Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

What is this, Christian Scientist stuff?

Yeah, ChristianScientists and other Christian religions, also on philosophical grounds too. That's a right we have as people even if the majority disagree with their beliefs. I am glad they have that because no one should be forced to take medicine or vaccines if they don't want to.
Nobody should be forced to do anything, for that matter.
I hate to crap but my body forces me to.

Well if the government mandated you to take medicine to crap constantly then maybe you wouldn't like it.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

Yeah I mean I don't know what choice people have if they are forced to take it. But they should not be forced that's really wrong. Many people in Utah do food prep and so they would have no problem maintaining.
Dude our whole government is wrong,they Have NEVER done anything for the people that’s right.they have wronged us for decades,your talking about decades old news,tell me something new I don’t know.lol.

That Utah thing for instance IS new to me and everybody else here I’m sure so maybe you can help us with a solution for e us to take it by doing some research to contact them for what they do to pass on to us?

Because they ARE going to try and force it on us,they already got the ball rollimg in some states if not all which all,will, eventually have,that it’s required from kids in schools to have vaccines.any doubts people have that this is not a facist dictatership government can be thrown out the window now knowing they don’t have the choice anymore,a freedom we have had for decades now.
South Carolina requires in their legislation that even homeschoolers to vaccinate their children. It is ridiculous the amount of government invasion that has gone over in legislation in states throughout. Ohio can take body parts on a presumptive permission statute; meaning if they can get a doctor to declare someone brain dead they can start removing vital organs for another.

That's horrible.
Yes it is. My son was declared brain dead before he was two years old after several brain scans, etc... The doctors claimed if he lived he would be a total vegetable. We walked out of the hospital several days later after they did another test showing his brain was perfectly normal. My son's son is now an older teen and son has traveled all over the world on vacations checking it all out; last count I think he said something like 52 countries he's seen and been in.

You know that my sister killed herself because I've talked about it a lot when it happened I was so devastated, But when me and my mom were in the hospital we were waiting for her kids to come and the hospital staff told my mom her brain was dead too. But my mother did not want to pull the plug. Anyway, the doctor told my mom if my sister's heart stops they won't revive her and they didn't. They pulled the plug. A few minutes later they told my mom my sister was a donor and wanted to give us few minutes to say goodbye so they could get her organs basically (they didn't say it like that but it's what they meant) My mom wanted an autopsy because we were not sure if it was suicide or murder. Anyway, it kinda sucked that they were so insensitive about it all.
The swapping body parts has always bothered me. When I was pregnant with son at first I went to Loma Linda hospital/clinic (with daughter I had the original Kaiser medical which was great before they socialized it). Anyhow I felt really uncomfortable there so I got a new doctor. It was not long after that Loma Linda was putting baboon hearts into babies and I was so glad I followed the instincts to get fully away from there.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

Yeah I mean I don't know what choice people have if they are forced to take it. But they should not be forced that's really wrong. Many people in Utah do food prep and so they would have no problem maintaining.
Dude our whole government is wrong,they Have NEVER done anything for the people that’s right.they have wronged us for decades,your talking about decades old news,tell me something new I don’t know.lol.

That Utah thing for instance IS new to me and everybody else here I’m sure so maybe you can help us with a solution for e us to take it by doing some research to contact them for what they do to pass on to us?

Because they ARE going to try and force it on us,they already got the ball rollimg in some states if not all which all,will, eventually have,that it’s required from kids in schools to have vaccines.any doubts people have that this is not a facist dictatership government can be thrown out the window now knowing they don’t have the choice anymore,a freedom we have had for decades now.
South Carolina requires in their legislation that even homeschoolers to vaccinate their children. It is ridiculous the amount of government invasion that has gone over in legislation in states throughout. Ohio can take body parts on a presumptive permission statute; meaning if they can get a doctor to declare someone brain dead they can start removing vital organs for another.

That's horrible.
Yes it is. My son was declared brain dead before he was two years old after several brain scans, etc... The doctors claimed if he lived he would be a total vegetable. We walked out of the hospital several days later after they did another test showing his brain was perfectly normal. My son's son is now an older teen and son has traveled all over the world on vacations checking it all out; last count I think he said something like 52 countries he's seen and been in.

You know that my sister killed herself because I've talked about it a lot when it happened I was so devastated, But when me and my mom were in the hospital we were waiting for her kids to come and the hospital staff told my mom her brain was dead too. But my mother did not want to pull the plug. Anyway, the doctor told my mom if my sister's heart stops they won't revive her and they didn't. They pulled the plug. A few minutes later they told my mom my sister was a donor and wanted to give us few minutes to say goodbye so they could get her organs basically (they didn't say it like that but it's what they meant) My mom wanted an autopsy because we were not sure if it was suicide or murder. Anyway, it kinda sucked that they were so insensitive about it all.
The swapping body parts has always bothered me. When I was pregnant with son at first I went to Loma Linda hospital/clinic (with daughter I had the original Kaiser medical which was great before they socialized it). Anyhow I felt really uncomfortable there so I got a new doctor. It was not long after that Loma Linda was putting baboon hearts into babies and I was so glad I followed the instincts to get fully away from there.

