Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

The USSC has determined that the enumerated powers granted by the constitution require certain inherent powers in order to carry out constitutional mandates.
Right, In other words the SCOTUS said screw you guys, screw the constitution and the strict limits it puts on us, we've ''determined'' we'll do what the fuck we want.
Just like the declaration of independence mentioned the inalienable rights of man, the constitution didn't enumerate them. That doesn't mean they're not inherent in the constitution.

In other words, the founding fathers said they don't have to state the obvious. DuH!!! Which is why they didn't spell out the inherent powers in Articles I, 2, and 3.

I wont be getting the vaccine and Big Brother can deport me to a concentration camp somewhere if he chooses to :smoke:

Since you don't know that "big brother" has no power to force anybody to get a vaccination. Your deportation would only raise the average IQ of he country.

Just like the declaration of independence mentioned the inalienable rights of man, the constitution didn't enumerate them. That doesn't mean they're not inherent in the constitution.

In other words, the founding fathers said they don't have to state the obvious. DuH!!! Which is why they didn't spell out the inherent powers in Articles I, 2, and 3.

No, the obvious is stated in The Federalist. It's widely regarded as the authority and blueprint for the Constitution for the United States.

This is the part where your fallback argument in support of your claim also fails.

Last edited:
resist the medical tyranny
Mandatory haircutting in the Army, the routine circumcision of newborn boys, routine C-sections or outright hysterectomies of new mothers, the mandatory removal of wisdom teeth and tonsils, unnecessary splenectomies and appendectomies, false diagnoses of breast, cervical, and prostate cancer, the diabetes and blood pressure scam with the water pills and no coffee or tea.

The doctors don't learn by death, and no, will not let them operate on us after we've taught them. They learn by punishment. They must be punished out of their bad habits and vices of the carnage of human flesh for their own sexual gratification, and the punishment must be sufficient to outweigh that gratification.

No, the obvious is stated in the Federalist. It's widely regarded as the authority and blueprint for the Constition for the United States.

This is the part where your fallback argument in support of your claim also fails.
By the "text" of the constitution (article 2) the president has no power to issue an executive order (EO).

Since that is obviously wrong, you requirement that only specifically enumerated (and no inherent) powers are the only one's that can be exercised under the constitution.

Example:

Although these powers are not directly stated in the Constitution, the Supreme Court has ruled on multiple occasions that they are implicit as an essential legislative power held by Congress.

Justice Willis Van Devanter made perhaps the most famous statement of these powers in McGrain v. Daugherty, a 1927 Supreme Court decision

I'm probably not gonna keep trading keystrokes about it, meaner gene. It's boring, and I've had this same discussion a guh zillion times already.

The contention I made in post #176 stands. If you wanna debate the constitution, start a new thread. I might jump in it, depends on my mood.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
Watch out for that karma. I hear it's a bitch.

I'm probably not gonna keep trading keystrokes about it, meaner gene. It's boring, and I've had this same discussion a guh zillion times already.
That's because you refuse to accept "case law" as being law. In this case the bulk of the constitution is defined by case law, and not by the text, since if the constitution relied on enumerated powers, anything accidentally omitted would be denied, which means any new technology would require a constitutional amendment to acknowledge it.

The 1st amendments " the freedom of the press " would need an amendment when the press started using radio, and again when it started using TV, and again with the internet.

The contention I made in post #176 stands. If you wanna debate the constitution, start a new thread. I might jump in it, depends on my mood.

The legal bedrock of Stare Decisis means it doesn't have to be spelled out in Article 3, to be etched in stone.

resist the medical tyranny
Mandatory haircutting in the Army, the routine circumcision of newborn boys, routine C-sections or outright hysterectomies of new mothers, the mandatory removal of wisdom teeth and tonsils, unnecessary splenectomies and appendectomies, false diagnoses of breast, cervical, and prostate cancer, the diabetes and blood pressure scam with the water pills and no coffee or tea.

The doctors don't learn by death, and no, will not let them operate on us after we've taught them. They learn by punishment. They must be punished out of their bad habits and vices of the carnage of human flesh for their own sexual gratification, and the punishment must be sufficient to outweigh that gratification.

I think if you volunteer to be in the military you agree to the requirements.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.

what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
Just keep spewing your hate, brother.

You're weird.

You're weird.
Yeah, as weird as GreatestIam and hobelim . Could be one or both of them.

You're weird.
Yeah, as weird as GreatestIam and hobelim . Could be one or both of them.
Well we know it's not Mortimor as morti is alot more fun.

You're weird.
You're weird.
care to elaborate - i'm sure jerry will send you an invitation ...

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -

1597110188530.png

and its response could hardly be knwn to have a living pulse.

Forum List

Back