Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Yea Science!

Magic will not protect you!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

While you're all bowed up about your "rights", have you considered everyone else's right to not get infected by petulant obstinance? You don't have the right to spit on the salad bar.

Yes and if they are vaccinated they are fine

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

We're under a demonic assault.

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
How do you know it isn't?
When were you ordained a priest?
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?
You are another of Satan's warriors!
A BLASPHEMING SICK AND EVIL WARRIOR OF SATAN!

What a bunch a nasty pig shit you are pushing. Vaccines full of life altering toxins and animal cells which are evil works from the children of Cain. God made us in his image not that of which Satan's minions who would destroy a child of God in a heartbeat without a second thought.

Another BLASPHEMER claiming to know the mind of God!

Vaccines full of what?
So on top of being a heretical preacher - unordained. You are also a qualified medical scientist?

Your just a pathetic imbecile! Unqualified, uneducated and no doubt hoping your Republic of Gilead will soon come. Thing is it wont cos there's too few of you heretical knuckle dragging sicko's to ever make it happen!

Your record appears to be stuck as you just keep repeating the same clueless pig shit over and over again. Who are you to try to change the law handed down to the children of Israel by Moses that came from God? You will not overtop God's throne. Be gone you creep.

Indeed well said,broken record indeed.lol

Yea Science!

Magic will not protect you!

Who you gonna believe; modern science or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

That's really not the point. The point is iN America individual's rights allow people whatever belief they want and those rights have protections whether people like it or not.

While you're all bowed up about your "rights", have you considered everyone else's right to not get infected by petulant obstinance? You don't have the right to spit on the salad bar.

Well to be honest pandemic or not people can spit on food or riot and raid department stores and we know that is not the norm.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

Yeah I mean I don't know what choice people have if they are forced to take it. But they should not be forced that's really wrong. Many people in Utah do food prep and so they would have no problem maintaining.
Dude our whole government is wrong,they Have NEVER done anything for the people that’s right.they have wronged us for decades,your talking about decades old news,tell me something new I don’t know.lol.

That Utah thing for instance IS new to me and everybody else here I’m sure so maybe you can help us with a solution for e us to take it by doing some research to contact them for what they do to pass on to us?

Because they ARE going to try and force it on us,they already got the ball rollimg in some states if not all which all,will, eventually have,that it’s required from kids in schools to have vaccines.any doubts people have that this is not a facist dictatership government can be thrown out the window now knowing they don’t have the choice anymore,a freedom we have had for decades now.

The question I ask everybody without trying to offend people that are churchgoers,what will you do when they start telling you take the vaccine or you will not be able to travel nor go shooting at the grocery store to buy food. You know they will be testing to see if you have taken it or not Or if you haven’t,what will you all,do when you discover in the end,there is no higher power out there to save you and you will have to make the decision to have the government own you or die slowly of starvation. I have said many times already that I will choose the latter when it comes down to it,what’s the answer of you all without deflecting with I know he will save me from this so I am not worried.

Just give me the answer which choice are you going to choose,the same as mine,the latter,or the former.

Yeah I mean I don't know what choice people have if they are forced to take it. But they should not be forced that's really wrong. Many people in Utah do food prep and so they would have no problem maintaining.
Dude our whole government is wrong,they Have NEVER done anything for the people that’s right.they have wronged us for decades,your talking about decades old news,tell me something new I don’t know.lol.

That Utah thing for instance IS new to me and everybody else here I’m sure so maybe you can help us with a solution for e us to take it by doing some research to contact them for what they do to pass on to us?

Because they ARE going to try and force it on us,they already got the ball rollimg in some states if not all which all,will, eventually have,that it’s required from kids in schools to have vaccines.any doubts people have that this is not a facist dictatership government can be thrown out the window now knowing they don’t have the choice anymore,a freedom we have had for decades now.

The Mormons have always been preppers and so the majority of the state is prepared. I am not Mormon but I've been here a long time so of course, I prepped food storage. The church has major food storage they have stored from the beginning and they are very organized. In both cities I have lived in Utah the neighborhoods have HAM radios and all sorts of gadgets and meetup spots, for emergency preparedness. Anyway, at least in the cities, I am living in, now Salt Lake City is pretty liberal so they are much different than the rest of the cities.

