Reagan nailed this in 1964, and it's even more true today

And he had a damn good speech writer too.
He delivered it with heart.

That he did. If only Trump had his cool.
If only Trump had his delivery. But I guess it wouldn't matter that much. The MSM will attack him no matter what. Liberals are evil.

Yeah. Liberals get pissy about Presidents who destroy the economy and take all their hard earned money and give it to billionaires.

When Reagan declared war on unions, he told workers that unions were scum who protected bad workers and kept good workers from getting the raises they deserved. Everyone would make more money when the unions were gone.

Workers are still waiting for that raise. The destruction of unions caused wages to flatline for 40 years. American workers have some of the lowest hourly wages in the first world, and they’re the only workers in the first world who aren’t guaranteed of health insurance coverage.

When Reagan was elected, working men and women owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Today they’re getting earned income credits and food stamps. They’re sick, broke and unemployed.

With each crash, working men and women have ended up worse off and the rich have gotten richer.

But keep voting Republican. Time to finish off the middle class. They still have SOME money left. The rich don’t have it ALL - yet.

To note.....under Obama the rich got richer. The middle class stagnated and the poor got poorer.

And under Rump, my monthly cost of Medicare just went up again. Under Obama, it stayed at 105 bucks a month. Under Rump, it's gone to 135 a month and just rose to 144 a month. I worked damned hard to be in the Middle Class but we are a disappearing breed these days. But we aren't, as a whole, going up. We are going down.

It would have went up under Hillary also.

Hillary isn't sitting in that chair so stop making shit up. Under Obama, it didn't go up because Obama didn't lower the Medicare or raise the SS like Rump has for him to try and pay for his other programs. My medicare payment went up because the Rich were given those tidy tax breaks. Yes, the books show where I got a tax break as well but it got eaten up and more by the methods for the Middle Class to pay for the Rich to buy that new Yauht.
Oh! So all those Medicare scams on the TV all day aren't driving the cost up?

I don't know. I am nut eligble to use them. All of them takes over by canceling your Med B and I need to keep it to keep Tricare. And I question anything that I see over and over on TV. Sounds like a bunch of Rip offs when a simple addition of a insurance would cover it much cheaper and leave you in complete control.

If only Trump had his delivery. But I guess it wouldn't matter that much. The MSM will attack him no matter what. Liberals are evil.

Yeah. Liberals get pissy about Presidents who destroy the economy and take all their hard earned money and give it to billionaires.

When Reagan declared war on unions, he told workers that unions were scum who protected bad workers and kept good workers from getting the raises they deserved. Everyone would make more money when the unions were gone.

Workers are still waiting for that raise. The destruction of unions caused wages to flatline for 40 years. American workers have some of the lowest hourly wages in the first world, and they’re the only workers in the first world who aren’t guaranteed of health insurance coverage.

When Reagan was elected, working men and women owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Today they’re getting earned income credits and food stamps. They’re sick, broke and unemployed.

With each crash, working men and women have ended up worse off and the rich have gotten richer.

But keep voting Republican. Time to finish off the middle class. They still have SOME money left. The rich don’t have it ALL - yet.

To note.....under Obama the rich got richer. The middle class stagnated and the poor got poorer.

And under Rump, my monthly cost of Medicare just went up again. Under Obama, it stayed at 105 bucks a month. Under Rump, it's gone to 135 a month and just rose to 144 a month. I worked damned hard to be in the Middle Class but we are a disappearing breed these days. But we aren't, as a whole, going up. We are going down.

You speaking for Hillary now? What next, you going to channel E. Poe?

I don't have to speak for her. She supported corporate health care.

But you DID try and speak for her. No amount of squirming can change that.

LOL........the courts even had to smack her down over it. Hillary wasn't about to change who she was. But go ahead and get upset at me for pointing it out rather than at Hillary that is who she is.

Hillary is a non entity these days. You are still fighting 2016. You keep ignoring that 2020 ain't 2016 and a lot has changed since then. And Rump's base is steadily shrinking. His GOP party support isn't nearly as strong. He's insulted way too many high ranking GOPer and still continues trying to blame everything on someone else. Harry Truman once said about being President, "The Buck stops here". He didn't mean to just punt it down the field and blame your offensive and defensive lines for both losing and not regaining the ball.

I don't think you read what I said. Screw Trump. Just because I tell the truth about Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump.

Hillary has zero to do with 2020 elections. So why are you dwelling on her so much, you want her, don't you. Really want her.

The remark was that medical expenses went up and it was because of Trump. Granted, he lied about his "great health care plan that everyone was going to love" just like he lied about everything.

