Black Man Helps White Family After an Untimely Death

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here is another example of the world whites racists have chosen to ignore. Thousands of these interactions happen daily and it proves one thing:

That despite the racism we continue to endure from a subculture in the white community, that blacks are not the violent thugs depicted by the white racists here. So while the racists want us to acknowledge that not all whites are racists, they never do the same in return

Dwayne Johnson offers amazing gesture after WWE star’s death​

Here is another example of the world whites racists have chosen to ignore. Thousands of these interactions happen daily and it proves one thing:

That despite the racism we continue to endure from a subculture in the white community, that blacks are not the violent thugs depicted by the white racists here. So while the racists want us to acknowledge that not all whites are racists, they never do the same in return

This is good people helping others and has fuck all to do with race.

This is good people helping others and has fuck all to do with race.

The article does state that many of these wrestlers because of the extreme amounts of time spent with each other see each other as family. I'm sure also had it been Rock who passed away, similar condolences would have been offered by many of the white wrestlers he had competed with. I dont know why the Rock's gesture would be seen as AMAZING....it was just a heartfelt one from one friend to another. SO I guess the O.P. believes its AMAZING... because the Rock should be harboring anger and resentment towards whites?

The OP was correct in saying that thousands of good deed interactions are made daily by blacks towards whites, and i hope he realizes that the same is true in reverse.
I think the jab of the O.P. is directed at most of us white posters here ... that he considers most of us to be racist..and that none of us ever give black people credit

Sheeyit, my man!! You is posting up a storm taday! You am busier than a pair of jumper cables at a negro funeral. LOL!! It all good, man, it all good!

Twas the Samoan in him that was so generous.

:)

Sheeyit, my man!! You is posting up a storm taday! You am busier than a pair of jumper cables at a negro funeral. LOL!! It all good, man, it all good!
I hate to bug you, but I didn't get the jumper cables joke.
OK, just got it. Everyone attending the funeral, drives a car that usually won't start, because they are poor.

Forum List

Back