re-electing Trump means more damage to environmental policies

Science 101:

Fill a glass with ice then add water until the water level is right at the top of the glass.

Democrats have and keep saying melting ice caps will flood coastal cities. If they are right then the melting ice in the glass should cause the water in the glass to over-flow...but it doesn't.

The mass of the melting ice is replaced slowly, equally, by the water (displacement).

As I said, their science is junk. If it was not, Gore would have been right about New York being halfway under water years ago...

FAIL!

Science, part 2:

salt water and fresh water mix slowly, especially in the major ocean currents, which are largely responsible for our atmosphere's weather.

seen that movie 'the day after tomorrow'? dramatized, timeline sped up, but that's sorta what awaits us if we don't do something about climate change soon (or at much greater economic and societal cost later on)..

The north pole icecap is frozen SALTWATER, dumbass! It's called the Arctic Ocean for a reason.
well, watch that movie 'the day after tomorrow' again, dumbass!
ocean currents that transport massive amounts of heat from the equator region to the north and south polar regions,
have been in place for millenia now.

disrupting them disrupts human life in more ways than just a few coastal towns becoming uninhabitable.
entire coastal city regions would be put at risk of becoming uninhabitable eventually,
from risks even worse than CAT-7 / CAT-8 hurricanes.
same for in-land regions, given the rise of heatwaves.

There is no such thing as a CAT-7 /CAT -8 hurricane, dumbass!

"The Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale is a 1 to 5 rating based on a hurricane's sustained wind speed."
National Hurricane Center › aboutsshw

Keep talking shit and I'll destroy every one of your stupid posts!

i was trying to explain how the future could well hold storms more severe than a direct cat-5 hit, stubborn nitwit.

No. You simply proved beyond any doubt that you are a moron! You have no evidence of that possibly occurring. Just your broken crystal ball is all you have.

How do you explain the recent lull in hurricanes that just ended?

"Admiral", you talk in circles and you insult people that disagree with you in nearly every one of your posts.

i won't engage in childish yes-no games, also not in pretend grown up discussions.

Science 101:

Fill a glass with ice then add water until the water level is right at the top of the glass.

Democrats have and keep saying melting ice caps will flood coastal cities. If they are right then the melting ice in the glass should cause the water in the glass to over-flow...but it doesn't.

The mass of the melting ice is replaced slowly, equally, by the water (displacement).

As I said, their science is junk. If it was not, Gore would have been right about New York being halfway under water years ago...

FAIL!

Science, part 2:

salt water and fresh water mix slowly, especially in the major ocean currents, which are largely responsible for our atmosphere's weather.

seen that movie 'the day after tomorrow'? dramatized, timeline sped up, but that's sorta what awaits us if we don't do something about climate change soon (or at much greater economic and societal cost later on)..

The north pole icecap is frozen SALTWATER, dumbass! It's called the Arctic Ocean for a reason.
ocean currents that transport massive amounts of heat from the equator region to the north and south polar regions,

disrupting them disrupts human life in more ways than just a few coastal towns becoming uninhabitable.
entire coastal city regions would be put at risk of becoming uninhabitable eventually,

"The Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale is a 1 to 5 rating based on a hurricane's sustained wind speed."

i was trying to explain how the future could well hold storms more severe than a direct cat-5 hit, stubborn nitwit.

Has nothing to do with man. You're ignorant and arrogant if you think we're anything more than a pinprick.

"Admiral", you talk in circles and you insult people that disagree with you in nearly every one of your posts.

i won't engage in childish yes-no games, also not in pretend grown up discussions.

...says the person who now outs themselves as a sock account! Wow! 223 posts!

You cannot possibly answer the questions, so you deflect and do not quote the post you're responding to!

Nice liberal airhead tactic!

Science, part 2:

No. You simply proved beyond any doubt that you are a moron! You have no evidence of that possibly occurring. Just your broken crystal ball is all you have.

How do you explain the recent lull in hurricanes that just ended?

These 'Nostra-Dumbasses' have already been proven wrong. As I pointed out and listed in another thread, these 'Chicken Littles' have been predicting the end of the world for 40 (FORTY) YEARS...and have yet to make 1 accurate prediction.

