Reaganesque Landslide Cometh.....

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Say hello to President Romney he-she's.....

Adios to Communism in November.

You gave it a good run - but, as usual, fucked up.

God Bless America. :clap2:

Wow. I wonder if Willard Romney will fuck American workers as badly as Reagan did. I'll bet the right wing fringe is just cumming in their pants over the prospect.

Wow. I wonder if Willard Romney will fuck American workers as badly as Reagan did. I'll bet the right wing fringe is just cumming in their pants over the prospect.

na, he'll just cut the cost of a barrel of oil in half like regan did.
Amazing how Regan grew the economy and reduced the price of oil which contradicted that commie bastard zero's statement in last nights debate.

The price of Oil could drop through the floor with the stroke of a pen....just sign that EO freeing US Companies to go after every drop of domestic energy they can find...poof 40 bucks a barrel and a big fuck you to the ME.

na, he'll just cut the cost of a barrel of oil in half like regan did.
Amazing how Regan grew the economy and reduced the price of oil which contradicted that commie bastard zero's statement in last nights debate.

are you this stupid in real life?

This is just another thread that proves the Romney campaign theory correct that they could care less about "fact-checkers", since if the election were tomorrow, the President would win.

The price of Oil could drop through the floor with the stroke of a pen....just sign that EO freeing US Companies to go after every drop of domestic energy they can find...poof 40 bucks a barrel and a big fuck you to the ME.

another idiot speaks.

do you think the oil companies will just drop the price out of the goodness of their hearts or sell it at the prevailing market rate?

another idiot speaks.

do you think the oil companies will just drop the price out of the goodness of their hearts or sell it at the prevailing market rate?

Golly, del thinks I am idiot...whatever will I do.....

The market will decide kid.....Turn the companies loose, approve new refineries and stand back.

I know, your teacher told you capitalism was bad.

another idiot speaks.

umm....Oil companies don't set the price of oil, it is a commodity traded on the market, more domestic drilling, more supply, lower cost

another idiot speaks.

umm....Oil companies don't set the price of oil, it is a commodity traded on the market, more domestic drilling, more supply, lower cost

He is a product of his "education".

another idiot speaks.

Golly, del thinks I am idiot...whatever will I do.....

The market will decide kid.....Turn the companies loose, approve new refineries and stand back.

I know, your teacher told you capitalism was bad.

no, my teacher taught me that oil companies charge what they can get where they can get it, and what they can get is way more than $40/bbl worldwide.

try again, corky

Forum List

Back