South Carolina requires in their legislation that even homeschoolers to vaccinate their children. It is ridiculous the amount of government invasion that has gone over in legislation in states throughout. Ohio can take body parts on a presumptive permission statute; meaning if they can get a doctor to declare someone brain dead they can start removing vital organs for another.

South Carolina requires in their legislation that even homeschoolers to vaccinate their children. It is ridiculous the amount of government invasion that has gone over in legislation in states throughout. Ohio can take body parts on a presumptive permission statute; meaning if they can get a doctor to declare someone brain dead they can start removing vital organs for another.

That's horrible.

That's horrible.
Yes it is. My son was declared brain dead before he was two years old after several brain scans, etc... The doctors claimed if he lived he would be a total vegetable. We walked out of the hospital several days later after they did another test showing his brain was perfectly normal. My son's son is now an older teen and son has traveled all over the world on vacations checking it all out; last count I think he said something like 52 countries he's seen and been in.

That's horrible.
Yes it is. My son was declared brain dead before he was two years old after several brain scans, etc... The doctors claimed if he lived he would be a total vegetable. We walked out of the hospital several days later after they did another test showing his brain was perfectly normal. My son's son is now an older teen and son has traveled all over the world on vacations checking it all out; last count I think he said something like 52 countries he's seen and been in.

Good thing you didn't listen to them.

That's horrible.

It was by the grace of God that it all worked out. My own mother was trying to tell me to give him up, he was gone, etc...

That's horrible.

It was by the grace of God that it all worked out. My own mother was trying to tell me to give him up, he was gone, etc...
I assume he has vaccinations to visit this myriad of countries so I'm surprised you havn't thrown the evil little wretch out, Or is it a case of - do as I say, not as I do?

Anyway I'm glad to see my continual questioning your blasphemy has paid off, and you've now dropped the 'armor of God' stance, in favor of your sacred rights as 'individuals'.

I wont dwell on my victory and it was quite fun, - a bit like playing the Grand Prosecutor in the Salem Witch Trials, ha ha ha!

The USSC has determined that the enumerated powers granted by the constitution require certain inherent powers in order to carry out constitutional mandates.
Right, In other words the SCOTUS said screw you guys, screw the constitution and the strict limits it puts on us, we've ''determined'' we'll do what the fuck we want.
Just like the declaration of independence mentioned the inalienable rights of man, the constitution didn't enumerate them. That doesn't mean they're not inherent in the constitution.

In other words, the founding fathers said they don't have to state the obvious. DuH!!! Which is why they didn't spell out the inherent powers in Articles I, 2, and 3.

Okay, well, since you do communicate your side of the pow wow politely, start a thread about that and I'll shoot the breeze with you about it. I won't contribute until tomorrow some time, if you do, because it's almost my bed time. I'm making my last rounds on the board now.

That's horrible.

I assume he has vaccinations to visit this myriad of countries so I'm surprised you havn't thrown the evil little wretch out, Or is it a case of - do as I say, not as I do?

Anyway I'm glad to see my continual questioning your blasphemy has paid off, and you've now dropped the 'armor of God' stance, in favor of your sacred rights as 'individuals'.

I wont dwell on my victory and it was quite fun, - a bit like playing the Grand Prosecutor in the Salem Witch Trials, ha ha ha!
I hold the right to both; so once more piss off as you have no "victory".
Dear, dear....having lost all Christian credibility, the heretic now spits foul mouthed venom. swearing like a true serpent!

Damn that is crazy that even home schoolers have to do it,I would probably be in jail right now if I was a parent with a child in that state cause I would not submit to their dictatership.

That's horrible.

So I assume when they told you he was brain dead they were encouraging a vaccine that if did not take it,he would be a vegatable

Damn that is crazy that even home schoolers have to do it,I would probably be in jail right now if I was a parent with a child in that state cause I would not submit to their dictatership.
You and your sort I find even more offensive than the heretics.
You keep banging on about your evil government dictating every aspect of life, all news is fake news unless it fits in with your anarchist theories. The US Government is democratically elected by its people - its your government, you can change it.

That's horrible.

