Nope it is not Demons

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A dear friend allowed me to upload a special video of baby barn owls he made day before yesterday. It is no wonder why a lot of city folk are afraid in the country of the sights and sounds. This is a very rare captured sight to behold of just a small portion of God's creation.

Yep, seen them before, and Screech Owls, Hoot Owls, Great Horned Owls, etc... but then I grew up out in the country on a farm.

Nothing better to fall asleep listening to than the call of a Whippoorwill.

I love them! They are so cute.
From what the nature guys are telling Jim they are a rare find these days. Not many old style barns left for them to be hatch out in. I added a note to the video that they were born in a deer blind.

Took me awhile to figure out how to get the darn thing uploaded as it would play on my old computer correctly.

Owls can make some of the creepiest sounds when communicating........but they are also very silent when flying. Maybe that's why they are great hunters.

From what the nature guys are telling Jim they are a rare find these days. Not many old style barns left for them to be hatch out in. I added a note to the video that they were born in a deer blind.

Took me awhile to figure out how to get the darn thing uploaded as it would play on my old computer correctly.

I'm so glad you posted this. It made my morning! I love owls.

Owls can make some of the creepiest sounds when communicating........but they are also very silent when flying. Maybe that's why they are great hunters.
We hear some horrendous sounds here at night sometimes. I scared the crap out of an owl that was after a tree frog near the window that one passes by going down the stairs. His screeched shocked me as much as I shocked him....lol

I'm so glad you posted this. It made my morning! I love owls.
It has made a few conservancy guys year as they are a rare find now. Some are coming from all over the state to see them.

..a lot of country folk are afraid of the city
And for good reason. I took Rod down through Watts when he and I went to California for the first time together. When I told him what area we were in he just wanted me to get us out of there asap.

..the Dem cities are lovely this time of year...lots of murders and riots

A dear friend allowed me to upload a special video of baby barn owls he made day before yesterday. It is no wonder why a lot of city folk are afraid in the country of the sights and sounds. This is a very rare captured sight to behold of just a small portion of God's creation.

good picture there.

Nope, they are demons, trust me.
That would be our new weed eater Charlie. He even has those demon type horns. Even though he can give adorable expressions.
goat?
Yup. Sweet little two year whether but with a onery streak when he doesn't get his way. He was raised bottle fed but got to be too much to handle for the older couple that owned him; so a friend got him and brought him to me.

Nope, they are demons, trust me.
That would be our new weed eater Charlie. He even has those demon type horns. Even though he can give adorable expressions.
goat?
Yup. Sweet little two year whether but with a onery streak when he doesn't get his way. He was raised bottle fed but got to be too much to handle for the older couple that owned him; so a friend got him and brought him to me.

Will he continue as the weedeater or become stew???

Forum List

Back