Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

Again, you stupid fucker, it teaches you what to read, not HOW to read!
You stated that!!! You said it!!! I simply repeated what you said, to point out your error. After all, you are the one suggesting I proofread? Are you not?

You are wrong about much in this thread, and it is my job to make sure your gross errors are not overlooked for they show that you really do not have a deep understanding of what you are saying. You can not admit you made a mistake. You simply fly off the handle like a lunatic. It is you that does not Common Core. You did not even realize there is a Common Core History standard!

There are common core text books that go along with the common core standards.

There is common core curriculums.

But as I just pointed out, you can see and acknowledge your glaring errors, hence you will never see your error in what you see common core is.
There are curriculums ADAPTED to Common Core. My school did not use the. The requirement to use Common Core in most states went away several years ago, during the Obama administration.

Common Core = standards

I have already pointed out the error in your saying Common Core had history and science standards. I guess you are just too stupid to understand the difference in literacy and history.

You stated that!!! You said it!!! I simply repeated what you said, to point out your error. After all, you are the one suggesting I proofread? Are you not?

You are wrong about much in this thread, and it is my job to make sure your gross errors are not overlooked for they show that you really do not have a deep understanding of what you are saying. You can not admit you made a mistake. You simply fly off the handle like a lunatic. It is you that does not Common Core. You did not even realize there is a Common Core History standard!

But as I just pointed out, you can see and acknowledge your glaring errors, hence you will never see your error in what you see common core is.
There are curriculums ADAPTED to Common Core. My school did not use the. The requirement to use Common Core in most states went away several years ago, during the Obama administration.

Common Core = standards

I have already pointed out the error in your saying Common Core had history and science standards. I guess you are just too stupid to understand the difference in literacy and history.

I always love seeing people comment on teaching when they haven't been there, or don't know about it.

I taught for 21 years, before and after Common Core. How long did you teach?

Common Core has no history standards, only math and language arts.

You claim there is no history standard but the official website actually states the opposite of what your opinion is. Can you explain how you, a teacher for 21 years, gets this simple fact wrong.
Maybe I can suggest you proofread your responses as well as check other sources to correct any errors you have made. Any decent teacher of 21 years would actually check their work for errors. Would you not agree.

The Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects (“the standards”) represent the next generation of K–12 standards designed to prepare all students for success in college, career, and life by the time they graduate from high school.

Maybe you should learn to read.

Common Core = standards

Common core disagrees with you. There is a history standard. I copied it, I linked to it.

You are simply a liar or very stupid.

Common Core = standards

Common core disagrees with you. There is a history standard. I copied it, I linked to it.

You are simply a liar or very stupid.

Dumbass, you haven't copied shit!

Copy and paste the standard regarding the Manifest Destiny if you think there are history standards.

This is a 12th grade standard for ELA in History:

Key Ideas and Details:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RH.11-12.1
Cite specific textual evidence to support analysis of primary and secondary sources, connecting insights gained from specific details to an understanding of the text as a whole.

What historical event is described in that standard?

The entire standards can be written on ONE page!

Copy and paste the standard regarding the Manifest Destiny if you think there are history standards.

Key Ideas and Details:
You are a dick. People, me, and many others have real problems with common core. We post our grievances here. And then there is you, the troll, the asshole. Claiming we have no idea what we are talking about. You cling to a dumb ass idea that you can not argue. You even go as far to claim there are no common core standards in regards to history. Yet you give us, me a link, that I follow and there it is, the common core history standard.

Fine, I get it, you are dick and think it is your job to obfuscate the lousy revisionist common core education that is in our schools.

Nobody likes your ideas on education. Common core sucks. The standards, the text books, the methods of teaching. You can defend that garbage all you want, which simply proves you are a very big part of what is wrong with our country today.

From you link, the common core history standard.

