Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
Watch out for that karma. I hear it's a bitch.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.
care to elaborate - i'm sure jerry will send you an invitation ...

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -
and its response could hardly be knwn to have a living pulse.

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

And your weird it doesn't mean bad. But you are weird.

But once I have been trained to accept the mask, then I shall be required to accept the vaccination, or whatever mandate comes next. The next demand may not be so innocuous.
Masks are not a gateway drug. Mask wearing won't lead to surgical GPS implants, or implants to turn you into a Borg drone.
Funny. How do you know?
The logical corollary to the doctrine of informed consent is that patients have the right to refuse treatment. In Mills v. Rogers,16 the Supreme Court said, "[he right to refuse any medical treatment emerged from the doctrines of trespass and battery, which were applied to unauthorized touchings by a physician." Another approach to the right to refuse medical treatment is the concept of self-determination expressed by John Stuart Mill: [T]he only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant. He cannot rightfully be compelled to do or forbear because it will be better for him to do so, because it will make him happier, because, in the opinion of others, to do so would be wise, or even right

Unlike the Mills case which involved mental issues Jacobson v. Massachusetts specifically covered vaccinations.

Supreme Court Cases. — The Supreme Court has spoken directly on vaccine-related issues only twice. The seminal case is Jacobson v. Massachusetts, in which the court rejected a Fourteenth Amendment challenge to a mandatory smallpox vaccination,
holding that it was a constitutional exercise of the State’s police power to require this vaccination. The Court acknowledged that it had not specifically delineated the outer constitutional limits of the State’s police power but stated it had “distinctly recognized the authority of a State to enact quarantine laws and ‘health laws of every description;’ indeed, all laws that relate to matters completely within its territory and which do not by their necessary operation affect the people of other States.” The Court rejected petitioner’s argument that the State unconstitutionally invaded his liberty by providing a fine or imprisonment as punishment for refusing to submit to a compulsory vaccination law. Asserting the general principle that “the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint,” the Court found that given the increasing prevalence of smallpox in Cambridge, “it cannot be adjudged that the present regulation of the Board of Health was not necessary in order to protect the public health and secure the public safety.”

Jacobson does not deal with a Free Exercise Clause or Establishment Clause challenge to a vaccination requirement, and it was also decided before the First Amendment was held to apply to the states.
Consequently, it does not directly address the viability of free exercise challenges to vaccination laws. However, Jacobson certainly establishes that vaccination regimes fall well within the State’s police power—despite the element of infringement of bodily control inherent in mandatory vaccination programs —provided these programs do not contravene any other constitutional requirement.

The second Supreme Court case to address the constitutionality of a vaccination law was Zucht v. King, in which the Court upheld a San Antonio city ordinance requiring students to be vaccinated in order to attend public or private schools.
The challenge to the ordinance, like that in Jacobson, was premised on the Fourteenth Amendment: The petitioner alleged deprivation of liberty without due process. Citing Jacobson and following cases, the Supreme Court again concluded that the ordinances fell within the local government’s broad power to protect public health interests.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -

View attachment 373554

She captured it perfectly. You're weird.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.
how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.
how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.
I don't recall her mentioning a book.

You're weird.
You're weird.

View attachment 373554

sad, listening to serpents is nothing new -

1597116694209.png

fallwell is waiting for you bing you can fly to the island together.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

I haven't focused on their posts to say they have simply a referral if not a 4th century, forgeries and fallacies person the more power to them.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

We're under a demonic assault.

Sing with Stella!

Dude that’s no answer to the question.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.
We have a winner here for the most gullible by the media.lol

You're weird.
You're weird.

View attachment 373554

sad, listening to serpents is nothing new -

View attachment 373578

fallwell is waiting for you bing you can fly to the island together.
You are a weirdo.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

I haven't focused on their posts to say they have simply a referral if not a 4th century, forgeries and fallacies person the more power to them.
You aren't making any sense, weirdo.

yes put on the full armor of God.....but they won't succeed because this war of good & evil has already been won. Praise the Lord.
Wish it was that easy but what are you going to do when you discover there IS no higher power out there to save you? The world is too screwed up for there to be a higher power out there that ever saves people.

What are you going to do when you discover there really IS, but you've refused to believe???
Your evading the question with a question.lol according to what you believe,I will go to hell for not believing in god I believe is what I remember being taught while going to church growing up,,well I guess I’m going to hell then,lol simple question,simple answer I gave,now why don’t YOU answer MY simple question that when It comes down to where there is no higher power to save you and you then discover you WILL be forced to make the decision to take the vaccine which they will test to see if you have or not,will you take it,or will you make the same choice I have and be brave not taking it and go oiut if this world dying by starving to death sense you will not be able to buy food if you don’t take it, very simple question,what are you going to do at that point,that WILL be the choice everyone of us is going to have to answer to five to ten years from now if not much sooner than that.

I've already been saved, so no worries there......and NO I won't take the vaccine.
Then I’m glad to here you have made the same section I have,that you will go out starving to death dying than submitting to them,that’s what will happen if the sheep and police don’t off their asses and wake the hell up and arrest these criminals in Washington and the CIA and I have little faith in that the way they allowed the government to become as evil as it is,something our forefathers would NEVER have stood for.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

what others do I believe exist, what do you mean? People who rely on science and logic have nothing to worry about right cause they got most of the answers and they will fix what they can. Well, that's good but it also is equally important to preserve the rights of others who think differently and practice their beliefs differently. That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights. Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Yea Science!

Magic will not protect you!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!
Yeah she indeed is a crazy nutcase no doubt and she hurts the cause but ignoring her,there are other very credible people out there who have exposed gates who’s name is always mentioned in the vaccine fir the monster he is like RFK jr and many very credible doctors putting their careers on the line.

Yea Science!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

We're under a demonic assault.

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
How do you know it isn't?
When were you ordained a priest?
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?
You are another of Satan's warriors!
A BLASPHEMING SICK AND EVIL WARRIOR OF SATAN!

Wow are you ever deluded,we KNOW because soon many very credible doctors have exposed it for the hoax it is at the risk of losing their careers,to ignore them is just a sine and outright stupid and lunatic.

Yea Science!

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

While you're all bowed up about your "rights", have you considered everyone else's right to not get infected by petulant obstinance? You don't have the right to spit on the salad bar.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

Yeah I mean I don't know what choice people have if they are forced to take it. But they should not be forced that's really wrong. Many people in Utah do food prep and so they would have no problem maintaining.

Forum List

Back