Reagan nailed this in 1964, and it's even more true today

And he had a damn good speech writer too.
He delivered it with heart.

That he did. If only Trump had his cool.
If only Trump had his delivery. But I guess it wouldn't matter that much. The MSM will attack him no matter what. Liberals are evil.

Yeah. Liberals get pissy about Presidents who destroy the economy and take all their hard earned money and give it to billionaires.

When Reagan declared war on unions, he told workers that unions were scum who protected bad workers and kept good workers from getting the raises they deserved. Everyone would make more money when the unions were gone.

Workers are still waiting for that raise. The destruction of unions caused wages to flatline for 40 years. American workers have some of the lowest hourly wages in the first world, and they’re the only workers in the first world who aren’t guaranteed of health insurance coverage.

When Reagan was elected, working men and women owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Today they’re getting earned income credits and food stamps. They’re sick, broke and unemployed.

With each crash, working men and women have ended up worse off and the rich have gotten richer.

But keep voting Republican. Time to finish off the middle class. They still have SOME money left. The rich don’t have it ALL - yet.

To note.....under Obama the rich got richer. The middle class stagnated and the poor got poorer.

And under Rump, my monthly cost of Medicare just went up again. Under Obama, it stayed at 105 bucks a month. Under Rump, it's gone to 135 a month and just rose to 144 a month. I worked damned hard to be in the Middle Class but we are a disappearing breed these days. But we aren't, as a whole, going up. We are going down.

It would have went up under Hillary also.

Hillary isn't sitting in that chair so stop making shit up. Under Obama, it didn't go up because Obama didn't lower the Medicare or raise the SS like Rump has for him to try and pay for his other programs. My medicare payment went up because the Rich were given those tidy tax breaks. Yes, the books show where I got a tax break as well but it got eaten up and more by the methods for the Middle Class to pay for the Rich to buy that new Yauht.
Oh! So all those Medicare scams on the TV all day aren't driving the cost up?

I don't know. I am nut eligble to use them. All of them takes over by canceling your Med B and I need to keep it to keep Tricare. And I question anything that I see over and over on TV. Sounds like a bunch of Rip offs when a simple addition of a insurance would cover it much cheaper and leave you in complete control.

If only Trump had his delivery. But I guess it wouldn't matter that much. The MSM will attack him no matter what. Liberals are evil.

Yeah. Liberals get pissy about Presidents who destroy the economy and take all their hard earned money and give it to billionaires.

When Reagan declared war on unions, he told workers that unions were scum who protected bad workers and kept good workers from getting the raises they deserved. Everyone would make more money when the unions were gone.

Workers are still waiting for that raise. The destruction of unions caused wages to flatline for 40 years. American workers have some of the lowest hourly wages in the first world, and they’re the only workers in the first world who aren’t guaranteed of health insurance coverage.

When Reagan was elected, working men and women owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Today they’re getting earned income credits and food stamps. They’re sick, broke and unemployed.

With each crash, working men and women have ended up worse off and the rich have gotten richer.

But keep voting Republican. Time to finish off the middle class. They still have SOME money left. The rich don’t have it ALL - yet.

To note.....under Obama the rich got richer. The middle class stagnated and the poor got poorer.

And under Rump, my monthly cost of Medicare just went up again. Under Obama, it stayed at 105 bucks a month. Under Rump, it's gone to 135 a month and just rose to 144 a month. I worked damned hard to be in the Middle Class but we are a disappearing breed these days. But we aren't, as a whole, going up. We are going down.

You speaking for Hillary now? What next, you going to channel E. Poe?

I don't have to speak for her. She supported corporate health care.

But you DID try and speak for her. No amount of squirming can change that.

LOL........the courts even had to smack her down over it. Hillary wasn't about to change who she was. But go ahead and get upset at me for pointing it out rather than at Hillary that is who she is.

Hillary is a non entity these days. You are still fighting 2016. You keep ignoring that 2020 ain't 2016 and a lot has changed since then. And Rump's base is steadily shrinking. His GOP party support isn't nearly as strong. He's insulted way too many high ranking GOPer and still continues trying to blame everything on someone else. Harry Truman once said about being President, "The Buck stops here". He didn't mean to just punt it down the field and blame your offensive and defensive lines for both losing and not regaining the ball.

I don't think you read what I said. Screw Trump. Just because I tell the truth about Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump.

Hillary has zero to do with 2020 elections. So why are you dwelling on her so much, you want her, don't you. Really want her.

The remark was that medical expenses went up and it was because of Trump. Granted, he lied about his "great health care plan that everyone was going to love" just like he lied about everything.

I simply noted that if Hillary would have won in 2016, health care still goes up. The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that.

Hillary was smacked down for her behind the doors meeting with the medical and pharmacuetical lobbyists.

