Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.
I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

And just FYI, morality is not just religion.
Why not go back to how teachers used to talk. It worked

Did it? Even if it did, the world has changed. There is no going back to that world.

And if you want religious schools, which religion? Judaism? Christianity? If so, will it be Catholic or Protestant? Hinduism? Islam? Buddhism?
Doing what worked DOESNT mean you’re going backwards your just implementing what worked..
I know you don’t like that I know you don’t like people progressing I know you want to sit your fat ass in the truck all day and yell at kids on ladders, and you dont want educated ppl to say hey get your fat ass out of the truck and do some work.. well to bad.. We will educate our children again

What you imagine I do at work is irrelevant.

I am all for progress. But wanting a theocracy is not progress.
Your so dumb, where did I say I wanted theocracy, I said The Bible is a good tool to use to teach morals.. it’s WORKED FOR MANY YEARS.. only gone down hill since they took it out, I want progress I’m a progressive

Wanting to go backward is not progress.

And the founding fathers, in their wisdom, made sure that this was a nation for all faith. When your parents were in school, there were probably a few Jews and no other religions. Now Boston has numerous other religions. And public schools are obligated to serve all of the public.

Teaching morals does not require the Bible. Leave that for the parents. If they want the 10 Commandments on the wall in the home, that is their right.
No one of the reasons for school is to teach morals. And they can attend a school that teaches their religion,, 77% of Americans recognize themselves as Christians.. so if you move to a Christian country you’re going to hear Christian values.. that’s life.. nothing is fair .. and it’s not going back wards.. what we are doing today is backwards.. and we should look at multicultural in multi religious neighborhoods they are the ones high in murder the and violent crimes. Maybe it’s not a good idea to have that type of immigration system in this country if the poorest areas are struggling because of these people

The simple fact is that the US Constitution was written to protect the downtrodden and to welcome a diverse population. It expressly forbids Congress from making "Christian laws". The public schools should do the same. Excluding a population due to religious differences is one of the problems. Expecting people to assimilate should never include having to change religion.
We are a country with sovereignty and we must protect its culture and its values.. nobody saying shut down immigration what we’re saying is you add to your country that adds value not destroy it internally.. there are many downtrodden that will assimilate to our customers and our values.. no one said anything about a law on religion all were saying is continue what was working for many years in this country which was using the Bible to teach lessons.. We’re not talking about having Christianity classes but allowing a teacher to talk about the church the Bible to make points of you should not be taken out of school

Students are 100% allowed to pray and have religious practices at school. It can't be school run but students can absolutely run it. They can have clubs/organizations in the school that the school can even approve of-they just can't actually run it or make it mandatory. FCA is a perfect example.

Teachers also absolutely have the right to wear/display relgious symbols on their person or classroom (as long as they're not actively teaching/promoting it). For example I keep a rosary that a nun gave me near my desk. In my years teaching I've had exactly zero complaints from any student or parent. I've seen a few of my students at church, I wave to say hi if they see me. If I get near them entering/exiting I'll say hello but that's about it.
I think if a teacher wants to say hey morals are important, especially if you want to go to heaven. And not risk democrats attacking them

I see no reason for any teacher to talk about going to heaven. What if a teacher said something about going to heaven and there being 72 virgins for them? Bet that would send you raving and ranting to the gov't too.

How about the teacher works on an education and leaves the morality and religious teachings to the parents?

Did it? Even if it did, the world has changed. There is no going back to that world.

And if you want religious schools, which religion? Judaism? Christianity? If so, will it be Catholic or Protestant? Hinduism? Islam? Buddhism?
Doing what worked DOESNT mean you’re going backwards your just implementing what worked..
I know you don’t like that I know you don’t like people progressing I know you want to sit your fat ass in the truck all day and yell at kids on ladders, and you dont want educated ppl to say hey get your fat ass out of the truck and do some work.. well to bad.. We will educate our children again

Your so dumb, where did I say I wanted theocracy, I said The Bible is a good tool to use to teach morals.. it’s WORKED FOR MANY YEARS.. only gone down hill since they took it out, I want progress I’m a progressive

And the founding fathers, in their wisdom, made sure that this was a nation for all faith. When your parents were in school, there were probably a few Jews and no other religions. Now Boston has numerous other religions. And public schools are obligated to serve all of the public.

