fan of the Confederacy. Nor am I a fan of totalitarianism.
Nor do you seem to be a fan of reasoned arguments.
Even with all those "thousands" of racist statues and school names infecting the minds of children and other citizens, at no point during the end of the Civil War, except for isolated small bands of crackpots (that still exist, by the way), did the populace ever express a wish for the return of the Confederacy.
Seriously? You never heard of Jim Crow? The KKK? White Supremacists waged a terror campaign against free blacks for a 100 years after the end of the war.
Only a few years ago in Northern Idaho a small band of miscreant Nazi aficionados and white supremacists
were sued out of existence and driven out of the region by the citizenry.

All of this happened without a single statue being brought down or one single anti white supremacy
march in downtown Coeur D'Alene. Amazing.
Wow. Just wow. Idaho didn't even become a state until 25 years after the end of the Confederacy. It's in the North Western part of the country. How many Confederate statues do you think they have? Lol.

The Left projects the Kevin Costner school of historical thought like the true dopes and dupes that they are.
What? Dances With Wolves is pure Hollywood bullshit? I'm shocked.
We're a home school family, and I belong to several home school groups in Brooklyn and Queens.

I was greatly disappointed to see that several home school moms chose Zinn history books....
Not surprising considering your location.
You can depend on Zinn to always give the worst possible view of the US without
any counter considerations at all.
I was kind of stunned when I read some of my son's Zinn text books.

Again, we were in California at the time. So I'm not surprised.

I don't need evidence to contradict your views, you made some claims and it's incumbent on you to prove them. That's how debate works.
But you expect me to supply you with supporting views (even though I have numerous times now)
yet don't feel the need to do the same? Please fuck off!
You've fucking lucky someone will even start a dialogue with you.
Red Herring. I haven't uttered one word of defense or commentary about Russian politics. The fact is removing statues of slavers from public spaces through Democratic means is perfectly okay. Libraries aren't being purged, books aren't being burnt, and writers and reporters aren't being disappeared for talking about taboo subjects. Not in America and no elected Democratic politician is suggesting it should be otherwise.
Whether you personally are a fan of the Soviet Union or not is utterly irrelevant.
Your millenial views are merely a branch of the same tree that the Soviet Union came from.
They invented it, actually. Thanks for demonstrating how shallow the water in which
you swim is.
Are you ranting about Stalin or Democrats? If you want to mumble to yourself in the corner about Stalin then be my guest, I thought you wanted to debate me about Democrats.

Nor do you seem to be a fan of reasoned arguments.
When I speak of how the Soviets controlled thoughts of their citizenry through propaganda, language
and control of iconography I actually AM discussing democrats and how they roll.

Seriously? You never heard of Jim Crow? The KKK? White Supremacists waged a terror campaign against free blacks for a 100 years after the end of the war.

Wow. Just wow. Idaho didn't even become a state until 25 years after the end of the Confederacy. It's in the North Western part of the country. How many Confederate statues do you think they have? Lol.
YOU say I never heard of Jim Crow. I never said that. So much for being honest.

How many confederate statues do I think are in Idaho? Very few, if any.
The point is, which you don't get or try to understand, a part of the nation that is seen as
sort of hard core pro gun quasi red necks, by many, tossed white supremacists out of
the region and they haven't come back, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
But you expect me to supply you with supporting views (even though I have numerous times now)
yet don't feel the need to do the same? Please fuck off!
You've fucking lucky someone will even start a dialogue with you.
Lol. You're free to run away cuck, anytime you feel like. But yes, when you make a claim like the one where you accuse me of totalitarianism, I expect you to provide evidence, otherwise it's just you're fucking opinion, and who gives a shit about that?

As for me, I have no problem backing up anything I say with evidence. When it say white wing culture venerates slavers I prove it, by pointing to all the statues of slavers. That's not opinion, that's fact. Learn the difference you moron.

EDUCATIONCOMMENTARY

All of world history is a record of land being taken by those there before.
Indians were very good at stealing land themselves. I refuse to feel guilt for what happened
hundreds of years ago as the last link in a very very long chain of events.

