19 Senate Republicans Give Biden Over $13B to Resettle Unlimited Flow of Afghans Across Their States

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I commented in another thread about this yesterday and was told by one guy that the Uniparty only existed "between my ears" then was called a name.....So I looked to see if anyone else had picked-up on this and I did not see anything.

President Joe Biden’s massive Afghan resettlement operation, with no end date, has been funded by Congress to the sum of more than $13 billion thanks to 19 Senate Republicans who helped advance the plan.

The List: 19 Senate GOPs Give Biden $13B to Resettle Afghans in U.S.

Sadly I was off on the amount by half, it's almost twice as much as I thought......Never mind the same RINOs also let the dems off the hook so that they can now concentrate on Biden's BBB plan without a .gov shutdown to worry about.

Huh, I guess the Uniparty does not exist between my ears after all.

I commented in another thread about this yesterday and was told by one guy that the Uniparty only existed "between my ears" then was called a name.....So I looked to see if anyone else had picked-up on this and I did not see anything.

President Joe Biden’s massive Afghan resettlement operation, with no end date, has been funded by Congress to the sum of more than $13 billion thanks to 19 Senate Republicans who helped advance the plan.

Sadly I was off on the amount by half, it's almost twice as much as I thought......Never mind the same RINOs also let the dems off the hook so that they can now concentrate on Biden's BBB plan without a .gov shutdown to worry about.

I prefer the term Duopoly to Uniparty, but either way it is a real and vibrant thing.

But as long as they keep us fighting each other they can do whatever they wish

Thanks to those who refused to speak up about getting involved in Afghanistan to start with.

I prefer the term Duopoly to Uniparty, but either way it is a real and vibrant thing.

It's not much of a fight when the (spit) gop does not even bother to put the gloves on.

I read where there is 17 dems in the House retiring before 2022 and won't seek reelection due to the bloodbath they are expecting.....And "family reasons" of course.....That's sounds nice and all but when you have the likes of what we do in the Senate it makes little difference.

It's not much of a fight when the (spit) gop does not even bother to put the gloves on.

I read where there is 17 dems in the House retiring before 2022 and won't seek reelection due to the bloodbath they are expecting.....And "family reasons" of course.....That's sounds nice and all but when you have the likes of what we do in the Senate it makes little difference.

I am not talking about the folks in DC fighting, I am talking about the citizens of the country. The hate and fighting in DC is all drama, no more real than the WWE.

But they work to divide us as a populous and keep us fighting each other so they can have free reign to do as they please.

I am not talking about the folks in DC fighting, I am talking about the citizens of the country. The hate and fighting in DC is all drama, no more real than the WWE.

But they work to divide us as a populous and keep us fighting each other so they can have free reign to do as they please.
I really don't know anyone that does not think along the same lines as I do, there's no real fight there, just arguing over the details.

I suspect that the dems think the same way along those lines so it does require a "fight" in congress when those two different schools of thought collide.

"People who use the term "Duopoly" are the same idiots who believe that "maybe" is an actual life's choice. When you go to the ballot box, there is no "maybe" on the ballot, only "Yes" or "No." - JGalt Dec. 4, 2021

:04:

What were we supposed to do, throw them out in the streets?
They should have never been brought here in the first place but since we seem to be stuck with them they could have been taken to a US territory like PR or the Virgin Islands and vetted/settled there.

So-called refugees should never be cut loose in the states. It also eliminates the fuck-fuck games politicians play of which states they will be settled in.....Those people have no rights when it comes to where we choose to settle them.

Hell, I suspect we could have cut a deal with another country to settle them there for a mere fraction of the 14 Billion we are going to spend on them, not to mention what has been spent on them thus far.

What fuck-fuck games you might ask, well here's a thread from this past October.....BTW, Senate RINOs were all over that one too.

Swing State Democrats Approve ‘Unlimited’ Afghan Refugees to U.S.

Last edited:

So 19 out of 50 makes it a Uniparty? You are mathematically ignorant!

So 19 out of 50 makes it a Uniparty? You are mathematically ignorant!
I don't like to name call but vapid statements like that test me as I don't suffer fools very well.

Sigh, but I'll try to explain it to you as I would to a child.

When the RINOs allow debate to be cut off by giving the dems more than the 60-vote threshold needed to both cut off debate and to pass the extension that means that they joined (unified if you will) with the dems against the wishes of those that voted for them.

I don't like to name call but vapid statements like that test me as I don't suffer fools very well.

Sigh, but I'll try to explain it to you as I would to a child.

When the RINOs allow debate to be cut off by giving the dems more than the 60-vote threshold needed to both cut off debate and to pass the extension that means that they joined (unified if you will) with the dems against the wishes of those that voted for them.
What would shutting down the government accomplish?

What would you suggest that the president do? Tump pulled out of Syria and left 100,000 Kurds, who supported our troops, to be slaughtered by the Turks. Many of these Afghans aided our troops and saved many lives. Do we walk out on them?

What would you suggest that the president do? Tump pulled out of Syria and left 100,000 Kurds, who supported our troops, to be slaughtered by the Turks. Many of these Afghans aided our troops and saved many lives. Do we walk out on them?
Vett/settle them either in US Territories or pay another allied country to host them. They do not need to be brought to the states to become political pawns.

We were only morally responsible for their safe passage out of Afghanistan, nothing more. Now I'm not opposed to a helping hand as long as that takes place someplace else.

Define "massive" and "no end in sight".

On one hand, you people criticize Biden for not getting our Afghan allies out then you criticize Biden for spending money to resettle those who got out. Get your story straight.

Forum List

Back