Teaching morals does not require the Bible. Leave that for the parents. If they want the 10 Commandments on the wall in the home, that is their right.
No one of the reasons for school is to teach morals. And they can attend a school that teaches their religion,, 77% of Americans recognize themselves as Christians.. so if you move to a Christian country you’re going to hear Christian values.. that’s life.. nothing is fair .. and it’s not going back wards.. what we are doing today is backwards.. and we should look at multicultural in multi religious neighborhoods they are the ones high in murder the and violent crimes. Maybe it’s not a good idea to have that type of immigration system in this country if the poorest areas are struggling because of these people

The simple fact is that the US Constitution was written to protect the downtrodden and to welcome a diverse population. It expressly forbids Congress from making "Christian laws". The public schools should do the same. Excluding a population due to religious differences is one of the problems. Expecting people to assimilate should never include having to change religion.
We are a country with sovereignty and we must protect its culture and its values.. nobody saying shut down immigration what we’re saying is you add to your country that adds value not destroy it internally.. there are many downtrodden that will assimilate to our customers and our values.. no one said anything about a law on religion all were saying is continue what was working for many years in this country which was using the Bible to teach lessons.. We’re not talking about having Christianity classes but allowing a teacher to talk about the church the Bible to make points of you should not be taken out of school

So teach the young children about the Bible before they are old enough to make the decision for themselves?

Teach the young children (of other faiths) about Christianity while their parents are not with them to help them understand.

Tell me something, where morality is concerned, that should be taught using the Bible but cannot be taught in a secular way?

So teach the young children about the Bible before they are old enough to make the decision for themselves?

Teach the young children (of other faiths) about Christianity while their parents are not with them to help them understand.

Tell me something, where morality is concerned, that should be taught using the Bible but cannot be taught in a secular way?
Lol what are you talking about lol you’re saying because we have Christmas as a holiday were forcing kids to learn about Christianity are you fucking retarded?

Lol what are you talking about lol you’re saying because we have Christmas as a holiday were forcing kids to learn about Christianity are you fucking retarded?

My kids knew that the holiday of Christmas was co-opted by the early missionaries, to allow the pagans to keep their holidays while practicing a new faith. Jesus was not born in December.

But that is not what I said at all. Although it is typical for you to try and lie about what I did say.

How about answering my question? Tell me something, where morality is concerned, that should be taught using the Bible but cannot be taught in a secular way?

My kids knew that the holiday of Christmas was co-opted by the early missionaries, to allow the pagans to keep their holidays while practicing a new faith. Jesus was not born in December.

But that is not what I said at all. Although it is typical for you to try and lie about what I did say.

How about answering my question? Tell me something, where morality is concerned, that should be taught using the Bible but cannot be taught in a secular way?
Lol awww did I blow your fallacy up? Haha I’m not saying you can’t. I’m saying what worked and what doesn’t..

Lol awww did I blow your fallacy up? Haha I’m not saying you can’t. I’m saying what worked and what doesn’t..

Did it work? The teenagers in the 1960s advocated dropping out, doing drugs, free love, and defying authority. They were a product of the system you want.

And no, you didn't blow anything up. The Xmas holidays don't have anything to do with the topic really. There are numerous holidays for other religions that happen in December.

And if the same morality lessons can be taught without singling out one religion, why not do it that way? Why use ways that, at the very least, exclude students of other religions?

Did it work? The teenagers in the 1960s advocated dropping out, doing drugs, free love, and defying authority. They were a product of the system you want.

And no, you didn't blow anything up. The Xmas holidays don't have anything to do with the topic really. There are numerous holidays for other religions that happen in December.

