Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Still trying to figure out how americans, watch US government, openly say they must weaken Russia and stop the rise of China, while surrounding their countries with military bases and weapons and still believe that we are not the aggressors?
Pisses you and Putin off huh?

Not in Ukraine
Dude....what I tell you. Spec ops.
Not Marines.

"The inspections are being carried out by the defense attache and office of defense cooperations at the U.S. embassy in Kyiv, which re-opened in May."
LOL.....staffed with spec ops, like I already said, months ago.

US Special Forces in Ukraine at embassy, official confirms, as Pentagon document leak probe heats up​

US Special Forces in Ukraine at embassy, official confirms, as Pentagon document leak probe heats up

Are they driving tanks? Flying planes?

Hell I have seen nothing credible that they are even there
The leak from the Xiden admin shows that they are there....https://fortune.com/2023/04/12/us-nato-special-forces-military-ukraine-leaked-documents/

who knows what they are doing

The leak from the Xiden admin shows that they are there....https://fortune.com/2023/04/12/us-nato-special-forces-military-ukraine-leaked-documents/

who knows what they are doing
Bad link

Ohhhh I see. Embassy guards are going to start WW III

Right
Oh, now you admit I was right all along. Don't forget what I said about a great cover for an op.

Remember the SEAL who got wacked? Supposedly deserted......that's the kind of angle they would play if an active embedded with Uke's and got killed or
caught.

The Non-proliferation treaty that we got Ukraine to sign in order to give up their nuclear weapons requires the US to supply arms if they are attacked.

Guess what?

The Non-proliferation treaty that we got Ukraine to sign in order to give up their nuclear weapons requires the US to supply arms if they are attacked.

Guess what?
I’m all for weakening the pootin authoritarian rule.

I’m all for weakening the pootin authoritarian rule.
Russia promised to protect them too if they were attacked....but that part hasn't exactly worked out so well as far as Russia keeping their end of the treaty.

Forum List

Back