Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.
I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

And just FYI, morality is not just religion.
Why not go back to how teachers used to talk. It worked

Did it? Even if it did, the world has changed. There is no going back to that world.

And if you want religious schools, which religion? Judaism? Christianity? If so, will it be Catholic or Protestant? Hinduism? Islam? Buddhism?
Doing what worked DOESNT mean you’re going backwards your just implementing what worked..
I know you don’t like that I know you don’t like people progressing I know you want to sit your fat ass in the truck all day and yell at kids on ladders, and you dont want educated ppl to say hey get your fat ass out of the truck and do some work.. well to bad.. We will educate our children again

Last edited:
No. She is wrong, wrong, wrong.
Education needs to be founded in Truth- not opinion.
Trump's plan- is UNconstitutional. Period. So, from the get go it is a lie.
ANY federal plan, IF forced is UNconstitutional-

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.
I think it’s the government’s role to step in when its
Been completely destroyed by democrats. I drive by some
Camp that’s take Place in Boston, and it felt like a concentration camp.

What is the camp? And how does it look like a concentration camp?
It was in the back
Woods, older ppl
We’re observing from a distance, while Younger camp counselors were being watched.. How do even think we’re supposed to have camp so I don’t know what the hell this was

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Do you know what kind of camp it was? And why do you say it looked like a concentration camp? Were they isolating them because they have a disease, like you claimed was the reason for the concentration camps in WWII?
Huh

What is difficult to understand about what I said? Your reply was unintelligible.

So, I ask again, do you know what kind of camp it was? And what makes you say it looks like a concentration camp?
I told you

Not in in intelligible English you didn't.
It was a bunch of kids summer green shirts on summer blue shirts on their older adults teenagers watching them and then in the distance they were older Nazi looking lesbians watching me.. Protecting their herd

And you think religion in schools will change that?
I’m for traditional American morals and values.. another teacher wants a teacher in his classroom he should. There is a lesson to be learned in the Bible.. and it’s a good lesson.. One reason for public schools is to teach morals.

Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.
I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

Did it? Even if it did, the world has changed. There is no going back to that world.

And if you want religious schools, which religion? Judaism? Christianity? If so, will it be Catholic or Protestant? Hinduism? Islam? Buddhism?
Doing what worked DOESNT mean you’re going backwards your just implementing what worked..
I know you don’t like that I know you don’t like people progressing I know you want to sit your fat ass in the truck all day and yell at kids on ladders, and you dont want educated ppl to say hey get your fat ass out of the truck and do some work.. well to bad.. We will educate our children again

What you imagine I do at work is irrelevant.

I am all for progress. But wanting a theocracy is not progress.

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl
We’re observing from a distance, while Younger camp counselors were being watched.. How do even think we’re supposed to have camp so I don’t know what the hell this was

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Do you know what kind of camp it was? And why do you say it looked like a concentration camp? Were they isolating them because they have a disease, like you claimed was the reason for the concentration camps in WWII?
Huh

What is difficult to understand about what I said? Your reply was unintelligible.

So, I ask again, do you know what kind of camp it was? And what makes you say it looks like a concentration camp?
I told you

It was a bunch of kids summer green shirts on summer blue shirts on their older adults teenagers watching them and then in the distance they were older Nazi looking lesbians watching me.. Protecting their herd

I’m for traditional American morals and values.. another teacher wants a teacher in his classroom he should. There is a lesson to be learned in the Bible.. and it’s a good lesson.. One reason for public schools is to teach morals.

Traditional American morals? Does that mean only for white men? Does that mean a return to a time when beating your wife was acceptable, or at least ignored?

There is so much for kids to learn. Between when I was a kid and now, there is much, much more to learn. Wasting time teaching old myths is not needed.

Your so dumb, where did I say I wanted theocracy, I said The Bible is a good tool to use to teach morals.. it’s WORKED FOR MANY YEARS.. only gone down hill since they took it out, I want progress I’m a progressive

Traditional American morals? Does that mean only for white men? Does that mean a return to a time when beating your wife was acceptable, or at least ignored?
There is so much for kids to learn. Between when I was a kid and now, there is much, much more to learn. Wasting time teaching old myths is not needed.