They wrote Obamacare which is why nothing was done about the cost side.

The original idea was to get something, anything, on the books and then iron it out. It never was complete. It was originally adapted from Massachusetts health care that is still in place and quite successful. Only showing that a smaller Government can do a better job. The intent has long since forgotten due to the Extreme Right getting in charge and doing everything it can do destroy it. And promising that they have a better plan. It's always, reelect me and I'll tell you my grand idea. Except there is zero grand idea to be had. The Citizens aren't buying it anymore.

The Republicans won because the country understood that Obama lied to them. The Republicans won not on a better plan but on overturning Obamacare. Granted, Trump's big mouth blew that for them.

I support UHC. I was hoping big time we would get a great health care passage. I knew it was all lost when it once again was written behind closed doors with the insurance and pharmaceutical company lobbysists.

Republicans didn't win either. The Party of the Rump won. Please don't confuse the two.

Democrats were wiped out in 2010. Trump had nothing to do with that.

Let's see how badly they were wiped out. There are more Democrat Governors than Republican Governors. The Dems completely own the House. The Dems have enough representation in the Senate to stop the most ridiculous things short of Moscow Mitch. And now Moscow Mitch is in serious trouble at home. The Dems kept just enough cooks in the kitchen to wait until 2018 and 2020. It's the way things work out. No one was wiped out in 2010. Just the the Reps may lose whatever control they think they have in 2020 but hardly get wiped out.

They were wiped out in 2010.

You already said that and it isn't any more truthful this time either. Did your handlers tell you to say that? Hell even they can't believe it either.

The Democratic Party Got Crushed During The Obama Presidency. Here's Why

Every president sees his party lose hundreds of positions — it's the price a party holding the White House pays — but no president has come close to Obama. During Obama's eight years in office, the Democrats have lost more House, Senate, state legislative and governors seats than under any other president.

Keep citing those rtwingnutjob conspiracy sites.

Did you hear that with your ears covered with your ass cheeks? Ye be limber in the least, but more likely easily conforming putty for the mold of your masters!

Hey you dumb ass, are your ears full of shit from having your head up your ass?

Those few words correctly transcribed that Biden spoke are as follows;
"Talk about China about being our competitor?
We should be helping, and benefiting ourselves by doing that!" etc.

He did NOT say;
"We should be helping China!" anywhere in that 20 sec clip!

A huge difference in meaning and intent you God Damn fish going after any bait from the far right propagandists, ya bloody fool! You're fucking wrong!

*shrugs*

I didn't say he said "We should be helping China". But you got the meaning of what he said wrong however.

I don't believe I can help you.

I didn't say he said "We should be helping China".
You didn't say/write a fucking thing in your response with the video, fool! You only C&P'ed the damn fraudulent video that tried to falsely make that claim Biden said it when he hadn't you dumb fuck! Playing stupid may not be a ploy by you...perhaps you're being yourself!

lol screw Biden. He openly bragged about using his office to extort countires and their business sectors, and that's just one strike against the crooked POS. And yes, he is in Red China's pocket, same as Feinstein and a hundred other Democrat pols. You should ask yourself why Democrats, and almost 300 major international corporations, are supporting open borders and and scumbag outfit like BLM. At least the Reaganauts only want to steal everybody's money and go play golf, while Democrats can't wait to start racist genocides and turn schools into rape factories for their pedophile pets, along with stealing everybody's money. Guess which gang of sociopaths have the slight edge if elections stay somewhat honest, which of course they won't be.

lol screw Biden. He openly bragged about using his office to extort countires and their business sectors, and that's just one strike against the crooked POS. And yes, he is in Red China's pocket, same as Feinstein and a hundred other Democrat pols. You should ask yourself why Democrats, and almost 300 major international corporations, are supporting open borders and and scumbag outfit like BLM. At least the Reaganauts only want to steal everybody's money and go play golf, while Democrats can't wait to start racist genocides and turn schools into rape factories for their pedophile pets, along with stealing everybody's money. Guess which gang of sociopaths have the slight edge if elections stay somewhat honest, which of course they won't be.
OK, now it's time for you to cite your sources for the nine or so assertions in your pathetic screed above! Don't you know the difference between truth and blatant propaganda, you bloody fool?

Oh, and while you're at it, explain how what you've asserted has at all to do with my post to another that you piggybacked, you fucking imbecile!

Hillary isn't sitting in that chair so stop making shit up. Under Obama, it didn't go up because Obama didn't lower the Medicare or raise the SS like Rump has for him to try and pay for his other programs. My medicare payment went up because the Rich were given those tidy tax breaks. Yes, the books show where I got a tax break as well but it got eaten up and more by the methods for the Middle Class to pay for the Rich to buy that new Yauht.

