Remember how Trump made fun of the disabled guy?

He probably didn't really, but it was important to PROGS, because it was all they had besides grab a pussy. That combined with a faked-up story about racism made Trump the most despicable man who ever lived, comparable Hitler. But let's say Trump did make fun of the disabled, just for argument's sake......

What would you call mainstream exploitation of the elderly with mental disabilities for POTUS? Yeah, that one would be low-ball, and that's you. Way to set a new "standard" Democrats, what could possibly be lower than that? But you know, Trump makes fun of the disabled.

Here's another to try on, What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS? Sound "democratic" to you? Or perhaps more a major assault on our Constitution, our election process, our sanity, fucking freedom & country, most clearly? Can you think of another party in our history that's stooped as consistently low as these Democrats since the day Trump was elected? Anyone?

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!. Yeah good one. PROGS are much worse, as demonstrated, and that's without your fucking 24/7 media propaganda which is ALL Bullshit. I don't know, perhaps they're a "slightly" greater threat to our information, dumb-asses?
When are you a$$hole$ going to grow up and realize that "The other guy did it, too." is NOT an adequate defense, after the Fifth Grade?

Gosh that sure sounds neat, assuming YOU IGNORE CONTEXT

Can you believe PROGS SKIPPED RIGHT OVER the obvious only to hammer Trump about yadda yadda yadda? Incredible man, just incredible.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.

ROFL!

What you really mean is 'that's not how the brain washed progs 'think' a President should act.'

so sorry, Trump IS OUR President and that is the way President Trump acts.

deal with it

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.
Umm... He didn't do it. Unless you have something I haven't seen.

You've seen it.

I've seen it dozens of times.....when he used the same motions to deride other people.

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Moron....he did not make fun of a handicapped person...this is another one of the left wing lies you shit heads keep repeating.........

You keep revealing yourself to be nothing more than a real dumb ass....

But the media are too lazy and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are too nasty and small-minded to look deeper. The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

Why couldn't the mainstream media look this up? Gavin McInnes of TheRebelMedia.com and Taki's Magazine did, and he has the video evidence to show that Trump has a history of flailing his arms to make a point. It isn't something he reserved for Kovaleski.

McInnes wasn't alone — Catholics 4 Trump ably made the same case. So have others. If these people could do the research, why couldn't the legacy media, with all its resources, do the same?

And here's another point: Why have we seen no images of Kovaleski moving the way Trump is moving? In every video and photograph of Kovaleski we've seen, he is calmly standing still with his right arm held firm against his chest. He's not waving his arms uncontrollably.

Why would Trump imitate a man who has difficulty moving at least one of his limbs by madly thrashing his own?

The answer to all these questions is this: The media and their political handlers constructed a fake news talking point against Trump and ran with it. The truth would have derailed their anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative agenda.

This, of course, is not the only Trump lie the media and the TDR sufferers have tried to immortalize. McInnes, a controversial and provocative fellow who has described himself as a "western chauvinist" and "anarchist," covered the Top 10 Trump Myths last week. It's a skillful takedown of the narrative that was carefully crafted to vilify Trump — and by extension the deplorables who voted for him or against Hillary Clinton — and delegitimize his presidency.

You've seen it.

I've seen it dozens of times.....when he used the same motions to deride other people.

Very presidential. Most people make their kids stop things like that in elementary school.

He probably didn't really, but it was important to PROGS, because it was all they had besides grab a pussy. That combined with a faked-up story about racism made Trump the most despicable man who ever lived, comparable Hitler. But let's say Trump did make fun of the disabled, just for argument's sake......

What would you call mainstream exploitation of the elderly with mental disabilities for POTUS? Yeah, that one would be low-ball, and that's you. Way to set a new "standard" Democrats, what could possibly be lower than that? But you know, Trump makes fun of the disabled.

Here's another to try on, What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS? Sound "democratic" to you? Or perhaps more a major assault on our Constitution, our election process, our sanity, fucking freedom & country, most clearly? Can you think of another party in our history that's stooped as consistently low as these Democrats since the day Trump was elected? Anyone?

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!. Yeah good one. PROGS are much worse, as demonstrated, and that's without your fucking 24/7 media propaganda which is ALL Bullshit. I don't know, perhaps they're a "slightly" greater threat to our information, dumb-asses?
Poopin putin

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.

You've seen it.

Very presidential. Most people make their kids stop things like that in elementary school.

At least you admit you were wrong.

You've seen it.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.
The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

You've seen it.

No, he is making fun of people with physical disabilities in every case. Just because he makes fun of others in the same way doesn't mean he wasn't doing it to the reporter. He clearly did.

You've seen it.

No, he is making fun of people with physical disabilities in every case. Just because he makes fun of others in the same way doesn't mean he wasn't doing it to the reporter. He clearly did.

This has to be the stupidest response ever. :laughing0301:

You've seen it.

The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

Someone who calls those peacefully protesting SOB's has no standing to tell anyone anything. Those who gas those peacefully protesting has no standing to have people listen to him.

Listening goes in both direction.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

I care less what the Dem's do. I am not on either side. I am on the side of the people.

You've seen it.

This has to be the stupidest response ever. :laughing0301:

I'd be too embarrassed to reply also if I was you.

You've seen it.

The point is it has not stopped. That means he won't stop. This is about contempt for him. The world changed for Progs in 2016. Even though we are still moving left.

You've seen it.

The point is it has not stopped. That means he won't stop. This is about contempt for him. The world changed for Progs in 2016. Even though we are still moving left.

A president is suppose to lead by example.

You've seen it.

By cutting off bribery to other nations.
You are correct.

You've seen it.

I can't imagine how impressionable you are.

Forum List

Back