God was protecting you.

That's horrible.

God was protecting you.
Absolutely and it has been that away my whole life. With that knowledge I refuse to let anyone shake the faith that has been built in me.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
Watch out for that karma. I hear it's a bitch.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.
care to elaborate - i'm sure jerry will send you an invitation ...

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -
and its response could hardly be knwn to have a living pulse.

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

And your weird it doesn't mean bad. But you are weird.
Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.

how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.

what others do I believe exist, what do you mean? People who rely on science and logic have nothing to worry about right cause they got most of the answers and they will fix what they can. Well, that's good but it also is equally important to preserve the rights of others who think differently and practice their beliefs differently. That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights. Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights ... Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
your so right, including native peoples, slaves, atheists ... only the desert religions have not had their way and right wing fanatics.

i've already made it clear for you to party together in noninoculated ecstasy maybe its the deserted island you find so troubling.

getting a shot can be a thrill, looking forwards to the flue shot - soon. not taking classes at the gym till the vaccine is available really miss the camaraderie.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.

how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.

what others do I believe exist, what do you mean? People who rely on science and logic have nothing to worry about right cause they got most of the answers and they will fix what they can. Well, that's good but it also is equally important to preserve the rights of others who think differently and practice their beliefs differently. That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights. Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights ... Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
your so right, including native peoples, slaves, atheists ... only the desert religions have not had their way and right wing fanatics.

i've already made it clear for you to party together in noninoculated ecstasy maybe its the deserted island you find so troubling.

getting a shot can be a thrill, looking forwards to the flue shot - soon. not taking classes at the gym till the vaccine is available really miss the camaraderie.
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going anywhere.

Keep trying to get that through their heads. These people are SO trusting of all the wrong people. And they clearly seem to think that any temporary loss of rights is no big deal, not understanding that the criminals behind this constantly use "crises" as their way of getting people to give up rights and to go along with draconian agendas... and once those precedents are set, it just gets worse from there.

Really, buttercup, I say what I do for the benefit of casual passers-by. That's about it. People on here have basically made up their minds. I'm not interested in changing their minds about anything. In fact, I hope the loudest voices get precisely what they're asking for. And I hope they get it nice and good. It's the only way they'll change their mind.

But, if you take what we just saw with meaner gene's argument, the very foundation he was relying on in support for his claim just isn't there. It doesnlt even exist constitutionally speaking. But you just kind of have to guide them in the direction to realize and acknowledge and admit that their model for support lacks legitimate merit and is only an inderinformed assumption on their part. So the casual passer-by benefits from that. Nawmean? Actually, I know you do, because I've told you that same thing before.

Am I always right? Pffft. No way. But I'm right in this regard.
Even when they get what they are begging for, good n hard, they will not change their minds. What bothers me is that what they demand for themselves will be perpetrated on me and mine. Wear a mask, or not, that does not fundamentally change my physical being but I draw the line at injecting who-the-fuck-knows into my body without my consent, only because it serves the "general good".

Even when they get what they are begging for, good n hard, they will not change their minds. What bothers me is that what they demand for themselves will be perpetrated on me and mine. Wear a mask, or not, that does not fundamentally change my physical being but I draw the line at injecting who-the-fuck-knows into my body without my consent, only because it serves the "general good".
Don't you people read the supreme court. They have repeatedly upheld peoples right to choose. They have not and will not allow people to undergo forced vaccination, or any other forced medical procedure, even if it's to save their life.

Your paranoia over vaccines are completely unfounded.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

That is your choice. Who do you think you are to deny others their choice?

Don't you people read the supreme court. They have repeatedly upheld peoples right to choose. They have not and will not allow people to undergo forced vaccination, or any other forced medical procedure, even if it's to save their life.

I am not paranoid over vaccines. I am completely skeptical about what this out of control government might do.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Yea Science!

Magic will not protect you!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

While you're all bowed up about your "rights", have you considered everyone else's right to not get infected by petulant obstinance? You don't have the right to spit on the salad bar.

Don't get out much, do you? Salad bars no longer exist. Most public dining places no longer have dine-in facilities. So, whose salad bar are you spitting in?
You don't have the right to dictate what I do with MY body.

I am not paranoid over vaccines. I am completely skeptical about what this out of control government might do.

A government can only do, what the constitution empowers them to do. And the courts, all the way to the USSC has repeatedly said the government does not have the power to force vaccines, or blood transfusions, or medical procedures on anybody. And since it is such settled law, Chief Justice Roberts won't allow that to change.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.
Bullshit
The United States gives choices and rights.

What has this to do with the substantial reality of the world of virusses?

First off right to body choices, abortion, no vaccine, assisted suicide.

