Remember the black female cop shooting an unarmed white man news story?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Me neither.

Why the media ignored female black cop Melvina Bogard’s shooting of unarmed white man Ariel Roman​

Late last month, Chicago Police Officer Melvina Bogard was acquitted of felony battery charges in the shooting of an unarmed man at a Chicago train station in 2020. While a handful of local media outlets reported on the story at the time, the case received far less attention than most in which a cop shoots a civilian​

\

Why did it take you over two years to remember it? Black, white, and Asians can all succumb to being pigs.

No, I cut the cord in 2014 and do not watch TV nor do I watch the news.

Really? So you haven't replied to a single George Floyd thread on this forum? TV ain't the only way to get information.

Oh look, another white cop arrested for shooting unarmed black man:

If no one has never heard of it why is it in the news?

Its in the news now because the media ignored it when it happened because it didn't fit the liberal media narrative, but never seems to miss a single instance of a black man killed by a white cop.

Me neither.

Why the media ignored female black cop Melvina Bogard’s shooting of unarmed white man Ariel Roman​

\
Probably because Rav Arora (the writer of the story) is just a 21 year old Vancouver kid, expressing opinion from up there on what he can find down here regarding race, so isn't taken too seriously.

Probably because Rav Arora (the writer of the story) is just a 21 year old Vancouver kid, expressing opinion from up there on what he can find down here regarding race, so isn't taken too seriously.

Kinda sad. Kid has a perfectly valid point and of course, since it doesn't fit the liberal narrative, he's ignored.

Black cops killing unarmed whites doesn't push the liberal agenda so it's completely ignored by the left.

Me neither.

\

Wow. Where was all the White Lives Matter riots? Where were all the people calling for the black cop‘s head?

Eh. It was only some whitey. And the black cop didn’t mean it.

You were not paying attention.

Oh please, you know as well as I do, this wasn't a news story that amounted to anything.

She was acquitted, even after Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown felt Bogard’s actions were so excessive that he recommended she and her partner be fired.

This guy was running between moving train cars, and he ends up getting shot at point-blank range. Nice, huh?

Had this been an unarmed black man who was not a danger to anyone but himself, shot by a white cop, this would have been all over the news day and night for weeks, and there would have been protest marches!

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it!

Forum List

Back