Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Why would that make you happy? It makes Putin VERY happy
Didn't say anything about it making me happy. Biden has shown he has no interest in ending this war. If he wanted it to end, Uke's would have been provided Air a along time ago. Poland offered to send it's entire fleet of Mig-29's to Zelensky, but Biden stopped it.
So tell me who is on Putins side, surely looks like Biden is.

Didn't say anything about it making me happy. Biden has shown he has no interest in ending this war. If he wanted it to end, Uke's would have been provided Air a along time ago. Poland offered to send it's entire fleet of Mig-29's to Zelensky, but Biden stopped it.
So tell me who is on Putins side, surely looks like Biden is.
Russian anti Air campaign is pretty good. They have a huge variety of anti aircraft products that keep the skies clear. And the types of aircraft that are capable of avoiding their stuff we are not going to give anybody. Including F-16s which requires a minimum of 2 years of training. (Too long of a training window)

What we did do was even the playing field with Manpads and other anti aircraft equipment like SAMs and etc. So both sides have a really hard time flying over there. (Except for drones....gotta love them drones)
Drone warfare is a new nuance to fighting. Where they don't pack a huge punch that can take out an entire convoy they can take out tanks, APCs, radar towers and troops in bunkers...and they cost a tiny fraction of what a jet or helicopter would. Plus they do aerial reconnaissance very well for platoons on the ground, give laser guidance for missiles and bombs, and fire redirect for howitzer battery teams.

Take care of your own country first.

You are an idiot if you belive that to be representative of America as a whole.

Not to mention a top grade hypocrite - Russia is a near third world country outside of Moscow and StP, yet you fully support a highly damaging, costly invasion that is condicted by Russian government.

You are an idiot if you belive that to be representative of America as a whole.
Really? Who is the "representative of America as a whole" now? According to U.S. leader Biden, it's the trans- perverts who are the soul of America...

Really? Who is the "representative of America as a whole" now? According to U.S. leader Biden, it's the trans- perverts who are the soul of America...
WHO....?

Get the silly propaganda garbage out of your head, it's not "who", it's objective macroeconomic data.

United States is one of most productive, influential and prosperous countries in the world with some of the highest standards of living.

Capitalists can provide their citizens with a comfortable and quite liberal life, as long as their power and income are not threatened and as long as there is someone to rob abroad. But as soon as the situation changes, the screws tighten and good old-fashioned fascism comes out of the closet.

What it looked like at the front lines this past winter at a hospital. Listen to the doctors and soldiers and the things they say. Very heartbreaking but extremely understandable as to why they are there. "This is my home!"

What it looked like at the front lines this past winter at a hospital. Listen to the doctors and soldiers and the things they say. Very heartbreaking but extremely understandable as to why they are there. "This is my home!"

What's even more heartbreaking is the amount of money Zelenskey and his generals have been skimming from our generosity.
Carlson reported on this months ago, lavish penthouses, exotic cars, now Seymour Hersh did a story on it last week.

That's supposed to be your refute of entire 27 Trillion dollar American economy?
America is
Hillary laughing at murdering Gaddafi
Albright saying killing 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it
Bush killing a million people based on a lie
Obama shrugging off our torture program
Trump bragging about dropping the biggest bomb

Endless wars, coups and sanctions

Forum List

Back