Fraggles vs Doozers

What is the relationship equivalent in our world between Fraggles and Doozers

• Fraggles are upper-middle class Americans and Doozers are un-documented aliens.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doozers are slaves of Fraggles but don't resent that status.

• Fraggles and Doozers are symbiotic creatures who provide a need for each other but otherwise ignore.

• Doozers deeply resent their exploitation and will go John Galt on the Fraggles any day now.

• I'm outraged.

• Total voters

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
What is the relationship between Fraggles and Doozers?

e263df71e81ee312c207ecb34b072a385f322b4a7bc191cbbcc2c621e31f0405._SX1080_.jpg

The Fraggles seem to live in a post-scarcity society. Fraggles have a documented "30 minute work week" and spend most of their time engaged in leisure activities.

Doozers, the smaller race, exist only to work and all of the productivity of the Doozers is consumed by The Fraggles.

The Doozers seem quite content to work as much as possible and believe that The Fraggles are providing them with opportunities to work (opportunities that presumably don't exist in their own native lands) and don't appear to feel exploited by The Fraggles.

I should point out that while Doozers are quite capable of producing everything they need to live (and receive no compensation either in good, services, or tender from The Fragges), The Fraggles would soon starve to death without the contributions of The Doozers.

Both species appear to be sentient. The Doozers seem to have a technological advantage over The Fraggles in that they understand engineering and materials.

I cannot comment intelligently or vote, I have never seen the show.

I am, however, impressed, that you have finally seen fit to grace the forum of an OP worthy of your intellect.

Forum List

Back