I don't know. I am nut eligble to use them. All of them takes over by canceling your Med B and I need to keep it to keep Tricare. And I question anything that I see over and over on TV. Sounds like a bunch of Rip offs when a simple addition of a insurance would cover it much cheaper and leave you in complete control.

LOL........the courts even had to smack her down over it. Hillary wasn't about to change who she was. But go ahead and get upset at me for pointing it out rather than at Hillary that is who she is.

Hillary is a non entity these days. You are still fighting 2016. You keep ignoring that 2020 ain't 2016 and a lot has changed since then. And Rump's base is steadily shrinking. His GOP party support isn't nearly as strong. He's insulted way too many high ranking GOPer and still continues trying to blame everything on someone else. Harry Truman once said about being President, "The Buck stops here". He didn't mean to just punt it down the field and blame your offensive and defensive lines for both losing and not regaining the ball.

I don't think you read what I said. Screw Trump. Just because I tell the truth about Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump.

Hillary has zero to do with 2020 elections. So why are you dwelling on her so much, you want her, don't you. Really want her.

The remark was that medical expenses went up and it was because of Trump. Granted, he lied about his "great health care plan that everyone was going to love" just like he lied about everything.

I simply noted that if Hillary would have won in 2016, health care still goes up. The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that.

Hillary was smacked down for her behind the doors meeting with the medical and pharmacuetical lobbyists.

The original idea was to get something, anything, on the books and then iron it out. It never was complete. It was originally adapted from Massachusetts health care that is still in place and quite successful. Only showing that a smaller Government can do a better job. The intent has long since forgotten due to the Extreme Right getting in charge and doing everything it can do destroy it. And promising that they have a better plan. It's always, reelect me and I'll tell you my grand idea. Except there is zero grand idea to be had. The Citizens aren't buying it anymore.

The Republicans won because the country understood that Obama lied to them. The Republicans won not on a better plan but on overturning Obamacare. Granted, Trump's big mouth blew that for them.

I support UHC. I was hoping big time we would get a great health care passage. I knew it was all lost when it once again was written behind closed doors with the insurance and pharmaceutical company lobbysists.

Republicans didn't win either. The Party of the Rump won. Please don't confuse the two.

Let's see how badly they were wiped out. There are more Democrat Governors than Republican Governors. The Dems completely own the House. The Dems have enough representation in the Senate to stop the most ridiculous things short of Moscow Mitch. And now Moscow Mitch is in serious trouble at home. The Dems kept just enough cooks in the kitchen to wait until 2018 and 2020. It's the way things work out. No one was wiped out in 2010. Just the the Reps may lose whatever control they think they have in 2020 but hardly get wiped out.

You already said that and it isn't any more truthful this time either. Did your handlers tell you to say that? Hell even they can't believe it either.

Every president sees his party lose hundreds of positions — it's the price a party holding the White House pays — but no president has come close to Obama. During Obama's eight years in office, the Democrats have lost more House, Senate, state legislative and governors seats than under any other president.

I take it you didn't read the article. The article is VERY critical of Republican gerrymandering, and the Republican emphasis on down ballot elections, especially the state elections that allowed the Tea Party and other Republicans to surge into the House, the Senate and the State houses. This result was, in my opinion, more of a push back with the speed of the recovery and fears of rising taxes in red states.

The article is also four years old, pubished in 2016, and as the 2018 elections prove, Democrats have wised up about the down ballot races.

Any discussion of the 2020 election HAS to include the failed response of the Trump Administration to covid19. The Trump Cult keeps trying to pretend the pandemic isn't happening, or that it's no big deal that it is. PEOPLE ARE DYING BY THE THOUSANDS. This isn't going to "magically" diappear.

Trump Cultist keep posting like there is no pandemic raging throughout the country, and people have no reason for staying at home, and the whole thing is over-rated. Since Trump can't deal with the virus, he's pretending it doesn't exist, tens of thousands of people aren't dying, and the economy needs to fully re-open now.

The American people are resisting this idiocy, and American "essential" workers are angry that they're being treated as "disposable". Don't think that people haven't noticed that as soon as it was made public that brown and black people were dying at much higher rates that whites, Trump started pushing for states to re-open. Or that Trump NEVER mentions the nearly 140,000 people who died.

Trump continues to think that the American people are stupid and gullible enough to believe continue to his lies. Only the Cult thinks he's done a great job and their numbers are dwindling every day.

Last edited:

I take it you didn't read the article. The article is VERY critical of Republican gerrymandering, and the Republican emphasis on down ballot elections, especially the state elections that allowed the Tea Party and other Republicans to surge into the House, the Senate and the State houses. This result was, in my opinion, more of a push back with the speed of the recovery and fears of rising taxes in red states.

The article is also four years old, pubished in 2016, and as the 2018 elections prove, Democrats have wised up about the down ballot races.

