Zone1 The Truth About the Modern Republican Party and Blacks

Racism in America: Small potatoes.
Opportunities in America: BIG POTATOES.
Said by a white man who has posted up dozens of racist comments.

Why would I have to explain any of that? Because of the color of my skin? Is the fact that you didn’t include LGBT+ people in there because you are a homophobe too?

Tell us you love gay and trans white people to prove your not a white supremacist.
You're trying to prove that racism doesn't exist, so show us when it ended and stop whining about somebody asking you something because of the color of your skin. I don't have anything to prove to you, show me when white racism ended.

I don't have anything to prove to you, show me when white racism ended.
That’s the dumbest standard ever. Wtf is “white racism”? And why do you expect racism to end?

Racism is just hate. Hate is the polar opposite of love. Love and hate define the full capacity of mankind’s emotional spectrum. There will always be balance. If you eliminate hate, you will also lose love.

The Native Americas have a legend about two wolves. There are two wolves fighting inside each of us. The one that will win the fight is the one you chose to feed. Choose love.

A lot of people think the earth is flat, but that’s not true either.
If you are going to represent native Americans on these forums at least be honest.

"American Indians and Alaska Natives live and work anywhere in the United States (and the world) just as other citizens do. Many leave their reservations, communities or villages for the same reasons as do other Americans who move to urban centers: to seek education and employment. Over one-half of the total U.S. American Indian and Alaska Native population now live away from their tribal lands. However, most return home to visit relatives; attend family gatherings and celebrations; participate in religious, cultural, or community activities; work for their tribal governments; operate businesses; vote in tribal elections or run for tribal office; retire; or to be buried."

If you are going to represent native Americans on these forums at least be honest.

"American Indians and Alaska Natives live and work anywhere in the United States (and the world) just as other citizens do. Many leave their reservations, communities or villages for the same reasons as do other Americans who move to urban centers: to seek education and employment. Over one-half of the total U.S. American Indian and Alaska Native population now live away from their tribal lands. However, most return home to visit relatives; attend family gatherings and celebrations; participate in religious, cultural, or community activities; work for their tribal governments; operate businesses; vote in tribal elections or run for tribal office; retire; or to be buried."

A lot of us live on reservations because it is not the property of America. It is our land, not yours. It's all we have left. You took everything else. I am one of those that does not live on a Rez. I honestly wish I did live on a Rez away from people like you.

A lot of us live on reservations because it is not the property of America. It is our land, not yours. It's all we have left. You took everything else. I am one of those that does not live on a Rez. I honestly wish I did live on a Rez away from people like you.
I have nothing but best wishes for native Americans. In fact I donate to the Navaho Water Project.

I am also a cheerleader for the Menominee tribe here in Wisconsin as their 'sustainable forestry' practices are (should be) a model for the nation.

Last edited:
You're trying to prove that racism doesn't exist, so show us when it ended and stop whining about somebody asking you something because of the color of your skin. I don't have anything to prove to you, show me when white racism ended.
There might be racist attitudes by some, by there are no racist policies. Well….scratch that. There had been racist policies via Affirmative Action that discriminated against whites and Asians, but the SCOTUS rules it unconstituional.

I have nothing but best wishes for native Americans. In fact I donate to the Navaho Water Project.

I am also a cheerleader for 'sustainable forestry' as exemplified by the Menominee tribe here in Wisconsin.
Had your government kept it's word there would be no need for the Navajo Water Project.

Forum List

Back