What's new

Reaganesque Landslide Cometh.....

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
Say hello to President Romney he-she's.....

Adios to Communism in November.

You gave it a good run - but, as usual, fucked up.

God Bless America. :clap2:

Freemason9

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow. I wonder if Willard Romney will fuck American workers as badly as Reagan did. I'll bet the right wing fringe is just cumming in their pants over the prospect.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Adieu foul propagandist mediasts.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow. I wonder if Willard Romney will fuck American workers as badly as Reagan did. I'll bet the right wing fringe is just cumming in their pants over the prospect.
na, he'll just cut the cost of a barrel of oil in half like regan did.
Amazing how Regan grew the economy and reduced the price of oil which contradicted that commie bastard zero's statement in last nights debate.

Amazed

Rookie
Reaction score
The price of Oil could drop through the floor with the stroke of a pen....just sign that EO freeing US Companies to go after every drop of domestic energy they can find...poof 40 bucks a barrel and a big fuck you to the ME.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
na, he'll just cut the cost of a barrel of oil in half like regan did.
Amazing how Regan grew the economy and reduced the price of oil which contradicted that commie bastard zero's statement in last nights debate.
are you this stupid in real life?

Interpol

Radical Centrist
Reaction score
This is just another thread that proves the Romney campaign theory correct that they could care less about "fact-checkers", since if the election were tomorrow, the President would win.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The price of Oil could drop through the floor with the stroke of a pen....just sign that EO freeing US Companies to go after every drop of domestic energy they can find...poof 40 bucks a barrel and a big fuck you to the ME.
another idiot speaks.

do you think the oil companies will just drop the price out of the goodness of their hearts or sell it at the prevailing market rate?

Amazed

Rookie
Reaction score
another idiot speaks.

do you think the oil companies will just drop the price out of the goodness of their hearts or sell it at the prevailing market rate?
Golly, del thinks I am idiot...whatever will I do.....

The market will decide kid.....Turn the companies loose, approve new refineries and stand back.

I know, your teacher told you capitalism was bad.

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another idiot speaks.

umm....Oil companies don't set the price of oil, it is a commodity traded on the market, more domestic drilling, more supply, lower cost

Amazed

Rookie
Reaction score
another idiot speaks.

umm....Oil companies don't set the price of oil, it is a commodity traded on the market, more domestic drilling, more supply, lower cost
He is a product of his "education".

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
another idiot speaks.

Golly, del thinks I am idiot...whatever will I do.....

The market will decide kid.....Turn the companies loose, approve new refineries and stand back.

I know, your teacher told you capitalism was bad.
no, my teacher taught me that oil companies charge what they can get where they can get it, and what they can get is way more than $40/bbl worldwide.

try again, corky

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days