I simply noted that if Hillary would have won in 2016, health care still goes up. The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that.

Hillary was smacked down for her behind the doors meeting with the medical and pharmacuetical lobbyists.

They wrote Obamacare which is why nothing was done about the cost side.
"The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that." If that were true, then the ACA would have never been passed. Come on now.

Hillary isn't sitting in that chair so stop making shit up. Under Obama, it didn't go up because Obama didn't lower the Medicare or raise the SS like Rump has for him to try and pay for his other programs. My medicare payment went up because the Rich were given those tidy tax breaks. Yes, the books show where I got a tax break as well but it got eaten up and more by the methods for the Middle Class to pay for the Rich to buy that new Yauht.

I don't know. I am nut eligble to use them. All of them takes over by canceling your Med B and I need to keep it to keep Tricare. And I question anything that I see over and over on TV. Sounds like a bunch of Rip offs when a simple addition of a insurance would cover it much cheaper and leave you in complete control.

LOL........the courts even had to smack her down over it. Hillary wasn't about to change who she was. But go ahead and get upset at me for pointing it out rather than at Hillary that is who she is.

Hillary is a non entity these days. You are still fighting 2016. You keep ignoring that 2020 ain't 2016 and a lot has changed since then. And Rump's base is steadily shrinking. His GOP party support isn't nearly as strong. He's insulted way too many high ranking GOPer and still continues trying to blame everything on someone else. Harry Truman once said about being President, "The Buck stops here". He didn't mean to just punt it down the field and blame your offensive and defensive lines for both losing and not regaining the ball.

I don't think you read what I said. Screw Trump. Just because I tell the truth about Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump.

Hillary has zero to do with 2020 elections. So why are you dwelling on her so much, you want her, don't you. Really want her.
If this was '94.. Mmmm MM! Bob Hillary was hawt!
Dat ass! Woo!
Billy didn't pick her because she didn't look good.
Yeah, I had a couple Hillary sessions back in the day! :auiqs.jpg:

The remark was that medical expenses went up and it was because of Trump. Granted, he lied about his "great health care plan that everyone was going to love" just like he lied about everything.

I simply noted that if Hillary would have won in 2016, health care still goes up. The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that.

Hillary was smacked down for her behind the doors meeting with the medical and pharmacuetical lobbyists.

"The corporate Dem's which are Obama and Hillary is all about corporate profits and aren't about to harm that." If that were true, then the ACA would have never been passed. Come on now.
That was all about the Cloward-Piven strategy. Of course the globalists/commies all voted in lockstep for it. Then the compromised SC justice let it be called a tax. Know who did a lot of legwork for that?
Brett Kavanaugh.
Surprise! He's a left-leaning moderate at best.
The left demonized one of their own, bigly.

He delivered it with notes, and a teleprompter later. Stooge that you are. He acted the "heart" part.
He was an A-list actor. He really did love America, so it wasn't a stretch of a role.
He was a B lister at best. He loved unions, they supported him and got him elected early. Interesting. And it wasn't a stretch of the role of loving America, it was a stretch of acting it.

That was all about the Cloward-Piven strategy. Of course the globalists/commies all voted in lockstep for it. Then the compromised SC justice let it be called a tax. Know who did a lot of legwork for that?
Brett Kavanaugh.
Surprise! He's a left-leaning moderate at best.
The left demonized one of their own, bigly.
Talk to Chief Justice John Roberts about that.

He delivered it with notes, and a teleprompter later. Stooge that you are. He acted the "heart" part.
He was an A-list actor. He really did love America, so it wasn't a stretch of a role.
He was a B lister at best. He loved unions, they supported him and got him elected early. Interesting. And it wasn't a stretch of the role of loving America, it was a stretch of acting it.
Oh STFU. The deep state forced H.W. Bush on him as a vice president and then had him shot 70 days into his presidency so H.W. could be calling the shots.
The Globalist H.W. Bush called the shots for most of Reagan's presidency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/05/top...it-surge-29-percent-to-6-billion-dollars.html

Profits are booming at health insurance companies

The one that got away: Obamacare and the drug industry

It did do something about cost side, $2.3 trillion dollars

Healthcare will always be about corporate profits when care providers are private and insurance companies are private. Than never changed with obamacare.

It did do something about cost side, $2.3 trillion dollars

Healthcare will always be about corporate profits when care providers are private and insurance companies are private. Than never changed with obamacare.

And that needs to change. Healthcare should be about healthcare, not corporate profits.

It was good old St Reagan that got the debt ball rolling.
He was elected because he took CA from a deficit to a $50 billion surplus.

