Right to Seek Asylum is protected under US Law --- Kidnapping Children? Not so much.

8 U.S. Code § 1158 - Asylum

I was looking over the law but couldn't find the part where kidnapping children was OK. Someone help me out here. Do you see it? I don't.

Is destroying families OK? Regardless of what Republicans think, these people are NOT animals.

Missing Children's Day renews attention on 1,475 migrant children unaccounted for

Don't Trump and the GOP respect the law?

Oh shit, this again?
AWESOME!
Let me go back to that other thread and I’ll start cutting and pasting here...give me a minute.

I was looking over the law but couldn't find the part where kidnapping children was OK. Someone help me out here. Do you see it? I don't.

Is destroying families OK? Regardless of what Republicans think, these people are NOT animals.

Missing Children's Day renews attention on 1,475 migrant children unaccounted for

“Parents” get caught robbing a bank...they’re prosecuted and sentenced to years of incarceration...do they forfeit their children to “the system” due to their own criminal actions....or do we send the children to live in their prison cell with them?
Come on people....THINK. This is such simple shit.

“Seeking asylum” is the new spin, they’re all asylum seekers now...sane people know this. The cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America rarely qualify for asylum here in the U.S.
Send your 217 family members up to Canada...I hear it’s beautiful this time of year.

• Banned

“Parents” get caught robbing a bank...they’re prosecuted and sentenced to years of incarceration...do they forfeit their children to “the system” due to their own criminal actions....or do we send the children to live in their prison cell with them?
How is robbing a bank the same as running from danger?

I saw a woman who said it's better her child be taken than go back and be killed.

I know you think that's OK. But normal people think it's terrible.

No matter how many times you debunk the far left religious narratives They still on insist posting them.

Thus proving the far left only cares about pushing their debunked religious narratives and nothing else!

Even the far left CNN has debunked much of your post:

In fact, unaccompanied child immigrants don't come over the border with their families -- hence the designation of "unaccompanied." Some of the 1,500 children could have been separated from the groups with which they entered the country, but it would not have been as a result of the Trump administration's new policy. For instance, if a child comes with an adult and it can't be verified that the adult is a parent or legal guardian, the adult and child would be separated.

'Missing' immigrant children: Here's what's really happening - CNN

Once again the far left drones gets their wires crossed!

But it is standard procedure for the far left to post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

Seeking asylum has a legal process . Sneaking across the border ain't it according to US law that is illegal.

Its a shame to watch these people on the southern border exploit the Asylum rule....(rule not a law) because when it goes away (and it will) people with a real need to escape their homeland like the Christian Arabs from Syria or the Kurds from Northern Iraq will be forced to remain in threatening situations...

Trump is doing the right thing...he has appointed judges and sent them into immigration courtrooms...and he has directed the Border Patrol to scrutinize the applicants fully before granting them a court date for Asylum...this has caused a reduction in Asylum seekers because they know they don't have a real case to present...

Making America Great Again......

Oh and as a side note unrelated to the border Trump reversed 18 more Obama era regulations today....have a nice day Barry.....

th

Did they check in with US authorities upon reaching the US border and officially request asylum?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

ILMAO at Republicans think they're animals. Fuck-off already with what's liberally fed up your ass 24/7.

And why assume we're better than animals?

ILMAO at Republicans think they're animals. Fuck-off already with what's liberally fed up your ass 24/7.

Some of us like maybe you are not.....anyone that defends murderous evil animals for political reasons are themselves animals...nice to see you are in the Pelosi camp....just you and that old hag....enjoy!

Humans accept and obey laws and accept that when violating those laws, hardships will be a rather large part of the equation.

Animals, no matter where from, do not.

I'm sure that was the point you were trying to make, right?

How is robbing a bank the same as running from danger?

I saw a woman who said it's better her child be taken than go back and be killed.

I know you think that's OK. But normal people think it's terrible.
They are running from the retaliation other gangs are taking for attacks.

It's a gang war and we are importing all sides.

No matter how many times you debunk the far left religious narratives They still on insist posting them.

Thus proving the far left only cares about pushing their debunked religious narratives and nothing else!

In fact, unaccompanied child immigrants don't come over the border with their families -- hence the designation of "unaccompanied." Some of the 1,500 children could have been separated from the groups with which they entered the country, but it would not have been as a result of the Trump administration's new policy. For instance, if a child comes with an adult and it can't be verified that the adult is a parent or legal guardian, the adult and child would be separated.

But it is standard procedure for the far left to post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!
When a child is being dragged away and it's holding it's hands out and crying, don't let them take me ma ma, chances are, she's it's mom.

When a child is being dragged away and it's holding it's hands out and crying, don't let them take me ma ma, chances are, she's it's mom.

Great, so it's the child's mom....get both of them on the bus headed south.

Listen, you fucking lying asshole, I've already supplied one link, from the
NY Times, no less, that no children taken from their parents have been
lost. Those lost came here alone. The foster homes where they were
placed have not returned or answered phone calls from Immigration.

Your Coon President lost over 4100 kids.

Last edited:

Humans accept and obey laws and accept that when violating those laws, hardships will be a rather large part of the equation.

Animals, no matter where from, do not.

I'm sure that was the point you were trying to make, right?

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

Where can American ghetto Children seek asylum? Those in Chi Det STL Cleve etc? Violence is all around them. Often trapped inside sub-standard homes. What about them? 2 per day killed in Chi alone 2016, 4000 shot.

Great, so it's the child's mom....get both of them on the bus headed south.
Send them off to be killed?

Why not kill them here. Republicans can use them for target practice.

Most on the right are ignorant of the law, or have contempt for the law, the consequence of their fear, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back