Any discussion of the 2020 election HAS to include the failed response of the Trump Administration to covid19. The Trump Cult keeps trying to pretend the pandemic isn't happening, or that it's no big deal that it is. PEOPLE ARE DYING BY THE THOUSANDS. This isn't going to "magically" diappear.

Trump Cultist keep posting like there is no pandemic raging throughout the country, and people have no reason for staying at home, and the whole thing is over-rated. Since Trump can't deal with the virus, he's pretending it doesn't exist, tens of thousands of people aren't dying, and the economy needs to fully re-open now.

The American people are resisting this idiocy, and American "essential" workers are angry that they're being treated as "disposable". Don't think that people haven't noticed that as soon as it was made public that brown and black people were dying at much higher rates that whites, Trump started pushing for states to re-open. Or that Trump NEVER mentions the nearly 140,000 people who died.

Trump continues to think that the American people are stupid and gullible enough to believe continue to his lies. Only the Cult thinks he's done a great job and their numbers are dwindling every day.

trumptearfinal.gif

Oh! Muh Covid! :aargh::boo_hoo14:

I knew that would be the leftist theme this week.

Last edited:

Trump is dealing with at least 10 times the shit that Reagan had to put up with. Reagan had to put up with democrats or only half of the assholes while Trump is fighting the entire political machine on our behalf.
Trump is dealing with at least 10 times the shit that Reagan had to put up with. Reagan had to put up with democrats or only half of the assholes while Trump is fighting the entire political machine on our behalf.
OH THE POOR BABY TRUMP! Change his nappies, clean his little bottom and give him another bottle before you put him back in his crib, poor thing!

Obviously, you really believe that shit you wrote because Trump told you he is so burdened, right? Catch a clue, dipstick...Trump lies and the proof is in the over 17,000 documented lies since he took office, little ones and BIG FUCKING WHOPPERS! Why do you believe a proven liar????

Rump is at least 100 times a more sleazy as Reagan. What's your point?

Oh! Muh Covid!

I knew that would be the leftist theme this week.

How old are you??? 12?

COVID19 WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE THEME UNTIL THE PRESIDENT STOPS PRETENDING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING AND STARTS DEALING WITH IT.

IF TRUMP AND HIS ADMINISTRATION AREN'T GOING TO PUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST, IT'S TIME TO SAY TO DONALD TRUMP "YOU'RE FIRED".

A then we can get onto the task of prosecuting the conman and his minions for their crimes.

"The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that." If that were true, then the ACA would have never been passed. Come on now.
That was all about the Cloward-Piven strategy. Of course the globalists/commies all voted in lockstep for it. Then the compromised SC justice let it be called a tax. Know who did a lot of legwork for that?
Brett Kavanaugh.
Surprise! He's a left-leaning moderate at best.
The left demonized one of their own, bigly.

Obamacare was constitutional and I don't know why Roberts went through sll those verbal gymnastics such as calling it a tax.
Because that’s the only way he could construe it to be ‘constitutional‘.

Bullshit. It was constitutional without declaring it a tax.
Bullshit your ass. You can’t force people by law to buy a product just because you’re alive.

"The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that." If that were true, then the ACA would have never been passed. Come on now.
That was all about the Cloward-Piven strategy. Of course the globalists/commies all voted in lockstep for it. Then the compromised SC justice let it be called a tax. Know who did a lot of legwork for that?
Brett Kavanaugh.

Obamacare was constitutional and I don't know why Roberts went through sll those verbal gymnastics such as calling it a tax.

Yet the Supreme Court won't allow it to be removed. They understand the original intent that it needed to be worked out. IT was never intended to stay like it was originally written. But the roadblocks and the empty promises of the program if it's repealed even the Conservative Supreme Court ain't buying that. You Party of the Rumpers have made a huge dog feces out of all this. It's time to cut the head off the Snake and allow it to die a slow painful death.

They shouldn't remove it. It is not unconstitutional. They don't need to declare it a tax to make it unconstitutional.

Brett Kavanaugh.

Bullshit your ass. You can’t force people by law to buy a product just because you’re alive.

Yes you can if there is a valid public policy behind it. The mandate was created by the conservative Heritage Foundation. The goal was to stop freeloaders. People who buy insurance only when they get sick. Once they get better they drop the insurance. This drives up the cost of health insurance for people who regularly pay in.

Brett Kavanaugh.

Yes you can if there is a valid public policy behind it. The mandate was created by the conservative Heritage Foundation. The goal was to stop freeloaders. People who buy insurance only when they get sick. Once they get better they drop the insurance. This drives up the cost of health insurance for people who regularly pay in.
No, the gov cannot force people to buy a product by law. Deeming it a tax was the only way it could go through.

Forum List

Back