Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

No. She is wrong, wrong, wrong.
Education needs to be founded in Truth- not opinion.
Trump's plan- is UNconstitutional. Period. So, from the get go it is a lie.
ANY federal plan, IF forced is UNconstitutional-

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.
I think it’s the government’s role to step in when its
Been completely destroyed by democrats. I drive by some
Camp that’s take Place in Boston, and it felt like a concentration camp.

What is the camp? And how does it look like a concentration camp?
It was in the back
Woods, older ppl
We’re observing from a distance, while Younger camp counselors were being watched.. How do even think we’re supposed to have camp so I don’t know what the hell this was

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Do you know what kind of camp it was? And why do you say it looked like a concentration camp? Were they isolating them because they have a disease, like you claimed was the reason for the concentration camps in WWII?

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl
We’re observing from a distance, while Younger camp counselors were being watched.. How do even think we’re supposed to have camp so I don’t know what the hell this was

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Do you know what kind of camp it was? And why do you say it looked like a concentration camp? Were they isolating them because they have a disease, like you claimed was the reason for the concentration camps in WWII?
Huh

I think it’s the government’s role to step in
That is wrong think- which proves your lack of a proper education is made public.

THERE is NO consttutional authority for the gov't stepping in- Period. Your education. gov't mandated, BTW, can be thanked for your not knowing that as a kid- as an adult it is inexcusable- make MORE laws to combat LAWS is digging a hole to get out of a hole- I didn't learn that in school. I learned from experience and observation.

I think it’s the government’s role to step in
That is wrong think- which proves your lack of a proper education is made public.

THERE is NO consttutional authority for the gov't stepping in- Period. Your education. gov't mandated, BTW, can be thanked for your not knowing that as a kid- as an adult it is inexcusable- make MORE laws to combat LAWS is digging a hole to get out of a hole- I didn't learn that in school. I learned from experience and observation.
Sorry I pay taxes so the government looks out when we have Domestic terrorist

Point #1 and point #3 are mutually exclusive ... on the one side you don't want a State Religion, but on the other you want State Religion taught in public schools ... as a Christian, I'm horrified anyone would want Catholic Doctrine taught in schools, slitting a child's belly up and torching their intestines so that "the last thing they see in this world will be the first they see in the next" ... or the Methodist Doctrine where we banish students from school for the offensive of booze ... or perhaps the KKK Doctrine where students hang colored people on Friday afternoons ...

Reading, 'Riting and 'Rthmatic ... the three R's ... everybody in the USA must be able to master these skills in order to enjoy our liberties ... as what's the point of Free Press to an illiterate society, what's the point of capitalism if no one can balance their checkbook ... what's the point of the Establishment Clause if Lutheranism is forced down our children's throats ...

The first step is to rescind child labor laws ... eight years is plenty of time to teach children the three R's ... if the child doesn't want to go to high school, put them to work; if they're worth 50¢ an hour, pay them 50¢ an hour ... these kids are disruptive in high school, kick them out and let the other kids who care progress ...

Sit and watch television for a few hours sometime ... make a list of all the flagrant violations of God's Laws ... maybe public schools aren't the problem ...

Ah ... there's your problem ... you're paying taxes ... there's 15,000 pages of tax code that allow us to not pay taxes ... just incorporating off-shore cuts your Federal income taxes down to 15% ... let me guess, you pay 15% just in SS taxes ... it's only the public schools you went to that are a problem, not the ones I went to ...

Ah ... there's your problem ... you're paying taxes ... there's 15,000 pages of tax code that allow us to not pay taxes ... just incorporating off-shore cuts your Federal income taxes down to 15% ... let me guess, you pay 15% just in SS taxes ... it's only the public schools you went to that are a problem, not the ones I went to ...
Huh .. did you grow up in the inner city of a major city?

Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.

Last edited:
Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.
I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

Our public school has a religious group called "Christian athletes" lead by a coach. It occurs before classes start and is voluntary for any student that wishes to attend. Out of about 275 kids it averages about 7 kids per Thursday morning. That's pretty good attendance.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

What is difficult to understand about what I said? Your reply was unintelligible.

So, I ask again, do you know what kind of camp it was? And what makes you say it looks like a concentration camp?

I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

And just FYI, morality is not just religion.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

What is difficult to understand about what I said? Your reply was unintelligible.

So, I ask again, do you know what kind of camp it was? And what makes you say it looks like a concentration camp?
I told you

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

Why not go back to how teachers used to talk. It worked

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

I told you

Not in in intelligible English you didn't.

Certainly, religion, as a subject should be taught.
Definitely, our founding fathers and their belief in God should be taught, it is our history.
That is much different than teaching children a state mandated/promoted religion.
Teaching the opposite, that there is no God, is certainly the same as promoting a state religion.

The problem with schools today, Common Core.

Teachers that are not required to follow a lesson plan. School should be basic, fact based, uniform across the entire nation. If I take my kid out of school in Maine he should be able to more or less be in the same class learning the same material everywhere in the USA. Although state history can be taught for that state.

Right now, children are taught to hate our great country. They are taught that the Founding Fathers were racist. That they built a flawed racist country. The current teaching is so far wacko that they make Abigal Adams a Founding "leader", when the woman never did a thing for our founding other than being the wife of John Adams, who is pretty much not taught.

Liberal Radical Leftists who have taken over the Democrat party and now hide behind the name Democrat have taken over universities, have taken over our public K-12 schools.

It is time to take back education and radically reform teaching. It should not cost us trillions to educate our children.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

I told you

It was a bunch of kids summer green shirts on summer blue shirts on their older adults teenagers watching them and then in the distance they were older Nazi looking lesbians watching me.. Protecting their herd

Why not go back to how teachers used to talk. It worked

Did it? Even if it did, the world has changed. There is no going back to that world.

And if you want religious schools, which religion? Judaism? Christianity? If so, will it be Catholic or Protestant? Hinduism? Islam? Buddhism?

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

I told you

It was a bunch of kids summer green shirts on summer blue shirts on their older adults teenagers watching them and then in the distance they were older Nazi looking lesbians watching me.. Protecting their herd

And you think religion in schools will change that?

Forum List

Back