Black Man Helps White Family After an Untimely Death

The OP made the thread about race

Exactly. But it was really about the Rock helping out his friends who are suffering hard times. The Johnsons and Miavias are a long time wrestling families as are the Wyatt, Schyster and Mulligan families to which the deceased belonged to.

The ethnic identities had nothing to do with it, just that they were all part of the wrestling fraternity.

Exactly. But it was really about the Rock helping out his friends who are suffering hard times. The Johnsons and Miavias are a long time wrestling families as are the Wyatt, Schyster and Mulligan families to which the deceased belonged to.

The ethnic identities had nothing to do with it, just that they were all part of the wrestling fraternity.
The Rock is "black"?? Is that how he identifies? I always thought he considered himself Polynesian

The Rock is "black"?? Is that how he identifies? I always thought he considered himself Polynesian

I don't know how The Rock identifies. Its a fact his mum was a Samoan and his father was an African-Canadian.

I don't know what that means, but I don't think it has anything to do with the story of him reaching out to the family of Bray Wyatt.

I don't know how The Rock identifies. Its a fact his mum was a Samoan and his father was an African-Canadian.

I don't know what that means, but I don't think it has anything to do with the story of him reaching out to the family of Bray Wyatt.
IM2 requires a bone. We need to throw him the bone. A black man helped out a struggling with family.

It does happen, but this isn't a real example.

Here is another example of the world whites racists have chosen to ignore. Thousands of these interactions happen daily and it proves one thing:

That despite the racism we continue to endure from a subculture in the white community, that blacks are not the violent thugs depicted by the white racists here. So while the racists want us to acknowledge that not all whites are racists, they never do the same in return

Dwayne Johnson offers amazing gesture after WWE star’s death​

Who is ignoring it? This isn’t a racial issue. People help others who are in need.

Forum List

Back