Remember how Trump made fun of the disabled guy?

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.
Umm... He didn't do it. Unless you have something I haven't seen.

You've seen it.

I've seen it dozens of times.....when he used the same motions to deride other people.

Very presidential. Most people make their kids stop things like that in elementary school.

At least you admit you were wrong.

No, he is making fun of people with physical disabilities in every case. Just because he makes fun of others in the same way doesn't mean he wasn't doing it to the reporter. He clearly did.

This has to be the stupidest response ever. :laughing0301:

I'd be too embarrassed to reply also if I was you.

I'm not going to sink to your level to try and explain it to you.
I mean you already lied about Trump doing it to insult a disabled person,why would I respond to you now?

He did. Just because you want to argue that he treats everyone like that doesn't mean he wasn't treating the disabled person like that. He even made a remark about the guy.

Just stop.
You sound ridiculous.

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.

You've seen it.

I've seen it dozens of times.....when he used the same motions to deride other people.

Very presidential. Most people make their kids stop things like that in elementary school.

No, he is making fun of people with physical disabilities in every case. Just because he makes fun of others in the same way doesn't mean he wasn't doing it to the reporter. He clearly did.

I mean you already lied about Trump doing it to insult a disabled person,why would I respond to you now?

He did. Just because you want to argue that he treats everyone like that doesn't mean he wasn't treating the disabled person like that. He even made a remark about the guy.
If Trump did, the annoying scumbag deserved it.
Did you watch the entire exchange?

Yes, and no one deserves that out of a president.

Yeah?
I didnt need to get fucked by barry care either.

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!.

AND the same people who sold RUSSIA one fifth of all U.S. uranium.

How's THAT for a kick in the nuts?

Canada sold a Russian company the mining rights, they produce less than 5% of what our nuclear power plants burn in a year. Russia on the other hand had been selling us 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned nuclear bombs.

The Uranium One story was 100% bovine excrement.

Do you think it helps to misrepresent the circumstances & what occurred?

Who's doing the misrepresenting? The ore the mines produce account for 20% of our entire commercial uranium production, however, in total, we only produce about 20% of what our reactors use each year. Thus the mines in question produce 4% of what our reactor burn per year. That it was some kind of national security issue was also wildly misrepresented by the rabid right as well.

Can anybody tell me what this reporters supposed "disablilty" was?

arthrogryposis

Trump said the day after 9-11 there were muslims dancing in the streets of NY & NJ.

He said there were thousands and thousands.

The press attacked Trump for saying that. Trump proved it with a story written by this reported and published in a news paper.

No he didn't.

The reporters pathetic response was "I don't even remember writing that article".

Well tough fucking shit moron....YOU DID!

Somebody THAT stupid deserves to be mocked & ridiculed! Whether he is disabled or not (which I doubt because NOBODY can tell me WTF is disabled about him)!

What Trump repeated was a debunked urban legend.

You've seen it.

Saying "Next!"? is a problem?

Trump made that gesture on a later date at a rally, not to the reporter.
You're so full of shit.

Where he referenced the reporter.
No.
Damn, you are one stupid mother fucker.
Do you ever watch anything in context?

The context was the reporter calling out the lies that Trump made about people celebrating the World Trade Centers coming down. Trump hates for anyone to question him.

Which of course turned out to be true.

You've seen it.

Yeah?

I have never supported Obamacare.

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!.

Canada sold a Russian company the mining rights, they produce less than 5% of what our nuclear power plants burn in a year. Russia on the other hand had been selling us 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned nuclear bombs.

Do you think a Liberal ever knows anything in context?

A liberal? I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I support the electoral college. I simply don't support a president acting like this.
I know...you like polite Presidents who enact all the shit you hate.
Basically, you're an idiot.

No president is going to do everything everyone wants. They shouldn't act like 12 year olds.
Presidents who don't serve their nation are acting like mature crooks.
Which do you prefer?

You've seen it.

Saying "Next!"? is a problem?

Trump made that gesture on a later date at a rally, not to the reporter.
You're so full of shit.

Where he referenced the reporter.
No.
Damn, you are one stupid mother fucker.
Do you ever watch anything in context?

The context was the reporter calling out the lies that Trump made about people celebrating the World Trade Centers coming down. Trump hates for anyone to question him.

Which of course turned out to be true.

No it didn't.

A liberal? I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I support the electoral college. I simply don't support a president acting like this.

No president is going to do everything everyone wants. They shouldn't act like 12 year olds.
Which do you prefer?

That doesn't include Trump either so..................

You've seen it.

Just stop.
You sound ridiculous.

I'd want it to stop also if I was you.

Which do you prefer?

That doesn't include Trump either so..................
Trump is great.
I voted for his platform and he's delivering.
I don't give a crap about "polite".

You've seen it.

Yeah?

Yet you're willing to go to extremes to try and show that Trump did something he didnt do.
That's great you didnt support barrycare though,I'll give you that. What a boondoggle!!

You've seen it.

Yeah?

Yet you're willing to go to extremes to try and show that Trump did something he didnt do.
That's great you didnt support barrycare though,I'll give you that. What a boondoggle!!
pk probably worships polite Open Borders scumbags like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

You've seen it.

Yeah?

pk probably worships polite Open Borders scumbags like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

PK ?......Oh you mean PhucKnobe!!

You've seen it.

Yeah?

He did do it.

You've seen it.

Yeah?

He did do it.

Din not!!!!! :laughing0301:

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.
The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

Someone who calls those peacefully protesting SOB's has no standing to tell anyone anything. Those who gas those peacefully protesting has no standing to have people listen to him.

Listening goes in both direction.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

I care less what the Dem's do. I am not on either side. I am on the side of the people.
No “peaceful protesters” were ever “gassed”. People throwing shit at police and refusing their commands to move are violent.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.
The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

Someone who calls those peacefully protesting SOB's has no standing to tell anyone anything. Those who gas those peacefully protesting has no standing to have people listen to him.

Listening goes in both direction.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

I care less what the Dem's do. I am not on either side. I am on the side of the people.
No “peaceful protesters” were ever “gassed”. People throwing shit at police and refusing their commands to move are violent.

“I should not have been there,” Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley said of his appearance at the politically charged event on June 1.

“My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics,” he said in a prerecorded video commencement address to the National Defense University.

Milley’s remarks followed a rare outpouring of condemnation from retired U.S. generals and even former defense secretary Jim Mattis for taking part in the event, given that the U.S. military is meant to be apolitical and is sworn to defend the U.S. Constitution, which protects the right to peaceful protest.

After rebuke, top U.S. general says joining Trump church walk during protests was 'mistake'

Forum List

Back