Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

How funny is it that this hysterical nutjob seems to think that pictures of some books somehow equate to scholarship, understanding, or knowledge? :lmao:

I can tell you that as a former parent I would have objected to teaching hatred of the us. I would also have objected to your outlook of a cheerleader teaching fluff that our history was so great. There were countless mistakes made including slavery. Using fear and oppression because you are way too lazy to do the work yourself or pay a fair wage was in a nutshell....pathetic.

I guess the picture of shoulder pads is "proof" that elektranut is a professional football player! :lol:

Show me the history, dumbass!
I did, you must not of seen it or you simply do not have the comprehension skill required to understand what you read. Here it is, again.

English Language Arts Standards » History/Social Studies » Grade 9-10

For about the tenth time, that is NOT a history standard. It is a English Language Arts standard. That's why it is called an English Language Arts Standard.

Are you going to continue this dumbass charade or are you going to admit you were wrong? You cannot find a single person who will back up your pathetic ignorance. Why do you think that is?

Several teachers have told you you were and are dead wrong! Grow up, admit your error and move on!

For about the tenth time, that is NOT a history standard. It is a English Language Arts standard. That's why it is called an English Language Arts Standard.

Several teachers have told you you were and are dead wrong! Grow up, admit your error and move on!
Teachers? Well, let me bow down and kiss your feet. Let me praise you for all the great people you have educated. yes, the teachers. The government employees who supposedly work for the people. Yes, because you are a teacher what you dictate must be acknowledged as fast.

But, I follow your link and I read the standards. I see you cherry pick that standard. You cut and paste only the part you like.

That makes you a filthy liar.

Teachers? Well, let me bow down and kiss your feet. Let me praise you for all the great people you have educated. yes, the teachers. The government employees who supposedly work for the people. Yes, because you are a teacher what you dictate must be acknowledged as fast.

But, I follow your link and I read the standards. I see you cherry pick that standard. You cut and paste only the part you like.

That makes you a filthy liar.

Post the whole standard and highlight the actual history content.

You are a fucking troll or an incredible dumbass who cannot read.

Yet it is a history standard according to The Common Core.

see that there alpha/numerical designation? There are no comma nor spaces. That makes that, thee common core standard we are talking about.

The very last letter is a "H". I am going to let you guess what that "H", stands for. Take your time. I am not going to call you a moron if you guess wrong. So, what does the "H", stand for? I will give you a clue, the standard descriptor is a big hint!
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RH.11-12.6
Evaluate authors' differing points of view on the same historical event or issue by assessing the authors' claims, reasoning, and evidence.

Yet it is a history standard according to The Common Core.

see that there alpha/numerical designation? There are no comma nor spaces. That makes that, thee common core standard we are talking about.

The very last letter is a "H". I am going to let you guess what that "H", stands for. Take your time. I am not going to call you a moron if you guess wrong. So, what does the "H", stand for? I will give you a clue, the standard descriptor is a big hint!
Evaluate authors' differing points of view on the same historical event or issue by assessing the authors' claims, reasoning, and evidence.
What do the fucking words English Language Arts mean? Is that history? No. My God you are dumbest mother fucker God gave breath to!

Post the whole fucking standard shit for brains! Highlight the history content.

You found out the truth and are now trying to deflect away from your room temp IQ!

Just STFU and go find somewhere quiet and end it all. Mankind will be better off. The average IQ will skyrocket!

What do the fucking words English Language Arts mean? Is that history? No. My God you are dumbest mother fucker God gave breath to!

Post the whole fucking standard shit for brains! Highlight the history content.

You found out the truth and are now trying to deflect away from your room temp IQ!

Just STFU and go find somewhere quiet and end it all. Mankind will be better off. The average IQ will skyrocket!
The only person who has not posted the whole, standard, is you. And again, the whole alpha numeric descriptor has that, "H" for history. And of course, I can also give you the title which includes the name history in it.

And let me take one second to address stupid, you state if I go away your IQ will skyrocket? My god, you really are, a tard. '''

Forum List

Back