re-electing Trump means more damage to environmental policies

and i think we have seen quite enough of that already.

plus, Trump is the kinda guy to repeat blatant provable lies right to everyone's face. i believe that alone makes him unfit for office, and if you add his tendency to play nice with world dictators while they implement WMD programs semi-silently, or his stone walling on gun control, or the complete cutting of US climate policies, or the passing of massive tax cuts to the richest that really didn't end up in ordinary people's paychecks (quite predictably) while Trump will claim that it did,

then i gotta say you have a President here who is truly best dismissed at re-election time.
lol So what you are saying is that you are opposed to Trump because he does not support Democratic policies. That suggests that your vote, if you are old enough to vote, would go to any Democrat and never to any Republican.

show me a Republican worth voting for, and i would!
You mean show you a Republican who supports Democratic policies.

no, just someone with honesty, integrity, and good policy proposals according to those lines.

not a total corrupt liar like Trump.
If those are your conditions, you are clearly not going to be able to vote for a Democrat in next year's election.

you have NO idea how important that war on cow farts really is, do you?

On the contrary, I understand perfectly - AOC spelled it out for us:

Miami, Fl will he under water in just a few years...The world is ending in 11 years...unless the United States, by itself, saves it.

We do that by :
- Upgrading or rebuilding every building in the United States...in less than 11 years...

- By creating solar-powered high-speed rail all across the United Stated that replaces air travel...in less than 11 years...

- By abandoning the use of all fossil fuel and nuclear energy, to rely on new technology that does not even exist yet and on energy sources that currently supply less than a 3rd of this nation's energy

- By outlawing the internal combustion engine, immediately putting approx 50 Million Americans - whose tax dollars will be needed to pay for this plan - out of work and on social programs paid for by the govt, adding more debt...

- And of course, lest we forget, winning the 'War on Cow Farts'...

...and, finally, let's not forget AOC herself admitted the United States would economically collapse before we ever got close to successfully completing any of her $100 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT-ADDING 'Green New Deal'...

No, snowflake, I understand. We all do. She made it clear.

plus, Trump is the kinda guy to repeat blatant provable lies right to everyone's face. i believe that alone makes him unfit for office, and if you add his tendency to play nice with world dictators while they implement WMD programs semi-silently, or his stone walling on gun control, or the complete cutting of US climate policies, or the passing of massive tax cuts to the richest that really didn't end up in ordinary people's paychecks (quite predictably) while Trump will claim that it did,

then i gotta say you have a President here who is truly best dismissed at re-election time.
lol So what you are saying is that you are opposed to Trump because he does not support Democratic policies. That suggests that your vote, if you are old enough to vote, would go to any Democrat and never to any Republican.

show me a Republican worth voting for, and i would!
You mean show you a Republican who supports Democratic policies.

no, just someone with honesty, integrity, and good policy proposals according to those lines.

not a total corrupt liar like Trump.
If those are your conditions, you are clearly not going to be able to vote for a Democrat in next year's election.

i like Warren, but i'll wait to see if the Republicans can offer an alternative to Trump, and what he/she is like.

Yes, if Trump is re-elected we will lose AOC's ''WAR ON COW FARTS' before it ever begins....

:(

did you know methane traps 20 times more heat than CO2?

we can all make do with higher prices for meat dude.
it's good for the animals, and good for us too.
especially good for our children and grand children who are going to have to invest in tech that takes things like CO2 and methane out of the air, if we don't make war on cow farts *now*. :p
Oh my. What in the world was going on when there were millions of Buffalo on the Prairies? That cow fart bs is ridiculous. Not to say farmers shouldn't teart the waste in a proper manner but there are no more cows now than the US had in Buffalo, Elk and Deer before they were slaughtered.

back in the days of the buffalo we weren't driving millions upon millions of cars, or had an electricity consumption like we do these days..

and like we nearly exterminated the buffalo, we're now doing the same to our forests (world-wide, with Trump's silent support!), which are pretty much the ONLY thing taking CO2 out of the air at the moment.

so yeah, it's a problem.
one i won't let you dismiss as science-bullshit, lies, or any other label you might want to try as insult to end this discussion.
Climate changes. It has through history. Go do some deep digging and you'll find layers upon layers of the changes in the soil composition, rock formations, water flows, forest decomposition, more layers of various dirt and sediments, more forest decomp, etc. and even sand blown in, Get to the bottom of all that and you may discover it was all a seabed or a lake bed before all the other changes took place and even under that there are more layers to uncover. <You can find those things all on just a few acres of land.

Mining was a load of fun!

