Reasons to question the "official version" of the Buffalo shootings

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
First of all, I was not there, and I offer my condolences to each and everyone harmed.

But we live in a time where massive frauds are passed on to the American people, and that requires vigilance and questions.

Questions about Buffalo....

1. The issue of Replacement. If you believe the Replacement Theory, you apparently believe "elite Jews" at the top want open borders to "replace" non Jewish whites with immigrants. Black people are not the problem. Blacks are not crossing our border. Blacks tend to support closing the border according to polls I saw. Blacks are being "replaced" just as non Jewish whites. Blacks are victims of Replacement, not perpetrators. If one is a nutcase Replacement person, the target should not have been blacks. Why can't the media notice that???

2. We have, to my knowledge, no video directly IDing the shooter, and no video of the arrest. Why not?

3. This guy apparently was covered in body armour. To me, that implies a degree of sophistication and mission planning that makes it hard to believe an 18 year old was then just caught alive. Most of the "body armour" mass shooters are there to fight to the death. What kind of military training did he have, if any?

4. The media quickly switched from reporting on Buffalo to lecturing about racism and white supremacism. It was literally minutes later. There were "white supremacist experts" ready to comment on MSNBC and CNN, as if they were already in the building waiting for it. As with George Floyd, we got 5 minutes of reporting and 10 months of racism lecturing. We still do not know what the relationship was between Floyd and Chauvin at the NIGHT CLUB where THEY WORKED TOGETHER. Back to Buffalo, this story was "ready to go" the moment it hit. All of the "authorities," the state and county AGs, Chris Wray's uber corrupt pro Biden FBI, are in "campaign mode" and the job is to find a "white supremacist" to scare the base given the polls...

Remember this too....

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

ASK THE QUESTIONS

This one has a massive HATE HOAX smell to it...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

First of all, I was not there, and I offer my condolences to each and everyone harmed.

But we live in a time where massive frauds are passed on to the American people, and that requires vigilance and questions.

Questions about Buffalo....

1. The issue of Replacement. If you believe the Replacement Theory, you apparently believe "elite Jews" at the top want open borders to "replace" non Jewish whites with immigrants. Black people are not the problem. Blacks are not crossing our border. Blacks tend to support closing the border according to polls I saw. Blacks are being "replaced" just as non Jewish whites. Blacks are victims of Replacement, not perpetrators. If one is a nutcase Replacement person, the target should not have been blacks. Why can't the media notice that???

2. We have, to my knowledge, no video directly IDing the shooter, and no video of the arrest. Why not?

3. This guy apparently was covered in body armour. To me, that implies a degree of sophistication and mission planning that makes it hard to believe an 18 year old was then just caught alive. Most of the "body armour" mass shooters are there to fight to the death. What kind of military training did he have, if any?

4. The media quickly switched from reporting on Buffalo to lecturing about racism and white supremacism. It was literally minutes later. There were "white supremacist experts" ready to comment on MSNBC and CNN, as if they were already in the building waiting for it. As with George Floyd, we got 5 minutes of reporting and 10 months of racism lecturing. We still do not know what the relationship was between Floyd and Chauvin at the NIGHT CLUB where THEY WORKED TOGETHER. Back to Buffalo, this story was "ready to go" the moment it hit. All of the "authorities," the state and county AGs, Chris Wray's uber corrupt pro Biden FBI, are in "campaign mode" and the job is to find a "white supremacist" to scare the base given the polls...

Remember this too....

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

ASK THE QUESTIONS

This one has a massive HATE HOAX smell to it...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d
Man, she is creepy. And the guy to her left just looks evil.

:biggrin:

In..before..the..demotion..to..the..basement.
I mean honestly, law enforcement has identified this individual.
There is a video circulating about his livestream. He even STATED he was going to do this.

And all you can do is plant the ole..FALSE FLAG theory.
Sheesh...:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
law enforcement has identified this individual.

All law enforcement is completely honest. At least when it fits the Dem narrative. Otherwise, your side says what about cops???

here is a video circulating about his livestream. He even STATED he was going to do this.

AND there was a MANIFESTO just waiting to be picked up after he was caught alive, how convenient....

But the MANIFESTO as the OP documents does NOT MATCH THE CRIME....

This guy should've been shooting Latino immigrants and Jews, not Blacks.

WHY are you SO EAGER to SHUT OFF QUESTIONS.....

CAMPAIGN MODE....

I read a report on one news station website which stated that they would not identify the shooter so as to not give him the notoriety he may have been seeking...

If he's 18, I'm gonna' guess he had no military training at all...

• Banned
they would not identify the shooter so as to not give him the notoriety he may have been seeking...

Too bad they didn't do that with Jussie. His hate hoax may have worked out if they had just said we won't ID Jussie....

All law enforcement is completely honest. At least when it fits the Dem narrative. Otherwise, your side says what about cops???

AND there was a MANIFESTO just waiting to be picked up after he was caught alive, how convenient....

But the MANIFESTO as the OP documents does NOT MATCH THE CRIME....

This guy should've been shooting Latino immigrants and Jews, not Blacks.

WHY are you SO EAGER to SHUT OFF QUESTIONS.....

CAMPAIGN MODE....
I guess the real question here is....in the face of cold hard facts, why do you WANT to keep asking questions?

Answer, you believe there is a conspiracy afoot here.
The rest of us have moved on.
Fry this a-hole.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
He's been described as a white supremacist.

If that's true, his target makes perfect sense...

LOL!!!

Your side should have planted a KKK outfit and a KKK manifesto, that would have made sense....

Instead, your side FUCKED UP and this thread is documenting it...

AND YOU HATE THAT TRUTH!!!!

And is that consistent with the "data" of the issue?

NO

The "data" of what issue?

They know who the guy is and, so far as I can tell, there have been no reports of him having served in the military.

I really don't give a shit what the "data of the issue" (WTF?) says...

The "data" of what issue?

Being so well "trained" as to go in with body armour and waste people including an armed heroic security guard.

The guy who did this was no amateur....

THE DATA = he was well trained

THE SUSPECT = no reports he was trained

Since others bring it up, there are a lot of Jews on the left and in the Democrat party

But plenty of gentiles also

I blame all liberals including Jews for the liberal rot thst us dragging America down

LOL!!!

Your side should have planted a KKK outfit and a KKK manifesto, that would have made sense....

Instead, your side FUCKED UP and this thread is documenting it...

AND YOU HATE THAT TRUTH!!!!

My "side"?? What in the holy fuck are you talking about? My "side"?

Fuck you. I'm on the side that sees this as the unqualified tragedy that is is.

You asked a question and I provided an answer. If a white supremacist chooses to kill blacks, that shouldn't really come as a big surprise. Why? Because they're not white.

As for you, you're pretty fuckin' stupid. If you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out...

I don't know why or understand how but these mass shootings always skyrocket when dems are in power at the white house and most of the shooters have been contacted by the FBI at one time or another prior to the event....

Forum List

Back