Black Man Helps White Family After an Untimely Death

Im2 has called out some people for being racist/ bigoted....IMO. However I've also seen him call others racists, who were no such thing. Simply coming up with an opposing viewpoint.
Wrong. You for example have uttered the same opinions as racists. Furthermore your opposing viewpoints are not based on lived experiences of being black, but a white stereotyped assumption. I speak from living as a black man, from living in a community of black families and facing the issues created by the racism we face. You utter an opposing view and what is it based on? Some black Republican you read? A few blacks you have known?

Even as you have claimed to have lived in Africa, you seem unable to understand the full effect of colonization and how it lingers there now. So if you're not racist, don't repeat what racists believe.

And according to the leftist blacks, all whites are born racist.
No that is incorrect. And don't try telling me what blacks think. I'm black so I know what blacks think. Right wing blacks are too busy smooching racist ass and that why you like them, because "they know their place".

Mr. Wyatt's significant other was a black gal named JoJo, who is a WWE ring announcer.

So its hardly a "white" family that the Rock was helping out.
Whatever. The gesture shows that your racist opinions leaves out the majority of black people.

As you loons make everything about race. The OP literally made a good deed about race.
You right wingers have a lot of nerve. You guys are the ones making everything about race. Your entire platform is about white grievance. Whites happen to be a race and white issues are racial issues.

No that is incorrect. And don't try telling me what blacks think. I'm black so I know what blacks think. Right wing blacks are too busy smooching racist ass and that why you like them, because "they know their place".
iu

Is this white dude a racist? Father Thomas Haake? Say his name!!

You right wingers have a lot of nerve. You guys are the ones making everything about race. Your entire platform is about white grievance. Whites happen to be a race and white issues are racial issues.
I don't make shit about race until one of you lunatics on both sides forces me to, which happens every goddamn time anyone of you opens your mouth. You morons need racism as much as the white supremacist garbage does. Two side of the same coin. It won't be long until you idiots are working together taking turns attacking each other just to keep that shit going.

Wrong. You for example have uttered the same opinions as racists. Furthermore your opposing viewpoints are not based on lived experiences of being black, but a white stereotyped assumption. I speak from living as a black man, from living in a community of black families and facing the issues created by the racism we face. You utter an opposing view and what is it based on? Some black Republican you read? A few blacks you have known?

Even as you have claimed to have lived in Africa, you seem unable to understand the full effect of colonization and how it lingers there now. So if you're not racist, don't repeat what racists believe.

Ok... I'm not going to argue over opinions with you now it's a never ending rabbit hole. Just believe about me what you want. As far as Africa goes..OK I only spent about two months there, but it was living in the country side of Western Kenya as well as Mombasa , Nairobi and Kisumu... and I wasn't there as a tourist either.

I will be the first to agree with you as far as that region goes... yes the British did F' things up... probably all for the Queen. They double crossed the Massai... and the British were probably some of the most brutal colonizers.They favored the Kikuyu (pardon my misspellings) tribe over the Luyo and Luya and others...and to this day its mainly that tribe which holds political power as well as the power of doing business in Kenya though by now its probably changing slowly. But there comes a point still where those people have to stop blaming the British..take a look around (which a lot of them have ) and say, we can stop using these petty biases against each other. But mainly what happens though is people just try to get their own family members jobs and positions instead of outsiders...and of course their own family members are going to be Kikuyu ..and as really good jobs are scarce ..no way are they going to want to give up those positions to someone who speaks a different dialect and they see as a "farmer".

For all the looking back and placing blame on the British, simply making up for it by dumping money into the region wouldn't really help. It would just feed corruption, and the results are better when the people are figuring it out for themselves.... and having said that. The problems in Kenya run deeper than just the British influence... they have new colonizers of sorts with Indians, Chinese.

If you spent enough time there..on the ground level.... you would see some things are really really great... theres a lot to love about the people there, but at the same time you would see that they have some other completely different thought processes and culture that you as an American would find a little different and disturbing...and if you havent spent time there... I would just say don't over romanticize what the place would be without whites... everyone has some really bad inherent flaws as well as the good. At some point it still comes down to responsibility for ones self.

I would also add as a side note... so many of those relief organizations that operate there are a joke and a scam that only promote more jealousy and corruption and enrich the parent "non profit" organizations.

Here is another example of the world whites racists have chosen to ignore. Thousands of these interactions happen daily and it proves one thing:

That despite the racism we continue to endure from a subculture in the white community, that blacks are not the violent thugs depicted by the white racists here. So while the racists want us to acknowledge that not all whites are racists, they never do the same in return

Dwayne Johnson offers amazing gesture after WWE star’s death​

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ok... I'm not going to argue over opinions with you now it's a never ending rabbit hole. Just believe about me what you want. As far as Africa goes..OK I only spent about two months there, but it was living in the country side of Western Kenya as well as Mombasa , Nairobi and Kisumu... and I wasn't there as a tourist either.