Yes. From 1968 to 1975. During an economic boom when everyone was making money.
Reagan set the nation on the path of destruction. 3 economic crashes in 40 years, each worse than the last.

:anj_stfu:

In other words, you've got no response, not even a witty insult.

Why are you still voting for Republicans? I said at the time that Trump cut taxes, that the last two times that Republicans cut taxes, it ended up crashing the economy, and I didn't think that the third time would be the charm. Well, here we are.

Why are you voting for Republicans to cut your wages and give all of the money to the wealthy? Are you terminally stupid?

Did you hear that with your ears covered with your ass cheeks? Ye be limber in the least, but more likely easily conforming putty for the mold of your masters!

Hey you dumb ass, are your ears full of shit from having your head up your ass?

Those few words correctly transcribed that Biden spoke are as follows;
"Talk about China about being our competitor?
We should be helping, and benefiting ourselves by doing that!" etc.

He did NOT say;
"We should be helping China!" anywhere in that 20 sec clip!

A huge difference in meaning and intent you God Damn fish going after any bait from the far right propagandists, ya bloody fool! You're fucking wrong!

Did you hear that with your ears covered with your ass cheeks? Ye be limber in the least, but more likely easily conforming putty for the mold of your masters!

He did NOT say;

A huge difference in meaning and intent you God Damn fish going after any bait from the far right propagandists, ya bloody fool! You're fucking wrong!

*shrugs*

I didn't say he said "We should be helping China". But you got the meaning of what he said wrong however.

I don't believe I can help you.

He did NOT say;

*shrugs*

I didn't say he said "We should be helping China". But you got the meaning of what he said wrong however.

I don't believe I can help you.

I didn't say he said "We should be helping China".
You didn't say/write a fucking thing in your response with the video, fool! You only C&P'ed the damn fraudulent video that tried to falsely make that claim Biden said it when he hadn't you dumb fuck! Playing stupid may not be a ploy by you...perhaps you're being yourself!

I'll never get the Reagan worship; there were dozens of real conservatives, moderates, and liberals from that era he wasn't fit to shine their shoes for. I guess they got blinded by the Hollywood media machine.

Maybe because Ronald Reagan got things done. He passed major tax cuts in his first term. He passed major tax reform in his second term. He set into motion policies that would lead to the defeat of the Soviet Union.

All rubbish. He raised taxes 8 times, and on working people; hist 'tax cuts' went to swindlers and bankers. He was Japan and Red China's best President, ever, though. The Soviet Union was defeated by Truman's Korea policies, the SEATO alliance, and LBJ's escalation of the VN war and his containment policies. The Soviets went broke in 1973, and coasted to a soft landing under Gorbachev, thanks to Nixon and Carter's food relief and other programs. Reagan just bloviated around a lot and took credit for policies he had nothing to do with. The Oil embargoes, the global food shortage, and the Israeli defeats of the Arabs finished off the Soviets and many of their alliances. The Arabs blamed them for their defeats, and while the Soviets big crude oil producers, they had to import refined products from the U.S. as well as wheat.

It was Ronald Reagan who forced the Soviet Union into a arms race they couldn't win. Everybody before Reagan believed that you could not win the cold war. His tax cuts recognized a simple fact. 30% of $1,000,000 is better than 0%. In Reagan's days movie stars worked only a certain number of movies because it would land them in the 90% tax rate. That meant the government got nothing.

It was Ronald Reagan who forced the Soviet Union into a arms race they couldn't win. Everybody before Reagan believed that you could not win the cold war.

lol the Cold war was won in 1973. What remained was to keep a nuclear armed country with massive stockpiles of arms from degenerating into complete chaos; that started with Ford, not Reagan; all REagan did was run around mouthing off and dragging out Gorbachev's reforms by giving the hard line commies a couple more years of ammo to block Gorbachev's policies with his idiotic posturing.

His tax cuts recognized a simple fact. 30% of $1,000,000 is better than 0%. In Reagan's days movie stars worked only a certain number of movies because it would land them in the 90% tax rate. That meant the government got nothing.

Jimmy Carter cut taxes first; Reagan just copied him. Reagan raised them on most Americans, 8 times. His 'tax cuts' for the wealthy non-producers just sent more money down the rabbit hole of the bust his policies led to in real estate and the stock market. Volcker shut down the stupid 'Reaganomics' farce after less than a year, spanked Saint Ronald like a puppy and put him back on the White House porch, and went on to pander to the bank swindlers and other con artists. Reagan wanted the IRS go after waitresses and other proles and leave the billionaire fraudsters alone.

Forum List

Back