Remember how Trump made fun of the disabled guy?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
He probably didn't really, but it was important to PROGS, because it was all they had besides grab a pussy. That combined with a faked-up story about racism made Trump the most despicable man who ever lived, comparable Hitler. But let's say Trump did make fun of the disabled, just for argument's sake......

What would you call mainstream exploitation of the elderly with mental disabilities for POTUS? Yeah, that one would be low-ball, and that's you. Way to set a new "standard" Democrats, what could possibly be lower than that? But you know, Trump makes fun of the disabled.

Here's another to try on, What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS? Sound "democratic" to you? Or perhaps more a major assault on our Constitution, our election process, our sanity, fucking freedom & country, most clearly? Can you think of another party in our history that's stooped as consistently low as these Democrats since the day Trump was elected? Anyone?

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!. Yeah good one. PROGS are much worse, as demonstrated, and that's without your fucking 24/7 media propaganda which is ALL Bullshit. I don't know, perhaps they're a "slightly" greater threat to our information, dumb-asses?

He probably didn't really, but it was important to PROGS, because it was all they had besides grab a pussy. That combined with a faked-up story about racism made Trump the most despicable man who ever lived, comparable Hitler. But let's say Trump did make fun of the disabled, just for argument's sake......

What would you call mainstream exploitation of the elderly with mental disabilities for POTUS? Yeah, that one would be low-ball, and that's you. Way to set a new "standard" Democrats, what could possibly be lower than that? But you know, Trump makes fun of the disabled.

Here's another to try on, What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS? Sound "democratic" to you? Or perhaps more a major assault on our Constitution, our election process, our sanity, fucking freedom & country, most clearly? Can you think of another party in our history that's stooped as consistently low as these Democrats since the day Trump was elected? Anyone?

These are the same people who cried "Putin attacked our democracy". Booo Hoooooo!. Yeah good one. PROGS are much worse, as demonstrated, and that's without your fucking 24/7 media propaganda which is ALL Bullshit. I don't know, perhaps they're a "slightly" greater threat to our information, dumb-asses?
Fine post, thank you.

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.

Yes, that was a other fake news story.

They are unhinged in every way.

I saw the full clip and the emotionally and physically disabled reported was asking one dick question after another.

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.
Umm... He didn't do it. Unless you have something I haven't seen.

You've seen it.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.

When are you a$$hole$ going to grow up and realize that "The other guy did it, too." is NOT an adequate defense, after the Fifth Grade?

It showed he has no regard or compassion for anybody. A man without a conscience like so many health care experts say. It also says a lot about the trumpbots that continuously sing his praises here on a daily basis.

You've seen it.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Presidents are polite and give our tax dollars to other nations.

You've seen it.

Impolite and giving our money away is better?

You've seen it.

Mocking an annoying reporter is priceless.

You've seen it.

I thought he didn't do that?

You've seen it.

I thought he didn't do that?
I don’t think he did that at the time.
He did it at a later event.

Forum List

Back