I will be the first to agree with you as far as that region goes... yes the British did F' things up... probably all for the Queen. They double crossed the Massai... and the British were probably some of the most brutal colonizers.They favored the Kikuyu (pardon my misspellings) tribe over the Luyo and Luya and others...and to this day its mainly that tribe which holds political power as well as the power of doing business in Kenya though by now its probably changing slowly. But there comes a point still where those people have to stop blaming the British..take a look around (which a lot of them have ) and say, we can stop using these petty biases against each other. But mainly what happens though is people just try to get their own family members jobs and positions instead of outsiders...and of course their own family members are going to be Kikuyu ..and as really good jobs are scarce ..no way are they going to want to give up those positions to someone who speaks a different dialect and they see as a "farmer".

For all the looking back and placing blame on the British, simply making up for it by dumping money into the region wouldn't really help. It would just feed corruption, and the results are better when the people are figuring it out for themselves.... and having said that. The problems in Kenya run deeper than just the British influence... they have new colonizers of sorts with Indians, Chinese.

If you spent enough time there..on the ground level.... you would see some things are really really great... theres a lot to love about the people there, but at the same time you would see that they have some other completely different thought processes and culture that you as an American would find a little different and disturbing...and if you havent spent time there... I would just say don't over romanticize what the place would be without whites... everyone has some really bad inherent flaws as well as the good. At some point it still comes down to responsibility for ones self.

I would also add as a side note... so many of those relief organizations that operate there are a joke and a scam that only promote more jealousy and corruption and enrich the parent "non profit" organizations.
If the british occupation is still creating problems now, then it's appropriate to blame them. A whole lot of money that was stolen. I have been to Africa. Zimbabwe. There is indeed a lot of great thing about Africa that get ignored or dissed here. And the fact that British wealth was made by colonizing places like Kenya, demands that the British return money back. It's funny how you guys on the right talk about how dumping money won't help with this or that, but it takes money to build and rebuild. Trillions have been stolen from African nations, trillions need to be returned.

If the british occupation is still creating problems now, then it's appropriate to blame them. A whole lot of money that was stolen. I have been to Africa. Zimbabwe. There is indeed a lot of great thing about Africa that get ignored or dissed here. And the fact that British wealth was made by colonizing places like Kenya, demands that the British return money back. It's funny how you guys on the right talk about how dumping money won't help with this or that, but it takes money to build and rebuild. Trillions have been stolen from African nations, trillions need to be returned.

Im not a person totally opposed to payback.. but I remember when under Hillary Clintons watchful eye a hundred million sent to HAiti simply "disappeared" and over all..it was more than that. I'm opposed to dumping money down a hole while some rich individuals syphon it off and get richer ..and it happens a lot
with that type of money and the Kenyan government has stolen at least a billion of public funds recently...
Thats a LOT that could have built a lot of infrastructure.

Notice I said just Dumping money isn't going to help. It would make some things worse. It would need to be treated carefully or that money wont go anywhere near the people who need it. unfortunately thats the state of the world today. Do I think the Brits owe Kenya something for the early 20th century land grab? Yes I do. They should have known better by that stage of their development to think they could they could throw people of thier land, and that from people who claimed to be against slavery of Africans it seems much more than odd. From what I understand they are paying some Kenyan Citizens directly for past crimes that are documented.. they are old now but the money will go directly to their families hopefully.

Here is another example of the world whites racists have chosen to ignore. Thousands of these interactions happen daily and it proves one thing:

That despite the racism we continue to endure from a subculture in the white community, that blacks are not the violent thugs depicted by the white racists here. So while the racists want us to acknowledge that not all whites are racists, they never do the same in return

Hey Ass Thunder.

You have the right idea in posting positive stories instead of attack threads, but...

...you then had to go full racist spew like your twin bigot Horse Lightning.

Never go full racist.

But nice story.

:)

Aside from a disturbed, full time racist moron like you and your cousins from the KKK - no one in their right mind would ever, see, describe or term a person like Dwayne Johnson as being a Negro, aka a Black man.

You have NEVER been to Zimbabwe - because in another thread it became obvious that you have never, even been to Africa.
And I couldn't give a shit about someone's supposed knowledge, acquired in a 2-7 day holiday trip either.

Same goes for your bullshit story, having played rugby against White South-Africans during Apartheid (after all YOU claim to be 62 years old).
And as you claimed - you physically tired them out, crushed them - until they left the game. :auiqs.jpg:

Quote IM2
I learned that by meeting and competing against white South African rugby players. Rugby is such a game that when someone says something like that, you don't get into a fight, you bust their ass each time they come near you with the ball, and you don't avoid contact with them when you have the ball. Inevitably their body breaks down and they leave the game.

Now you claim that you have been to Africa - highlighting only Zimbabwe - in another thread you highlight having played against South-Africans and never mentioned Zimbabwe.
So then tell me - how do Whites in Zimbabwe pronounce Kaffir?

You are what you are - a pathetic liar, racist and bullshitter.
Even a thread about Dwayne Johnson - you try to twist into a Colonial Africa issue - pathetic.

Last edited:

Holy shit. You stayed out way too late last night.

People helping each other. Fine.

Forum List

Back