Perhaps it is our Sunday School system that is in decline ... couple hours a week of religious studies was more than enough 100 years ago ... is the OP tithing 15% of his after-tax income to his church? ..

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

I told you

How did anything I say make you think I wanted people to beat their wife,, Or how I only wanted one race to learn??

Traditional American Values- Manifest Destiny. The only good Indian is a dead Indian. Taking what doesn't belong to you as long as it's legal is okay. All of those came about in a much earlier time.

Traditional American Values- Manifest Destiny. The only good Indian is a dead Indian. Taking what doesn't belong to you as long as it's legal is okay. All of those came about in a much earlier time.
Huh

Your so dumb, where did I say I wanted theocracy, I said The Bible is a good tool to use to teach morals.. it’s WORKED FOR MANY YEARS.. only gone down hill since they took it out, I want progress I’m a progressive

Wanting to go backward is not progress.

And the founding fathers, in their wisdom, made sure that this was a nation for all faith. When your parents were in school, there were probably a few Jews and no other religions. Now Boston has numerous other religions. And public schools are obligated to serve all of the public.

Teaching morals does not require the Bible. Leave that for the parents. If they want the 10 Commandments on the wall in the home, that is their right.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl

Huh

I told you

How did anything I say make you think I wanted people to beat their wife,, Or how I only wanted one race to learn??

You didn't. I didn't say you did.

But you frequently talk about returning to the past in topics such as this. For all your claims of morality in the schools of yore, what I said applied to those times.

Huh

What he said seems clear to me. Do you know about Manifest Destiny and the atrocities committed? Taking what doesn't belong to you as long as it is legal, and having the legal system in your favor to make sure it stayed legal, is a valid description.

Why the "Huh"? What was not clear and concise?

And the founding fathers, in their wisdom, made sure that this was a nation for all faith. When your parents were in school, there were probably a few Jews and no other religions. Now Boston has numerous other religions. And public schools are obligated to serve all of the public.

Teaching morals does not require the Bible. Leave that for the parents. If they want the 10 Commandments on the wall in the home, that is their right.
No one of the reasons for school is to teach morals. And they can attend a school that teaches their religion,, 77% of Americans recognize themselves as Christians.. so if you move to a Christian country you’re going to hear Christian values.. that’s life.. nothing is fair .. and it’s not going back wards.. what we are doing today is backwards.. and we should look at multicultural in multi religious neighborhoods they are the ones high in murder the and violent crimes. Maybe it’s not a good idea to have that type of immigration system in this country if the poorest areas are struggling because of these people

Huh

What he said seems clear to me. Do you know about Manifest Destiny and the atrocities committed? Taking what doesn't belong to you as long as it is legal, and having the legal system in your favor to make sure it stayed legal, is a valid description.

Huh

Guys I’m in Czechoslovakia I have a bad signal I’m out here looking for a Russian agents.. sorry if it comes in late.. What I do for my country

No one of the reasons for school is to teach morals. And they can attend a school that teaches their religion,, 77% of Americans recognize themselves as Christians.. so if you move to a Christian country you’re going to hear Christian values.. that’s life.. nothing is fair .. and it’s not going back wards.. what we are doing today is backwards.. and we should look at multicultural in multi religious neighborhoods they are the ones high in murder the and violent crimes. Maybe it’s not a good idea to have that type of immigration system in this country if the poorest areas are struggling because of these people

The simple fact is that the US Constitution was written to protect the downtrodden and to welcome a diverse population. It expressly forbids Congress from making "Christian laws". The public schools should do the same. Excluding a population due to religious differences is one of the problems. Expecting people to assimilate should never include having to change religion.

Huh

Huh

No need to pad your numbers now.

Guys I’m in Czechoslovakia I have a bad signal I’m out here looking for a Russian agents.. sorry if it comes in late.. What I do for my country

LMAO! Bullshit.

Oh, and if what you claim were true, and I do not believe it is, you do not do it for your country. You do it for money. Mercenaries are not patriots.

Forum List

Back