Yes, if Trump is re-elected we will lose AOC's ''WAR ON COW FARTS' before it ever begins....

especially good for our children and grand children who are going to have to invest in tech that takes things like CO2 and methane out of the air, if we don't make war on cow farts *now*. :p
Oh my. What in the world was going on when there were millions of Buffalo on the Prairies? That cow fart bs is ridiculous. Not to say farmers shouldn't teart the waste in a proper manner but there are no more cows now than the US had in Buffalo, Elk and Deer before they were slaughtered.

back in the days of the buffalo we weren't driving millions upon millions of cars, or had an electricity consumption like we do these days..

and like we nearly exterminated the buffalo, we're now doing the same to our forests (world-wide, with Trump's silent support!), which are pretty much the ONLY thing taking CO2 out of the air at the moment.

so yeah, it's a problem.
one i won't let you dismiss as science-bullshit, lies, or any other label you might want to try as insult to end this discussion.
Climate changes. It has through history. Go do some deep digging and you'll find layers upon layers of the changes in the soil composition, rock formations, water flows, forest decomposition, more layers of various dirt and sediments, more forest decomp, etc. and even sand blown in, Get to the bottom of all that and you may discover it was all a seabed or a lake bed before all the other changes took place and even under that there are more layers to uncover. <You can find those things all on just a few acres of land.

yes, climate change is a recurring theme on this planet.

that doesn't take away the fact HUMANITY and IT'S LEADERS ESPECIALLY are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the current climate change, that this climate change will be catastrophic to ALL LIFE on Earth,
etc.

jeez.

so yeah, it's a problem.

that doesn't take away the fact HUMANITY and IT'S LEADERS ESPECIALLY are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the current climate change, that this climate change will be catastrophic to ALL LIFE on Earth,
etc.

jeez.
You'll need to feed that line of crapola to someone else. If you are worried about losing some beachfront property simply sell it or don't buy it in the first place.

As I pointed out in a SEPERATE thread, Democrat Environmental Extremists and con artists lime Al Gore have been predicting the world was going to end for at least 40 years...

etc.

jeez.
You'll need to feed that line of crapola to someone else. If you are worried about losing some beachfront property simply sell it or don't buy it in the first place.

crapola?
beach front properties?

dude i'm worried about not being able to drink tap water, or heat waves that could end up killing in the tens of thousands upwards,
all arising from Trump's so called harmless environmental policy "restructuring" (gutting).

Not electing him will kill our economy. lose over 40 000 jobs involved in fracking in Western PA and Eastern OIhio and once again make us dependent on MUSLIM OIL.....Fuck that!

so yeah, it's a problem.

etc.

jeez.
If you are truly concerned about humans and animals alike get a line on this crap and try to get something done about it,

Toxic Algae, etc.

so yeah, it's a problem.

etc.

jeez.
If you are truly concerned about humans and animals alike get a line on this crap and try to get something done about it,

Toxic Algae, etc.

sorry, busy doing something about Trump at the moment :p

Science 101:

Fill a glass with ice then add water until the water level is right at the top of the glass.

Democrats have and keep saying melting ice caps will flood coastal cities. If they are right then the melting ice in the glass should cause the water in the glass to over-flow...but it doesn't.

The mass of the melting ice is replaced slowly, equally, by the water (displacement).

As I said, their science is junk. If it was not, Gore would have been right about New York being halfway under water years ago...

FAIL!

Not electing him will kill our economy. lose over 40 000 jobs involved in fracking in Western PA and Eastern OIhio and once again make us dependent on MUSLIM OIL.....Fuck that!

that's exactly what Trump wants you to believe.
without Trump, you'll suffer.
sure. not.
When are you getting your next 10 speed bike ......got enough wood that was blown over in the last big storm to keep you warm in those winter months?

Science 101:

Fill a glass with ice then add water until the water level is right at the top of the glass.

Democrats have and keep saying melting ice caps will flood coastal cities. If they are right then the melting ice in the glass should cause the water in the glass to over-flow...but it doesn't.

The mass of the melting ice is replaced slowly, equally, by the water (displacement).

As I said, their science is junk. If it was not, Gore would have been right about New York being halfway under water years ago...

FAIL!

Science, part 2:

salt water and fresh water mix slowly, especially in the major ocean currents, which are largely responsible for our atmosphere's weather.

seen that movie 'the day after tomorrow'? dramatized, timeline sped up, but that's sorta what awaits us if we don't do something about climate change soon (or at much greater economic and societal cost later on)..

Yeah, after 3+ years, how's that working out?

Trump remains in office, Strzok & McCabe have been recommended for indictment, more of Obama's criminal administration is expected to be when the US IG's FISA Court Abuse Report comes out, & the US IG reported today it will now investigate Comey for Perjury due to numerous inconsistencies in his testimony before Congress.

Don't worry, snowflake - you only have to put up with Trump for 5 (FIVE) more years...

Bwuhahahaha....

that's exactly what Trump wants you to believe.
without Trump, you'll suffer.
sure. not.
When are you getting your next 10 speed bike ......got enough wood that was blown over in the last big storm to keep you warm in those winter months?

without Trump, we could be spending more on addressing climate change in modern ways (at levels that retain our current standard of living even, if we act quickly),
and a little less on the luxuries of the already way-richer-than-average.

so yeah, it's a problem.

etc.

jeez.

Toxic Algae, etc.

Nah, you are just spinning your wheels going nowhere.

seen that movie 'the day after tomorrow'?
Yup. Saw it ... and 'Independence Day'... both are fiction.

As I said, if the Left's science was real, Gore would have been right, and NY would have been half under water years ago.

Been to NY lately?

:p

Forum List

Back