Abortion is the killing of human beings. The killing of human beings - except on reason of [extended] self defense - is not able to be a natural human right. The problem is in this case that a formal system of laws "thinks" in categories which are far from a natural reality.

What's a problem with assisted suicide I don't know in context USA.

And I guess you underestimate virusses. A virus is always a vaccine too - the most dangerous form of a vaccine: an active living virus. The problem of vaccinations is a weighing problem. Some hundred years ago for example died in Hamburg 97% of the population because of an infection. If this would happen in the USA today then I don't think laws are important in such a situation. If it helps you will shoot down everyone who refuses to use a vaccine or other medicine in such a case.

All body choices. 2nd point freedom of religion also allows people to refuse it.

But freedom of religion allows no one to infect any one else.

And if you don't like it emotionally or mentally I don't care

Aha. "I don't care" is one of the most important free opinions of the world, what changes nothing in the morally fact that you have no written or not written right to infect anyone else and no one has any right to infect you.

because it's right here in my country. Your feelings do not override my rights.

"Right or wrong - my country" is one of the most dangerous sentences worldwide.
No it's hypocritical to say body my choice and then force a vaccine on someone who doesn't want it. Period.

First of all forces you no one to take a vaccine. Second exists not any vaccine against the Corona-2 virus in the moment - it are only 175 vaccines in work all over the world. And third: Not vaccinations are criminal - it is criminal to say if an US-company finds a vaccine (or any other company in the world, who works together with an US-company), then the "USA first" will have the right to use this vaccine only for the USA. By the way: Is the White House meanwhile the occupant organiced center of the psychiatric hospital USA?

And I am by the way easily able to imagine a mutated Corona-2 virus, which would cause you to beg for a vaccine and force you to shoot down everyone who could infect you, your family, your friends, your village, your city, your state, your country or the world with this virus. Instead to realize the risks and dangers of a pandemic many people in the USA seem to fight for the freedom of virusses under the leadership of a fake president.

America: 391 979 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (162 938), Brazil (101 049), Mexico (52 298), Peru (21 072) and Colombia (12 842).
damn ... teeth grinding ...
Uh, what?

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

You are so emotional. Let's not forget indian tribes Apaches navajos , Utes, Cherokee all fought each other they all fight for territory over each other. Now and again you throw out those narratives like there's no history to anything but when you actually break it down to research and actually talk to people people in those specific areas that you mentioned not everybody feels the same way as your narration just like you don't feel the same way as every single person of your gender or race right so you're speaking for people but you don't speak for everybody not of every race or of every gender not of every background and you certainly cannot narrate the entire history as one hundred percent accurate nobody can because history changes depending on who's telling the narrative and we all know that . if you were to describe what the 80s were like your description would probably be completely different than mine if you were to describe the way that things went down with Ronald Reagan for example that would be probably a different experience or description from you than it would be for me. that's cool it doesn't bother me and one way or the other the only thing I care about is reality right now and I live in the moment and the moment is I don't want to be forced to do anything that is against the law and unconstitutional concerning the covid vaccine. and I don't need to call you names and I don't need to put you down and I don't need to laugh at you and wish that you know some ill-will thing would happen to you either just because you have a different opinion than me so I guess that makes it you know where we're at with this if you have anything new to say I'll respond but if you're just going to keep regurgitating the same thing over and over just copy and paste one of my previous responses to yourself. Lol.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Yea Science!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

While you're all bowed up about your "rights", have you considered everyone else's right to not get infected by petulant obstinance? You don't have the right to spit on the salad bar.

Don't get out much, do you? Salad bars no longer exist. Most public dining places no longer have dine-in facilities. So, whose salad bar are you spitting in?

Do you wear shoes and a shirt in restaurants and shops? Do you wear a seat belt in a car? Do you smoke in hospitals and elevators? Do you wear a helmet on a motorcycle?

Then why not a mask?

Yea Science!

Do you wear shoes and a shirt in restaurants and shops? Do you wear a seat belt in a car? Do you smoke in hospitals and elevators? Do you wear a helmet on a motorcycle?

Then why not a mask?

Who said they don't wear a mask? I literally said if a.place requires one I wear it.

It’s also not being paranoid when you have. Credible people like rfk jr and many credible doctors saying the same thing,of course usmb posters are always too arrogant to admit when they have been wrong knowing they can hide behind the computer so their warped logic is they are right and alll those other people are wrong.most usmb posters like that are so scared about being wrong,they would
Skill themselves first before admitting that,sad but true.

Yea Science!

Yeah the world is never going to be the same again I’m afraid,we really are in end times.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

i've already made it clear for you to party together in noninoculated ecstasy ...
if those that are inoculated are resistant from those that are not -

yours is a red herring, no laws are established nor allowed presently to intervene against adult persons personal choices for their own well being it is those against selective medical procedures that are attempting to break the laws in the matter you claim to be reprehensible.

children are a different issue.

Forum List

Back