Real Id Card

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

Here............check it out.

REAL ID

Missouri doesn't hand out drivers licenses to illegals yet their ID is a no go.

i wonder how Maxine Waters gets passed TSA being in person she looks like she just ate a chocolate cake smothered in frosting

She offers them sex.

like a 3some with her uncle sasquatch?

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

REAL ID

i wonder how Maxine Waters gets passed TSA being in person she looks like she just ate a chocolate cake smothered in frosting

She offers them sex.

like a 3some with her uncle sasquatch?

Or the sexy ape on Any Which Way But Loose.

REAL ID

She offers them sex.

till this day I dont know how Barry gets on a plane being he still can't find his birth certificate

He always rides in the porter hold in the tail of the plain.

Plain what?

She offers them sex.
till this day I dont know how Barry gets on a plane being he still can't find his birth certificate

Plain what?
the mesa.

She offers them sex.

Plain what?
there are two kinds of planes.I guess the other kind is spelled plain

She offers them sex.

Plain what?
the mesa.

Mesa means table".

She offers them sex.

Plain what?
there are two kinds of planes.I guess the other kind is spelled plain
Yes, plainly...

The plain in Spain is mainly on the plane...

I can already vision Samantha Bee being refused to board most commercial flights. but I think air Africa will accept her
What struck me is she's so unattractive, I thought they had to fuck their way into a job, who would fuck that?
I think either one of those giant lizards would
Godzilla says he's outta the game.(cancer)
what about Rodan? I heard he just divorced Nancy Pelosi

REAL ID

I agree that the Liberal states have screwed up the drivers lic, law by giving them away for voting also. Other ID cards most voting states will accept are Police ID (Ret) Military ID cards, but a State ID card is a good or the best form of ID for Americans.

I can already vision Samantha Bee being refused to board most commercial flights. but I think air Africa will accept her
What struck me is she's so unattractive, I thought they had to fuck their way into a job, who would fuck that?
After that I think he going to be alone a long time.

REAL ID

hey..did u see my bee post over at current events? go look

REAL ID

I agree that the Liberal states have screwed up the drivers lic, law by giving them away for voting also. Other ID cards most voting states will accept are Police ID (Ret) Military ID cards, but a State ID card is a good or the best form of ID for Americans.

The driver's license in the so-called liberal states do not allow you to vote unless you can prove citizenship...

After that I think he going to be alone a long time.
well I do hear that Dennis Rodman has been flirting with rodan

He probably got too much radiation. Or course now the doctors tell him they need to use radiation to cure him. Dafuq?

Forum List

Back