So I assume when they told you he was brain dead they were encouraging a vaccine that if did not take it,he would be a vegatable
That was well over forty years ago and I had no clue that the polio vaccines had SV40 in them or any of the other dangers like chronic earaches that came along with the vaccinations so I blindly allowed my children to be vaccinated. Not only that we only had a few vaccines at that time and it is much different today and so are the vaccines being made. Information was not as readily available then either on the vaccines. Now I know that the original concept of the smallpox vaccine was a simple prick of the skin with a needle dipped in cowpox. I've also spent years researching the modern vaccines and the damage these are doing to many children. Vaccines all evolved into a vicious beastly paramecia cash cow and control methods in which they basically have impunity from prosecution and liability. That all needs to be stopped.

The doctors at the time it all went down with my son were trying to prepare a young devastated mother for the what they thought would be the ultimate death of her baby and nothing more than that. The whole vaccine for even what are generally non life threatening illnesses push came after they were given immunity from liability in the 80's and it has steadily increased ever since. Ironically I know one of the premiere attorneys who won the first million dollar lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers. It was only a few short years after his victory in court that our DC legislators gave the vaccine companies a free pass. That same attorney was also a Democratic party leader. Politics were never considered and not near as vicious then; justice was the main objective.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.
Bullshit
The United States gives choices and rights.

What has this to do with the substantial reality of the world of virusses?

First off right to body choices, abortion, no vaccine, assisted suicide.

Abortion is the killing of human beings. The killing of human beings - except on reason of [extended] self defense - is not able to be a natural human right. The problem is in this case that a formal system of laws "thinks" in categories which are far from a natural reality.

What's a problem with assisted suicide I don't know in context USA.

And I guess you underestimate virusses. A virus is always a vaccine too - the most dangerous form of a vaccine: an active living virus. The problem of vaccinations is a weighing problem. Some hundred years ago for example died in Hamburg 97% of the population because of an infection. If this would happen in the USA today then I don't think laws are important in such a situation. If it helps you will shoot down everyone who refuses to use a vaccine or other medicine in such a case.

All body choices. 2nd point freedom of religion also allows people to refuse it.

But freedom of religion allows no one to infect any one else.

And if you don't like it emotionally or mentally I don't care

Aha. "I don't care" is one of the most important free opinions of the world, what changes nothing in the morally fact that you have no written or not written right to infect anyone else and no one has any right to infect you.

because it's right here in my country. Your feelings do not override my rights.

"Right or wrong - my country" is one of the most dangerous sentences worldwide.
No it's hypocritical to say body my choice and then force a vaccine on someone who doesn't want it. Period.

First of all forces you no one to take a vaccine. Second exists not any vaccine against the Corona-2 virus in the moment - it are only 175 vaccines in work all over the world. And third: Not vaccinations are criminal - it is criminal to say if an US-company finds a vaccine (or any other company in the world, who works together with an US-company), then the "USA first" will have the right to use this vaccine only for the USA. By the way: Is the White House meanwhile the occupant organiced center of the psychiatric hospital USA?

And I am by the way easily able to imagine a mutated Corona-2 virus, which would cause you to beg for a vaccine and force you to shoot down everyone who could infect you, your family, your friends, your village, your city, your state, your country or the world with this virus. Instead to realize the risks and dangers of a pandemic many people in the USA seem to fight for the freedom of virusses under the leadership of a fake president.

America: 391 979 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (162 938), Brazil (101 049), Mexico (52 298), Peru (21 072) and Colombia (12 842).
damn ... teeth grinding ...

Last edited:
What is this, Christian Scientist stuff?

Yeah, ChristianScientists and other Christian religions, also on philosophical grounds too. That's a right we have as people even if the majority disagree with their beliefs. I am glad they have that because no one should be forced to take medicine or vaccines if they don't want to.
Nobody should be forced to do anything, for that matter.
I hate to crap but my body forces me to.

That's horrible.

You know that my sister killed herself because I've talked about it a lot when it happened I was so devastated, But when me and my mom were in the hospital we were waiting for her kids to come and the hospital staff told my mom her brain was dead too. But my mother did not want to pull the plug. Anyway, the doctor told my mom if my sister's heart stops they won't revive her and they didn't. They pulled the plug. A few minutes later they told my mom my sister was a donor and wanted to give us few minutes to say goodbye so they could get her organs basically (they didn't say it like that but it's what they meant) My mom wanted an autopsy because we were not sure if it was suicide or murder. Anyway, it kinda sucked that they were so insensitive about it all.

Forum List

Back