Rasmussen: Trump goes from -10 to -3 in one week

We will see. I think he has a big winning issue on schools and people being fed up with being told what to do. I think newsome locking down again is backfiring.

You are clueless. It is a losing issue for Trump Voters do not want their children endangered or become carriers of the coronavirus.

You're right that Trump is on the losing side of polls on school openings. At least full time openings.

But even though his polls on handling the econ are way down, and barely above 50%, they are above 50%. He's running around like the Clown reality tv guy he is by posting pics of him and Goya products. He's trying to make Fauci a scapegoat, which obviously is a fail. Not to mention picking court fights, which he obviously would be better off without. I mean he can bully his own admin with Esper and the out of his depth Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs, but he is not the biggest dog.

But he's not dead yet. No matter what he does, if people think he's their best chance for jobs, he'll win. jmo

It is after the 4th, and people are starting to actually pay attention......as the 2016 polls showed, hilary had a double digit lead over Trump back then in June too...

Trump wasn't the incumbent then and he isn't running against Hillary this time. Trump's approval rating is now down to 36% and the Democrats are destroying the Republicans in fundraising and are competitive in states they shouldn't be.

Trump is going to lose and the Democrats are going to take over the Senate

It is after the 4th, and people are starting to actually pay attention......as the 2016 polls showed, hilary had a double digit lead over Trump back then in June too...

Trump wasn't the incumbent then and he isn't running against Hillary this time. Trump's approval rating is now down to 36% and the Democrats are destroying the Republicans in fundraising and are competitive in states they shouldn't be.

We'll see in November...

We'll see in November...

In November you guys will be throwing a temper tantrum, screaming conspiracy theories about how the Dems cheated and won because of illegals voting and the rest of us will be appropriately laughing and mocking you as you deserve to be.

We'll see in November...

In November you guys will be throwing a temper tantrum, screaming conspiracy theories about how the Dems cheated and won because of illegals voting and the rest of us will be appropriately laughing and mocking you as you deserve to be.

See you in November.....

We'll see in November...

That you would cheer biden winning shows you are a really stupid human being......I won't play nice with morons who would rather this country go into a Great Depression with biden and cement in our country left wing fascism.......where Art Curators lose their jobs, and racism is allowed to take hold in every aspect of our country....that will be what you are laughing about......you are truly a moron.

That you would cheer biden winning shows you are a really stupid human being......I won't play nice with morons who would rather this country go into a Great Depression with biden and cement in our country left wing fascism.......where Art Curators lose their jobs, and racism is allowed to take hold in every aspect of our country....that will be what you are laughing about......you are truly a moron.

Who's cheering Biden winning? Not me. I'm simply pointing out the truth to the Trump Tards and your severe, arrogant denial of what is happening to the political landscape despite it being right in your face.

He lost by 2.1% in 2016 and had a huge electoral college win

Uh...46 electoral votes. Over three states that he carried by less than 77,000 votes.
Hardly huge. And this time, he has a record to run on. And it..ain't..pretty.
46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

Ask a second grade short bus rider to help you with the math, Tardboi..

No getting around the math, eh little man? C'mon, you can do addition/subtraction.
She takes those three states and voila..she's El Prez.
NEWSFLASH: Hitlery didn't take those states.

She lost 304-232. Where did you get that she lost by 46, Tardboi?

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Math. Addition/Subtraction. I know you were dropped on your head as a zygote but this really shouldn't be that hard for you. Or maybe it is. :)
Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, Tardboi.

Those 3, along with the other 27 states he won resulted in a 304-232 victory.

Once again I ask, where did you get he only won by 46, Tardboi?

C'mon, even you aren't that stupid...well..nevermind.
304-46=What??..Not 270. LOL.

Sorry. Are you dumb? Or just a moron?
304-46 doesn't = 232, you blithering idiot.

Hillary lost 304-232, not by 46.

First grade math is over your pointy head,Tardboi.

That is not true. Clinton was 38 electoral college votes from winning. That was the margin of victory for Trump. If Biden takes Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin he wins.
No, margins of victory aren't calculated on what ifs.

304-232 was the margin of victory, Halfwit.

We'll see in November...

The irony of your post is amazing.

Your ilk has been crying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and BUT,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,,,THE POPULAR VOTE! for 4 years you pathetic puke.

Who's cheering Biden winning? Not me. I'm simply pointing out the truth to the Trump Tards and your severe, arrogant denial of what is happening to the political landscape despite it being right in your face.

They've been told to believe what he says and not what they see.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

Polls are only good for showing trends, not the actualy percentages for and against, and even then there is such a wide variance, they are barely useful even for that.

View attachment 363902
/——/ Let Dementia Joe out of the basement and on live TV and watch those numbers flip.

Couldn't be any worse than Captain Clorox asking about injecting disinfectant into the body to kill COVID on LIVE NATIONAL TELEVISION.
I thought Dr. Birx was going to hang herself with her own scarf.

Couldn't get any worse than this:
President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech

We'll see in November...

Moron, this country IS going into a depression.
Stimulus and unemployment runs out this month, all spent.
Kids can't go back to school due to Donald's Viral Spread Plan and parents can't go back to work.
Companies shutting down now won't be able to re-open again. They're broke.
Wake the fuck up.

Polls are only good for showing trends, not the actualy percentages for and against, and even then there is such a wide variance, they are barely useful even for that.

View attachment 363902
/——/ Let Dementia Joe out of the basement and on live TV and watch those numbers flip.

Couldn't be any worse than Captain Clorox asking about injecting disinfectant into the body to kill COVID on LIVE NATIONAL TELEVISION.

President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech

And here we have an example of the baboon crowd screeching and throwing his shit because.......reality sucks (for him).

View attachment 363902

Still living in a bleach bottle ?

Wow. That was pre-John Bolton's "game-changer-turned-flamout" book.

White House Watch
Repubs: “polls are bullshit because Trump won 2016!”

Also repubs: “Rasmussen said derp, derp, derpity derp! Trump 2020!”
/----/ Actually we say "Polls of 350 random adults overweighted to democRATs are bullshit ..."
BTW, Rasmussen is consistent in how they poll including demographics ( sorry for using a big word.)

The irony of your post is amazing.

Your ilk has been crying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and BUT,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,,,THE POPULAR VOTE! for 4 years you pathetic puke.

Who is my ilk? I've never cried Russia, Russia, Russia. I've made fun of the collusion delusion people just like I make fun of you tards because you all live in La-La-Land

Forum List

Back