And if the same morality lessons can be taught without singling out one religion, why not do it that way? Why use ways that, at the very least, exclude students of other religions?
People could drop out because they had morals, and they could do better outside of school, my mother she aunt both dropped out of school and both ended up owning houses and both are retired. You take opportunity when you see it.. thanks to morals they learned school they were able to hold jobs build relationships and live the American dream

Last edited:
Traditional American morals? Does that mean only for white men? Does that mean a return to a time when beating your wife was acceptable, or at least ignored?

There is so much for kids to learn. Between when I was a kid and now, there is much, much more to learn. Wasting time teaching old myths is not needed.
American morals, not democrat morals. Their is a big difference.

Certainly, religion, as a subject should be taught.
Definitely, our founding fathers and their belief in God should be taught, it is our history.
That is much different than teaching children a state mandated/promoted religion.
Teaching the opposite, that there is no God, is certainly the same as promoting a state religion.

The problem with schools today, Common Core.

Teachers that are not required to follow a lesson plan. School should be basic, fact based, uniform across the entire nation. If I take my kid out of school in Maine he should be able to more or less be in the same class learning the same material everywhere in the USA. Although state history can be taught for that state.

Right now, children are taught to hate our great country. They are taught that the Founding Fathers were racist. That they built a flawed racist country. The current teaching is so far wacko that they make Abigal Adams a Founding "leader", when the woman never did a thing for our founding other than being the wife of John Adams, who is pretty much not taught.

Liberal Radical Leftists who have taken over the Democrat party and now hide behind the name Democrat have taken over universities, have taken over our public K-12 schools.

It is time to take back education and radically reform teaching. It should not cost us trillions to educate our children.
Common Core went away years ago, and it is not a curriculum, but a set of standards, most of which are still used by another name. Lesson plans have never been dictated. Did you go to school in the Soviet Union?

Definitely, our founding fathers and their belief in God should be taught, it is our history.
That is much different than teaching children a state mandated/promoted religion.
Teaching the opposite, that there is no God, is certainly the same as promoting a state religion.

Teachers that are not required to follow a lesson plan. School should be basic, fact based, uniform across the entire nation. If I take my kid out of school in Maine he should be able to more or less be in the same class learning the same material everywhere in the USA. Although state history can be taught for that state.

Right now, children are taught to hate our great country. They are taught that the Founding Fathers were racist. That they built a flawed racist country. The current teaching is so far wacko that they make Abigal Adams a Founding "leader", when the woman never did a thing for our founding other than being the wife of John Adams, who is pretty much not taught.

Liberal Radical Leftists who have taken over the Democrat party and now hide behind the name Democrat have taken over universities, have taken over our public K-12 schools.

It is time to take back education and radically reform teaching. It should not cost us trillions to educate our children.
Common Core went away years ago, and it is not a curriculum, but a set of standards, most of which are still used by another name. Lesson plans have never been dictated. Did you go to school in the Soviet Union?
yes, the soviet union of the united states.

Common Core standards are accompanied by new school books written to teach the standards. The common core school books teach revisionist history and democrat political talking points in regards to global warming and wind mills.

common core did not go away, it is still taught

yes, the soviet union of the united states.

Common Core standards are accompanied by new school books written to teach the standards. The common core school books teach revisionist history and democrat political talking points in regards to global warming and wind mills.

common core did not go away, it is still taught

Common Core is set of standards. You have no have no clue what you are yapping about. Show me a Common Core standard of revisionist history. Don't worry if you cannot find it. Common Core has no history standards, only math and language arts.

Common Core is set of standards. You have no have no clue what you are yapping about. Show me a Common Core standard of revisionist history. Don't worry if you cannot find it. Common Core has no history standards, only math and language arts.
I see your problem and I will educate you. You can thank me after you read this.

Yes, I stated history. As common core does include history.

Here you go, this is the proper way to state it. Sorry I confused you.
Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects

And, I am not sure if you are ignorant or simply, dumb. But there is no, "math" standard. It is called, "Mathematic Srandards".