YOU say I never heard of Jim Crow. I never said that. So much for being honest.
No you moron, I asked you whether or not you ever heard of Jim Crow. That is what is known as a question. You can tell because it ends in question mark. I ask because you said at no time except for small bands did the populace of South ever express a wish to return to the confederacy and anyone who's ever heard of Jim Crow would know how ridiculous that statement is.
How many confederate statues do I think are in Idaho? Very few, if any.
Exactly.
The point is, which you don't get or try to understand, a part of the nation that is seen as
sort of hard core pro gun quasi red necks, by many, tossed white supremacists out of
the region and they haven't come back, to my knowledge.
Well if you want to find the hard-core, Confederate supporting, red necks you might want to look where they came from, it ain't the North West moron.

Lol. You're free to run away cuck, anytime you feel like. But yes, when you make a claim like the one where you accuse me of totalitarianism, I expect you to provide evidence, otherwise it's just you're fucking opinion, and who gives a shit about that?
When I end your playtime, which could happen at any time since you lie and make claims that have been
rejected over and over again, I will go without your permission, which I do not need.
As for me, I have no problem backing up anything I say with evidence. When it say white wing culture venerates slavers I prove it, by pointing to all the statues of slavers. That's not opinion, that's fact. Learn the difference you moron.
I doubt you have the slightest inkling of how many people that have confederate heritage and identify as Southerners "venerate" slavery. In fact I know you don't. Prove me wrong! I know you can't!!

Just another lie that Totalitarians spew out frequently and without the slightest
consideration as to whether it's actually true or not.

I don't see a single person in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, etc. trying to repeal Jim Crow laws.

This is just more of the ignorant and easily disproved bull shit you regularly spew out
that makes me regret I ever exchanged a single post with you at all.
Totalitarians aren't worth my time, or anyone's time for that matter.
The ad homs seal the deal for me.

And for the final record you can't find a quote I ever made claiming ignorance of Jim Crow laws
and Jim Crow policies. I was a witness to that history. How about you?

So let me go out remembering you as the sad liar and utter waste of time you prove yourself to be,
you totalitarian clown.

1. You appear to have missed the point, even while quoting it. Takes quite a bit of practice to do that.
Incorrect. I was dead-on-target.
2. There was no theft of Indian land, nor any genocide. It is one of the primary lies the Left uses to indoctrinate folks like you......right up there with the one about the Democrats and Republicans switching their pro vs con beliefs about racism.
You proclaiming it thus does not render it thus.

Purely a matter of opinion.

Whites did, indeed, steal great tracts of land from the Red Man.

Personally, I couldn't give two $hits less.

But my own personal perspective does not render history inoperative.

3. I detect one of the most truly stupid beliefs in your post.......you do this quite often: there is no similarity between the parties:
You detect - without stipulating just what it is you detected - ergo, you didn't detect a thing... and... by the way... your opinion of me is immaterial.

I know that pseudo-intellectuals, such as you pretend to be, routinely engage in meaningless ad hominems in an attempt to beat-down their opposites.

The problem for YOU is - in this instance - that you're not simply good enough to do that,,, your ego is writing checks that you're mind can't cash.

Let's cut to the chase, and prove you just as irrational and ignorant as I suggest:
Oh, dearie me... stand by to repel straw-man arguments, starboard... :auiqs.jpg:
The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

standing with criminals and felons rather than law-abiding citizens

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.
All true... they're a nasty lot, alright... just as nasty in their own way as your own bedfellows...
Now......which is your favorite?
Tom Jefferson... Abe Lincoln... FDR... Ike... JFK... Reagan... with an Honorable Mention for Jimmy Carter... not for competency, but for humanitarianism.

4. And one more thing: this was never about Trump vs Biden, you dunce.
Dunce? Cool. You're right. I'm dumb as a box-o-rox... but I'm comforted to know that you suffer from an even more severe case of Tiny Brain -itis.

You're ubiquitous alright but you're not exactly the Brightest Crayon in the Box... not by a long-shot. :cool:

Only a fool votes for persons or personalities......
ALMOST true...

The exception being...

If the "personality" of the candidate is so abnormal and dangerous that one is forced to subordinate policy until the danger has passed.

That's the key point that you Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers continually miss...

There are vast numbers of voters out there who would LOVE to dump the Dems and begin voting Pub again from time to time...

But your collective and servile and idiotic surrender to your Orange Baboon-God doesn't leave large numbers of voters with any other choice.

And - in this context - THAT is where I stand.

Now go pi$$ up a tree, Princess.

Forum List

Back