Remember What Georgia Sheriffs Said About That College Bus?? They Lied

Some alert
Outstanding work by the K9

No drugs found

They tie up the driver with chatter to give the dog time to show up on scene, then magically……there is an “alert”

If the dog alerts on a specific bag, they have grounds to search that bag
Alerting on a whole bus does not give you a right to search the whole bus
You are, as always, simply making shit up:
Per the Liberty Co. Sheriff: "Deputies used a K9 to circle the outside of the bus. The dog alerted them to narcotics, which gave them reason to search the bus"

"Newly released body camera footage of Georgia sheriff’s deputies stopping a majority-Black lacrosse team's bus shows the officers rifling through the players’ personal items — after the sheriff asserted the deputies did no such thing. Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman said in a statement Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or any person were searched.” But the body camera footage tells another story.

Footage obtained by the Delaware News Journal shows deputies going through several bags, digging through makeup, inspecting medicine, and even opening a wrapped gift. “It gives me a sense of relief so that everybody else can see what they did to us and how we felt in that moment,” said Anderson, a rising junior. “They were searching through our belongings and luggage for 20 minutes. I remember them going through my friend’s and she was saying, ‘That’s my bag,’ and they were looking through her panties.”

I mean it is human nature sometimes to immediately deny something when you are called out on it -- so I can understand the police habit to just deny it, even tho they know there is footage that will show they are lying...the key is to get the lie out first and hope the truth won't overpower that lie..and even if the truth makes it look bad, so what? It's the police....yea, some uppity black kids had their stuff searched thru, so what.....they deserved it.....if they want to avoid something like that, they should get their money up and charter a plane like a real university does....all of that talk about I will rise up against the government if they violate "my freedoms, my rights" is for real Americans who are upset that someone else they know had to pay grazing fees and stuff.....not this crap these college kids are mad about.....

View attachment 645441
When Joe is in Buffalo he is going to break dance to the song. "Play that funky music, white boy"! Let me tell you. Joe would be the real enemy. He would run a concentration camp killing people if it met his criteria for power.

You are, as always, simply making shit up:
Per the Liberty Co. Sheriff: "Deputies used a K9 to circle the outside of the bus. The dog alerted them to narcotics, which gave them reason to search the bus"

First of all, the dog was wrong about there being drugs
Secondly, they have no probable cause to search a whole bus

If the dog is so great at his job, he can alert on a specific bag not a whole bus

They searched every bag because they saw black girls and thought……..marijuana

When Joe is in Buffalo he is going to break dance to the song. "Play that funky music, white boy"! Let me tell you. Joe would be the real enemy. He would run a concentration camp killing people if it met his criteria for power.
WTF are you babbling about?

A K9 drug sniffing dog was called in and alerted on the bus - THAT is Probable Cause, genius.

There was no cause to bring the dogs to start with. Besides, we need to end this practice. Dogs hit when the cops want.them to. We see quite often where they supposedly hit but there is nothing there.

"Newly released body camera footage of Georgia sheriff’s deputies stopping a majority-Black lacrosse team's bus shows the officers rifling through the players’ personal items — after the sheriff asserted the deputies did no such thing. Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman said in a statement Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or any person were searched.” But the body camera footage tells another story.

Footage obtained by the Delaware News Journal shows deputies going through several bags, digging through makeup, inspecting medicine, and even opening a wrapped gift. “It gives me a sense of relief so that everybody else can see what they did to us and how we felt in that moment,” said Anderson, a rising junior. “They were searching through our belongings and luggage for 20 minutes. I remember them going through my friend’s and she was saying, ‘That’s my bag,’ and they were looking through her panties.”

I mean it is human nature sometimes to immediately deny something when you are called out on it -- so I can understand the police habit to just deny it, even tho they know there is footage that will show they are lying...the key is to get the lie out first and hope the truth won't overpower that lie..and even if the truth makes it look bad, so what? It's the police....yea, some uppity black kids had their stuff searched thru, so what.....they deserved it.....if they want to avoid something like that, they should get their money up and charter a plane like a real university does....all of that talk about I will rise up against the government if they violate "my freedoms, my rights" is for real Americans who are upset that someone else they know had to pay grazing fees and stuff.....not this crap these college kids are mad about.....

View attachment 645441
You don't think that the cops stop buses with white people on them to search as well?

For a

All for the cops using a dog to sniff luggage? Really Super---you obviously don't pay taxes and are so pro criminals that you don't want the cops stopping crime.
Yea because they catch HBCU college kids transporting drugs on team buses all the time, don't they Turtleshit. I wonder how many times they break out the drug dogs when they catch white buses riding in the left lane. Come to think of it Turtleshit, tell me how many criminals was on that bus.

being on a lacrosse team just isn’t safe…let’s not forget what Al Sharpton did to the Duke team

View attachment 645441
No one cares about people getting pulled over. It happens to thousands of people every day. It seems like only black people whine about it though.

They were stopped over a "traffic violation" then proceed with the illegal search.
Wrong. She was pulled over for a traffic violation. After being pulled over, she did not have a valid drivers license--A CRIME. Its all moot anyway. She made bail and no one can find record of her in GA. She's in the wind and no one will ever see her again.

So what the fuck does the story have to do with the picture? You are such a creep. No i change that, you are a Joe Biden Voter. And Joe Biteme, the VP of the brown turd Obammy has denied everything that he has caused, high inflation, high gasoline price, increase in crime, low moral of the US citizens. Tell me about lying you scum of the Earth.

View attachment 645444
Yea, you don't give a damn that they lied, illegal searched the bus and harassed these folks since they are black.

No one cares about people getting pulled over. It happens to thousands of people every day. It seems like only black people whine about it though.
No it doesn't, that is just a cop out to try and give the cops a pass for the illegal search and harassment of these young black women.

Forum List

Back