reading about slavery enrages me

Slave rebellions have occurred in nearly all societies that practice slavery or have practiced slavery in the past. A desire for freedom and the dream of successful rebellion are often the greatest objects of song, art, and culture amongst the enslaved population. Many of the events, however, are often violently opposed and suppressed by slaveholders. Nat Turner, who’s fellow slaves dubbed “The Prophet” led one of the largest slave uprisings in the US in 1831 in Southampton County, Virginia. He endeavored “to fight against the Serpent, for the time was fast approaching when the first should be last and the last should be first".

Slave rebellions have occurred in nearly all societies that practice slavery or have practiced slavery in the past. A desire for freedom and the dream of successful rebellion are often the greatest objects of song, art, and culture amongst the enslaved population. Many of the events, however, are often violently opposed and suppressed by slaveholders. Nat Turner, who’s fellow slaves dubbed “The Prophet” led one of the largest slave uprisings in the US in 1831 in Southampton County, Virginia. He endeavored “to fight against the Serpent, for the time was fast approaching when the first should be last and the last should be first".

omg, who the fuck cares? we are bored hearing about it. all of us. every single one.

omg, who the fuck cares? we are bored hearing about it. all of us. every single one.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

why? slavery is not an "american institution" Slavery has existed WORLD WIDE-----and is at least 5000 years old-----and counting in some places. You might be reading a very narrrow view----or even propaganda.
uhm-----are you really BASQUE?

still boring. go get another story to tell. something that has not been beaten to death 3 generations ago.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

why? slavery is not an "american institution" Slavery has existed WORLD WIDE-----and is at least 5000 years old-----and counting in some places. You might be reading a very narrrow view----or even propaganda.
are you really stupid?

still boring. go get another story to tell. something that has not been beaten to death 3 generations ago.

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

oh----you live in a prison ward for the criminally
insane?

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

insane?
i bet you would enslave me if you had the chance, given your attitude.

are you a Spanish genocidal fascist?

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

insane?

actually, a victim. I have lots of relatives thru marriage who speak spanish. None of them or
their families have been in Spain for more than
500 years nor are they stupid------none took Che Guevarra as a savior. Slavery was developed in the
americas---by the holy spanish catholic church
(not that the mayans were saints)

..then like most blacks do, you think with your emotions and not your brain = stupid

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.
They werent backwards. They were just unrepentant. If you consider them backwards then you have to consider the founders backwards. They not only knew slavery was wrong, but they preserved it and had slaves themselves while hypocritically claiming all men were created equal.

are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

insane?

actually, a victim. I have lots of relatives thru marriage who speak spanish. None of them or
their families have been in Spain for more than
500 years nor are they stupid------none took Che Guevarra as a savior. Slavery was developed in the
americas---by the holy spanish catholic church
(not that the mayans were saints)
well, i think you're a total low IQ hallucinating crazy psycho, so i'm afraid we're in a tie, like in soccer!

so please stay on topic, and take your racist garbage elsewhere

White people dont like stories about slave rebellions. They have tried to suppress the very idea that the enslaved revolted. They have systematically punished Black rebellion in an attempt to destroy the warrior class of Africans. Theres a reason they will tell you in school about the Louisiana purchase and napoleon but not the fact that this all came about because napoleon got his ass kicked by the Haitians led by Jean-Jacque Dessalines. They wont tell you that Haiti was the first country to permanently abolish slavery.

Forum List

Back