I see your problem and I will educate you. You can thank me after you read this.

Yes, I stated history. As common core does include history.

Here you go, this is the proper way to state it. Sorry I confused you.
Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects

And, I am not sure if you are ignorant or simply, dumb. But there is no, "math" standard. It is called, "Mathematic Srandards".

I see you simply cannot read. It teaches you how to READ those subjects, you fucking dumbass! I taught for 21 years, before and after Common Core. How long did you teach?

BTW, what are "Srandards"?

I see you simply cannot read. It teaches you how to READ those subjects, you fucking dumbass! I taught for 21 years, before and after Common Core. How long did you teach?

You taught? That is impossible to believe. You have really been making some very stupid comments.

"It teaches you how to READ those subjects", the standards teach a person to read? How do they do that? I mean, if I don't know how to read, do I just hear somebody read the standard to me then I know hot to read? How do standards, teach?

Srandards? Yes, I forgot you are a complete idiot. There are these modern things called smart phones. When one enters text with a smart phone the places representing the letters are very small and close together. It is very possible to hit the wrong button while one enters text.

All the major telephone companies sell smart phones. They are really a marvel of technology. You should google it and maybe buy one.

You taught? I am glad you told me because nobody can tell by the way you comment. After reading your dumb, idiotic comments, I can see why are children have such a poor education and so many people home school. It is because any idiot can become a teacher.

You taught? That is impossible to believe. You have really been making some very stupid comments.

"It teaches you how to READ those subjects", the standards teach a person to read? How do they do that? I mean, if I don't know how to read, do I just hear somebody read the standard to me then I know hot to read? How do standards, teach?

Srandards? Yes, I forgot you are a complete idiot. There are these modern things called smart phones. When one enters text with a smart phone the places representing the letters are very small and close together. It is very possible to hit the wrong button while one enters text.

All the major telephone companies sell smart phones. They are really a marvel of technology. You should google it and maybe buy one.

You taught? I am glad you told me because nobody can tell by the way you comment. After reading your dumb, idiotic comments, I can see why are children have such a poor education and so many people home school. It is because any idiot can become a teacher.
Listen! Standards tell you you WHAT you need to know, not what to read.

For example, of a standard would tell you that you need to be able to calculate simple interest. It would not tell you HOW to calculate simple interest. Why don't you look some up and perhaps you might understand.

You just do not understand how to teach.

Maybe you should also learn to proofread.

The standards teach me how to read subjects, just as you stated? Proofreading, do you really think that is a good idea to suggest?

The standards teach me how to read subjects, just as you stated? Proofreading, do you really think that is a good idea to suggest?

Again, you stupid fucker, it teaches you what to read, not HOW to read!

I taught for 21 years, before and after Common Core. How long did you teach?

Common Core has no history standards, only math and language arts.

You claim there is no history standard but the official website actually states the opposite of what your opinion is. Can you explain how you, a teacher for 21 years, gets this simple fact wrong.
Maybe I can suggest you proofread your responses as well as check other sources to correct any errors you have made. Any decent teacher of 21 years would actually check their work for errors. Would you not agree.

The Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects (“the standards”) represent the next generation of K–12 standards designed to prepare all students for success in college, career, and life by the time they graduate from high school.

Again, you stupid fucker, it teaches you what to read, not HOW to read!
You stated that!!! You said it!!! I simply repeated what you said, to point out your error. After all, you are the one suggesting I proofread? Are you not?

You are wrong about much in this thread, and it is my job to make sure your gross errors are not overlooked for they show that you really do not have a deep understanding of what you are saying. You can not admit you made a mistake. You simply fly off the handle like a lunatic. It is you that does not Common Core. You did not even realize there is a Common Core History standard!

There are common core text books that go along with the common core standards.

There is common core curriculums.

But as I just pointed out, you can see and acknowledge your glaring errors, hence you will never see your error in what you see common core is.

Forum List

Back