Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

I'm not forcing anyone to get vaccinated..I will get the vaccine however. I believe God works through his people and we have experts on it. I'll take the experts over a LOUSY but nept politicians opinion.

Wait a minute if a person is vaccinated they are not in danger of me.

That's like thinking if you're wearing a bulletproof vest, that it will stop the round from a .470 Weatherby. Vaccines aren't 100% protective either.
You are the biggest alarmist I swear. Lol get over it bub. People have to deal with other people's choices that they disagree with vehemently all the time. Welcome to reality.

Our businesses here have self elected shutdowns as their business was a fracyion of what it was. We are fully open. I do not feel bad for them

Masks are not a gateway drug. Mask wearing won't lead to surgical GPS implants, or implants to turn you into a Borg drone.

What this is all leading to is the federal government and big pharma getting together (there's word for that. I think it's fascism, hellOoo)) and and mandating that people c0nsume the products. But it's bigger than that. This gets into your personal health decisions. You have to think of vaccines as just another intrusive medical procedure. Once the federal government aquires to power to mandate that you have to undergo intrusive medical procedures, they're not gonna give that power up. They're gonna have control over all of your healthcare decisions. The big pharma lobbyists see it as forced supply and demand at the barrel of a government gun, they donlt care, they care about profit. Look what happened back in the 70s when they rushed product through and made people consume it.
Its a bit late as they are already at that point. The thing now is turn it back.

Masks are not a gateway drug. Mask wearing won't lead to surgical GPS implants, or implants to turn you into a Borg drone.

What this is all leading to is the federal government and big pharma getting together (there's word for that. I think it's fascism, hellOoo)) and and mandating that people c0nsume the products. But it's bigger than that. This gets into your personal health decisions. You have to think of vaccines as just another intrusive medical procedure. Once the federal government aquires to power to mandate that you have to undergo intrusive medical procedures, they're not gonna give that power up. They're gonna have control over all of your healthcare decisions. The big pharma lobbyists see it as forced supply and demand at the barrel of a government gun, they donlt care, they care about profit. Look what happened back in the 70s when they rushed product through and made people consume it.
WINNER, WINNER, WINNER, WINNER...!!!!

A vaccination is an intrusive medical procedure. There are many other intrusive medical procedures. You do not want to give the federal government new power to mandate that you undergo intrusive medical procedures. That's bad. It will not end well. They will not let that new power go. It will extend to every healthcare decision you used to have to right to make on your own. And big pharma will laugh all the way to the central bank.

That's the country simple version anyway.

I don't see that as a problem.
But there may be certain locations or activities where a vaccine will be a requirement.
And in the USA that should not ever happen.
I disagree. There are situations, like visiting people with compromised immunity requiring you have shots against certain communicable diseases, along with wearing a mask, or other restrictions.

That's common sense. It's all about protecting other people, and if that restricts you from visiting the vulnerable, then that's just the way it is.

But once I have been trained to accept the mask, then I shall be required to accept the vaccination, or whatever mandate comes next. The next demand may not be so innocuous.
Funny. How do you know?

Or it means that after you retired, you don't come into contact with anywhere near as many people you used to. Or contact surfaces that hundreds of thousands of people came in contact with.
Obviously, you have NO idea what I do for a living. If anyone had contact with others infected with this 'sky-is-falling' bs, it would be me. Simply put, with the possibilities I live with were any indicator, the news reports are total, unmitigated, politically-driven BULLSHIT!
Well you're obviously avoiding my point. Have the number of people and places you contacted when you were working, gone down with your retirement?
Not only no, but HELL NO! Any most of my contacts are directly out of China and other Far Eastern places.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
My body, my choice?

It's not your body that's at issue. If you were only risking your own life, I'd be cheering you on! It's what you're breathing on the rest of us that's the problem.
Wait a minute if a person is vaccinated they are not in danger of me. Also want to say people who say it's their body to choose abortion especially in long term pregnancies are definitely hurtng Simone imo. It's all relative to where you lean on issues. But I canmot infect anyone who is vaccinated and those who aren't know what the risks are and have that right. The hypocrisy of anyone saying they can do what they want with there body like an abortion, or assisted suicide or gender re assignment but I'm the same breath have the nerve to say I can't refuse a vaccine is what I find incredible and wrong.
Gotta love the hypocrisy, donccha?

Even worse than masks is how businesses have been shut down.
Scientists have calculated that if 95% of people wore masks, that the business shutdowns would not have been necessary.

It's all about how to control the spread. When people don't wear masks, the only other choice is to shut down businesses.

A vaccination is an intrusive medical procedure. There are many other intrusive medical procedures. You do not want to give the federal government new power to mandate that you undergo intrusive medical procedures. That's bad. It will not end well. They will not let that new power go. It will extend to every healthcare decision you used to have to right to make on your own. And big pharma will laugh all the way to the central bank.

Hey, you only need one lung. We'll remove the other in order to provide a replacement for someone who does need one...

Scientists have calculated that if 95% of people wore masks, that the business shutdowns would not have been necessary.

It's all about how to control the spread. When people don't wear masks, the only other choice is to shut down businesses.
Your "scientists" vs. mine. Yanno, let's let business owners have their choice: go bankrupt or limit access, whatever... This whole issue is about control. You cannot see that? Again, I ask, how many people do you PERSONALLY know who have tested positive? been hospitalized? died? as a DIRECT result of this virus? Be honest.

I've said it too many times. But the courts have already drawn that line. Whether it's a vaccine, or a blood transfusion, or an operation. You can refuse any or all of them, and the courts upheld that the government can't mandate it.

Why the paranoia? The courts have your back.

In the beginning they had no clue what would work. A 14-day lockdown was initially recommended and complied with. What happened?

If you are vaccinated what do you care? You are safe. As far as I am concerned, I am not your business. Butt out.
As you know (or should know) vaccines are never 100%. Some vaccines are only 50% effective, so the overall effectiveness is based on widespread vaccination.

This is the same theory behind 95% mask compliance being the effective threshold.
Another reason. I shouldn't be forced. There is no guarantee s

But once I have been trained to accept the mask, then I shall be required to accept the vaccination, or whatever mandate comes next. The next demand may not be so innocuous.
Funny. How do you know?
The logical corollary to the doctrine of informed consent is that patients have the right to refuse treatment. In Mills v. Rogers,16 the Supreme Court said, "[he right to refuse any medical treatment emerged from the doctrines of trespass and battery, which were applied to unauthorized touchings by a physician." Another approach to the right to refuse medical treatment is the concept of self-determination expressed by John Stuart Mill: [T]he only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant. He cannot rightfully be compelled to do or forbear because it will be better for him to do so, because it will make him happier, because, in the opinion of others, to do so would be wise, or even right

In the beginning they had no clue what would work. A 14-day lockdown was initially recommended and complied with. What happened?
Andrew Cuomo (gov NY) put it best. He instituted a quarantine, and the cases continued to skyrocket, so he limited gatherings to 50 or less, and the cases continued to skyrocket. He called it slowly closing down the valve. And when nothing tried previously worked he said he "shut the valve" or as you know it, closed down all unnecessary businesses

Forum List

Back