Reasons to question the "official version" of the Buffalo shootings

First of all, I was not there, and I offer my condolences to each and everyone harmed.

But we live in a time where massive frauds are passed on to the American people, and that requires vigilance and questions.

Questions about Buffalo....

1. The issue of Replacement. If you believe the Replacement Theory, you apparently believe "elite Jews" at the top want open borders to "replace" non Jewish whites with immigrants. Black people are not the problem. Blacks are not crossing our border. Blacks tend to support closing the border according to polls I saw. Blacks are being "replaced" just as non Jewish whites. Blacks are victims of Replacement, not perpetrators. If one is a nutcase Replacement person, the target should not have been blacks. Why can't the media notice that???

2. We have, to my knowledge, no video directly IDing the shooter, and no video of the arrest. Why not?

3. This guy apparently was covered in body armour. To me, that implies a degree of sophistication and mission planning that makes it hard to believe an 18 year old was then just caught alive. Most of the "body armour" mass shooters are there to fight to the death. What kind of military training did he have, if any?

4. The media quickly switched from reporting on Buffalo to lecturing about racism and white supremacism. It was literally minutes later. There were "white supremacist experts" ready to comment on MSNBC and CNN, as if they were already in the building waiting for it. As with George Floyd, we got 5 minutes of reporting and 10 months of racism lecturing. We still do not know what the relationship was between Floyd and Chauvin at the NIGHT CLUB where THEY WORKED TOGETHER. Back to Buffalo, this story was "ready to go" the moment it hit. All of the "authorities," the state and county AGs, Chris Wray's uber corrupt pro Biden FBI, are in "campaign mode" and the job is to find a "white supremacist" to scare the base given the polls...

Remember this too....

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

ASK THE QUESTIONS

This one has a massive HATE HOAX smell to it...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

Buffalo was yet another government planned mass shooting, same as Las Vegas and all the rest. A freight train of new gun control measures are about to go into effect and/or waiting in the wings for a bit of a nudge. A mass shooting such as Buffalo could be the nudge needed.

First of all, I was not there, and I offer my condolences to each and everyone harmed.

But we live in a time where massive frauds are passed on to the American people, and that requires vigilance and questions.

1. The issue of Replacement. If you believe the Replacement Theory, you apparently believe "elite Jews" at the top want open borders to "replace" non Jewish whites with immigrants. Black people are not the problem. Blacks are not crossing our border. Blacks tend to support closing the border according to polls I saw. Blacks are being "replaced" just as non Jewish whites. Blacks are victims of Replacement, not perpetrators. If one is a nutcase Replacement person, the target should not have been blacks. Why can't the media notice that???

2. We have, to my knowledge, no video directly IDing the shooter, and no video of the arrest. Why not?

3. This guy apparently was covered in body armour. To me, that implies a degree of sophistication and mission planning that makes it hard to believe an 18 year old was then just caught alive. Most of the "body armour" mass shooters are there to fight to the death. What kind of military training did he have, if any?

4. The media quickly switched from reporting on Buffalo to lecturing about racism and white supremacism. It was literally minutes later. There were "white supremacist experts" ready to comment on MSNBC and CNN, as if they were already in the building waiting for it. As with George Floyd, we got 5 minutes of reporting and 10 months of racism lecturing. We still do not know what the relationship was between Floyd and Chauvin at the NIGHT CLUB where THEY WORKED TOGETHER. Back to Buffalo, this story was "ready to go" the moment it hit. All of the "authorities," the state and county AGs, Chris Wray's uber corrupt pro Biden FBI, are in "campaign mode" and the job is to find a "white supremacist" to scare the base given the polls...

Remember this too....

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

ASK THE QUESTIONS

And.......here it is....denial and con-spiracies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Remember this too....

ASK THE QUESTIONS

Lol, get your tin hat here. Get your tin hat here. Hilarious. What a joke.

Remember this too....

ASK THE QUESTIONS

Wearing body armor implies sophistication hey? Yeah, takes brains to wear body armor.

NOT

Nobody puts anything past the FIB. And they've done it to themselves.

All law enforcement is completely honest. At least when it fits the Dem narrative. Otherwise, your side says what about cops???

AND there was a MANIFESTO just waiting to be picked up after he was caught alive, how convenient....

But the MANIFESTO as the OP documents does NOT MATCH THE CRIME....

This guy should've been shooting Latino immigrants and Jews, not Blacks.

WHY are you SO EAGER to SHUT OFF QUESTIONS.....

CAMPAIGN MODE....
Haven't you seen pictures of his arrest?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nah.... he wouldn't be dealing with the gas prices
or the Electric prices either. So you're just dead wrong on that.
Those two bleed over into all the other ones btw.
I never pretend dude. OIH and just get used to the fact that
you are not gong to control me. You'll feel much better when
you realize that.

JO
Yes he would. These are global problems resulting from the pandemic. Whoever was president would face this.

Buffalo was yet another government planned mass shooting, same as Las Vegas and all the rest. A freight train of new gun control measures are about to go into effect and/or waiting in the wings for a bit of a nudge. A mass shooting such as Buffalo could be the nudge needed.
Put on the straight jacket .

All these shooters are highly trained. Sleeper cells so to speak, raised from an early age with first person shooter games that mysteriously showed up in their mailbox. Note, not you normal street version of Call of Duty or Battlefield, although the recipients could still play online with those owning the normal version. Their version had special subliminal "advertising" if you will. I mean this technology has been around since the 1960's, see this example with the beautiful Ginger.

Financed by QANON, with Biden as their leader, this powerful Cabal has hundreds, perhaps thousands, of sleeper killers just waiting to be "activated". Best course of action, stay at home, barricade your doors at night, and buy lots and lots of guns and ammo, you can't possibly have enough. But most of all, don't vote. When you vote the wrong way this Cabal puts you on a "replacement" list. When your number comes up, secret agents from the government storm into your home and take you to a secret internment camp where you will be forced to do hard labor making solar energy panels and windmill turbines. Other agents will bring in illegal immigrants snapped up from South America and provide them with your home and possessions, telling your neighbors that you moved to a libertarian community off the coast of Africa.

Wow..................I think this is the first time I've seen a nutjob conspiracy theorist base their "facts" on something they saw on Gilligan's Island.

And, fwiw, QAnon is actually a far right conspiracy theory group, Biden (according to most conservatives on these boards) is firmly in the leftist category.

Wow..................I think this is the first time I've seen a nutjob conspiracy theorist base their "facts" on something they saw on Gilligan's Island.

And, fwiw, QAnon is actually a far right conspiracy theory group, Biden (according to most conservatives on these boards) is firmly in the leftist category.

Q-ANON is a bunch of LEFT WING HOMOS who are used by the Left to discredit Trump and conservatives/libertarians.

Jacob Chansley is a GAY JEW.

This one was REALLY OBVIOUS, especially the media coverage....

The shooter was a right wing fascist who echoed many of the views that the fascist Republican Party now holds. If this guy had left wing views, I bet you would be condemning left wingers.

Define FASCIST for us....

LOL!!!!

You stupid fuck, I didn't shout down any questions, I tried to answer them!

You're just so fucking delicate that you wet yourself and fill your diaper if someone has the audacity to suggest something which doesn't jive with your version of what happened or why.

You want to know where he got his training. That's fine. I don't know where he got it, but I sure as fuck know where he didn't get it: THE FUCKING MILITARY. So, I provided that information to you.

How is that "shouting down" your question?

Assuming there really was a shooting and deaths, and I am yet to accept that, the individual who "did it" was a veteran PRO, not an amateur.

Your black bigot side has yet to explain that discrepancy....

Forum List

Back