AOC comes along and declares the world will end in 12 yeas (a year ago), and snowflakes flip their shit like they have never heard a more dire prediction in all their lives....except the SAME doom-and-gloom predictions were made in 1960, the 1970s. the 1980s, the 1990s, the 2000s, and now this newly hatched 'Dodo-Dem' regurgitates past predictions as if they were he own original thoughts / predictions.

'But, OH WAIT...THIS TIME we can believe it.

:lmao:

Oh god not this again, you do know the great Sahara desert changed from tropical to dry in a blink of a cosmic eye (under 200 years) it was that fast and no cars or man deforestation.

So, you just wanna weather the storms and rebuild elsewhere if necessary? What about all the cost and more specifically : actual suffering (rather than a bit of temporary economic pain) that we could be avoiding?

Jesus kid that's part of earth's history, not to long ago almost the entire state of Florida was under water, I dont get you guys and how much you think that the earth doesn't change.... the earth's climate will change regardless if man was here or not and not a damn thing we can do about it. Even if we run around half naked and hunt buffalo/ live in mud huts the earth's climate will still change.

and i think we have seen quite enough of that already.

plus, Trump is the kinda guy to repeat blatant provable lies right to everyone's face. i believe that alone makes him unfit for office,
LOL, You're kidding right? This is the United States where constantly lying is a REQUIREMENT for elected office. We haven't had an honest President in the United States since George Washington and I'm not that certain that he was all that honest.

and if you add his tendency to play nice with world dictators while they implement WMD programs semi-silently,
What do you mean "play nice"? Do you mean that he's not constantly shooting cruise missiles and shit at those "world dictators" citizens? What should he do with "world dictators" besides what he's doing now?

...and how the fuck do you do something SEMI-silently?

then i gotta say you have a President here who is truly best dismissed at re-election time.
Then don't vote for the prick but just because you disagree with his policies doesn't mean that everybody else does, in fact he won the election in 2016 promising to do pretty much everything you listed that you don't like.

[

i care about the fact that under Trump, things are only getting worse in *this* country.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness. You haz it.

moron.

I think we all know that the morons are the Moon Bat idiots that elected that worthless incompetent asshole Obama President and then doubled down on their stupidity by voting for Crooked Hillary.

Your TDS is making you sick. Please seek competent mental health help.

You climate deniers are the ones in need of competent mental health help, not me.

But since i'm not going to convince any of you deniers,
i'll avoid the whole yes-no game where you just very loudly and repeatedly bash everything i try to prove, with more semi-convincing-sounding bullshit and bs insults.

we're done.

You climate deniers are the ones in need of competent mental health help, not me.
Riiiiiight.

YOU believe the U.S. can upgrade or rebuild EVERY building in the United States up to 'Global Warming Standards/Specs...that we will build solar-powered high-speed rail across the US that will eliminate air travel for all of us 'deplorables' who don't have our own airplanes....that we are going to develop currently non-existent technology that is going to allow us to abandon / outlaw fossil fuel and nuclear energy use, and that we are somehow going to prevent / stop bovine flatulence IN LESS THAN 11 YEARS...and you also believe AOC is a liar / wrong about her claim that her plan's at LEAST $100 Trillion in new debt price tag is NOT going to economically collapse this country, as she predicts, before we ever get close to accomplishing it....

Dude, we aren't the one who needs serious psychiatric help....but thank you for 'self-reporting' regarding the new 'Red Flag' laws, if they ever get passed....

:p

lol So what you are saying is that you are opposed to Trump because he does not support Democratic policies. That suggests that your vote, if you are old enough to vote, would go to any Democrat and never to any Republican.

show me a Republican worth voting for, and i would!
You mean show you a Republican who supports Democratic policies.

no, just someone with honesty, integrity, and good policy proposals according to those lines.

not a total corrupt liar like Trump.
If those are your conditions, you are clearly not going to be able to vote for a Democrat in next year's election.

i like Warren, but i'll wait to see if the Republicans can offer an alternative to Trump, and what he/she is like.
If you had been telling the truth about valuing honesty and integrity, you would not support Warren, who has been a liar and scammer all her adult life.

Forum List

Back