Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

I've said it too many times. But the courts have already drawn that line. Whether it's a vaccine, or a blood transfusion, or an operation. You can refuse any or all of them, and the courts upheld that the government can't mandate it.

Why the paranoia? The courts have your back.

Well, go find judicial review in Article III and maybe it'll matter what you said. Magic 8-ball is tellin me it's doubtful, though, mean gener.

I think Clayton is still looking. Poor sap. Heh heh.

Another reason. I shouldn't be forced. There is no guarantee s
No matter how paranoid you might be, you are not going to be "forced" to get a vaccination.

But if you see a sign in front of the white house visitors entrance saying a vaccine is required to enter, remember, it was your choice.

The idea of requiring you wear a mask when visiting sick people in the hospital.

Who would have thought that would ever happen.

You're claiming it's only mandatory in hospitals?
You've accepted a mask mandate in certain places, and acknowledge it's not mandatory in other places. Now we;re just arguing over price. (from the old prostitute joke)
If the place requiring masks has something I'll put on a mask. I put on a mask when required at work. Wearing a mask isn't that big a deal and has no affect on my body. But once I have been trained to accept the mask, then I shall be required to accept the vaccination, or whatever mandate comes next. The next demand may not be so innocuous.
I always wear a mask if it's required or even as a courtesy of it isn't. My boyfriend won't unless it's required and that's his right.

Another reason. I shouldn't be forced. There is no guarantee s
No matter how paranoid you might be, you are not going to be "forced" to get a vaccination.

But if you see a sign in front of the white house visitors entrance saying a vaccine is required to enter, remember, it was your choice.
I'm fine with that.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Well, 2nd, this thread proves my point. There are people walking around loose who are too fucked up to be allowed to own guns, and you have firmly established yourself in the category.

Marbury v. Madison, 1803, the Supreme Court, John Marshall.
That's not in Article III, meaner gene.

It's okay. We'll wait.
Many things in the constitution are inferred. You won't find "executive privilege" in Article 2, but you certainly agree it exists.
Same with judicial review stemming from Article 3, giving the judicial power of the US to the Supreme Court.

Inherent powers under Article I, Article 2, and Article 3 are not explicitly stated in the text of the constitution.

The USSC has determined that theenumerated powers granted by the constitution require certain inherent powers in order to carry out constitutional mandates.

A vaccination is an intrusive medical procedure. There are many other intrusive medical procedures. You do not want to give the federal government new power to mandate that you undergo intrusive medical procedures. That's bad. It will not end well. They will not let that new power go. It will extend to every healthcare decision you used to have to right to make on your own. And big pharma will laugh all the way to the central bank.

That's the country simple version anyway.

Keep trying to get that through their heads. These people are SO trusting of all the wrong people. And they clearly seem to think that any temporary loss of rights is no big deal, not understanding that the criminals behind this constantly use "crises" as their way of getting people to give up rights and to go along with draconian agendas... and once those precedents are set, it just gets worse from there.

Keep trying to get that through their heads. These people are SO trusting of all the wrong people. And they clearly seem to think that any temporary loss of rights is no big deal, not understanding that the criminals behind this constantly use "crises" as their way of getting people to give up rights and to go along with draconian agendas... and once those precedents are set, it just gets worse from there.

Really, buttercup, I say what I do for the benefit of casual passers-by. That's about it. People on here have basically made up their minds. I'm not interested in changing their minds about anything. In fact, I hope the loudest voices get precisely what they're asking for. And I hope they get it nice and good. It's the only way they'll change their mind.

But, if you take what we just saw with meaner gene's argument, the very foundation he was relying on in support for his claim just isn't there. It doesnlt even exist constitutionally speaking. But you just kind of have to guide them in the direction to realize and acknowledge and admit that their model for support lacks legitimate merit and is only an inderinformed assumption on their part. So the casual passer-by benefits from that. Nawmean? Actually, I know you do, because I've told you that same thing before.

Am I always right? Pffft. No way. But I'm right in this regard.

But, if you take what we just saw with meaner gene's argument, the very foundation he was relying on in support for his claim just isn't there. It doesnlt even exist constitutionally speaking.
Inherent powers under Article I, Article 2, and Article 3 are not explicitly stated in the text of the constitution.

The USSC has determined that the enumerated powers granted by the constitution require certain inherent powers in order to carry out constitutional mandates.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

"Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God."

... said Herman Cain.

Exactly! It's just not there. Thank You!

The USSC has determined that the enumerated powers granted by the constitution require certain inherent powers in order to carry out constitutional mandates.

Right, In other words the SCOTUS said screw you guys, screw the constitution and the strict limits it puts on us, we've ''determined'' we'll do what the fuck we want.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.

Forum List

Back