English Language Arts Standards » History/Social Studies » Grade 11-12

Standards in this strand:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.1
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.2
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.3
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.4
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.5
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.6
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.7
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.8
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.9
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.10

Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity:
By the end of grade 12, read and comprehend history/social studies texts in the grades 11-CCR text complexity band independently and proficiently.

Common core standards were developed by governor's, many who are conservatives. It was derived by crybabies, whiners, and spineless shrills who cried "more accountability" blah blah blah. I blame the complainers. Gutless.

Wow? Someone thinks they can actually publish a common core text book to use in school? But they are just standards, nothing more? I guess nobody has checked with the genius Mr. Rockwell.
Common Core Resources: Textbook & Publisher Resources
CCSS in Other States

Key Ideas and Details:
You are a dick. People, me, and many others have real problems with common core. We post our grievances here. And then there is you, the troll, the asshole. Claiming we have no idea what we are talking about. You cling to a dumb ass idea that you can not argue. You even go as far to claim there are no common core standards in regards to history. Yet you give us, me a link, that I follow and there it is, the common core history standard.

Fine, I get it, you are dick and think it is your job to obfuscate the lousy revisionist common core education that is in our schools.

Nobody likes your ideas on education. Common core sucks. The standards, the text books, the methods of teaching. You can defend that garbage all you want, which simply proves you are a very big part of what is wrong with our country today.

From you link, the common core history standard.

English Language Arts Standards » History/Social Studies » Grade 11-12

Standards in this strand:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.1
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.2
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.3
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.4
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.5
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.6
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.7
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.8
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RH.11-12.9

Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity:
By the end of grade 12, read and comprehend history/social studies texts in the grades 11-CCR text complexity band independently and proficiently.

Look up the word "literacy" you fucking dumbass. Not a single historical event is contained in those standards. Not a single fucking one, for the entirety of high school. I taught for 21 years and you think your Google-fu can compare? STFU and learn!

Look up the word "literacy" you fucking dumbass. Not a single historical event is contained in those standards. Not a single fucking one, for the entirety of high school. I taught for 21 years and you think your Google-fu can compare? STFU and learn!
All us parents hate how you teach and your argument is we are wrong?

We see the vile, the trash, the lies you teach and you claim all of us are wrong?

Our children are taught, "Hate America" revisionist history, under the grand title of Common Core and you, the teacher claim you know all classrooms.

Teachers, schools, educators claim Howard Zinn is the greatest history writer ever known to man, hence they teach his hate but you see nothing wrong.

You are not a teacher. you are just a troll, a liar. Nothing more.

Your children are taught to hate america? Please cite specific examples. Or is it you want your kids walking around chanting "uSA uSA every five minutes"? That's equally obnoxious

Ok that's a name I'm looking for examples of what your kids are in fact learning that make them hate america.

Wow? Someone thinks they can actually publish a common core text book to use in school? But they are just standards, nothing more? I guess nobody has checked with the genius Mr. Rockwell.
Common Core Resources: Textbook & Publisher Resources
CCSS in Other States

I never said that there were not textbooks aligned to state standrads you twit!
All us parents hate how you teach and your argument is we are wrong?

We see the vile, the trash, the lies you teach and you claim all of us are wrong?

Our children are taught, "Hate America" revisionist history, under the grand title of Common Core and you, the teacher claim you know all classrooms.

Teachers, schools, educators claim Howard Zinn is the greatest history writer ever known to man, hence they teach his hate but you see nothing wrong.

You are not a teacher. you are just a troll, a liar. Nothing more.
What are your qualifications at teaching? You don't have any. There is no revisionist history taught in my schools. If it is being taught in your schools, just remember you elected those who made that decision, not the teachers.

Who the fuck is Howard Zinn?

I am a retired teacher who forgot more about education that you even know!

I a still waiting for that Common Core history standard. Since they don't exist, I guess I will keep waiting. Do you have an example of this revisionist history you claim is being taught? Let's see the Standard.

Forum List

Back