Rasmussen: Trump goes from -10 to -3 in one week

We will see. I think he has a big winning issue on schools and people being fed up with being told what to do. I think newsome locking down again is backfiring.

You are clueless. It is a losing issue for Trump Voters do not want their children endangered or become carriers of the coronavirus.

White House Watch
Rasmussen has always been in the tank for trump. No surprised they would only have Biden ahead by 3 points. Some of the polling on FiveThirtyEight have it a little different.
1594871943390.png

Uh...46 electoral votes. Over three states that he carried by less than 77,000 votes. Hardly huge. And this time, he has a record to run on.
Stop with the bull, GaragelessJack. No Trade Jack. Jack of no skills. FlatJack. History has recorded the FLUMMOXING Donald gave to that evil, conniving bitch. He had 74 more EC votes than the feral Hildabeast.

View attachment 363884

What's may be more important is HOW he won. While Trump carried strongly in nearly all 30 states, Hillary only really carried in ONE state. Without California, she would have been buried a mile deep.

View attachment 363885

View attachment 363886

Best of all, Trump took the nation at the county level, not just winning in a few big major cities like Hillary, but everywhere.

View attachment 363887

View attachment 363888

Close my ass. And that was before Trump had four great years of huge successes to ride on against a woman who had an entire machine backing her. Not even the democrats feel good about Joe, they all know he's a washed up shrew, and Trump will squash him like a bug in the debates like an ant and on his performance.

Trump won 3 states by 77,000 votes. Michigan and Pennsylvania are already likely in the Democrat column as there will likely be a stronger turnout among blacks and a suburban vote that went strongly for Democrats. In addition, Trump's victory in Texas was 8 points which was down from Romney's in in 2012 by 17. A similar thing happened in Georgia and Arizona. Now Texas, Arizona and Georgia are in play.

Trump is forming the narrative wisely. He's focusing primarily on China, while also speaking about the economy and his protection of the border vs what his opponent would do.

It's clear that the MSM and Bidens campaign team are trying to paint Trump as not handling the Wuhan Virus well, even though he made the vital decisions that Federal governments must do by blocking entry from China.

The focus by their team on the Wuhan Virus could backfire drastically if Trump uses Bidens comment when he called Trump "xenophobic" for doing so, and also his "Chinas not our competitor". Throw in Pelosi and Schumers comments about Trump when he blocked entry from China, and you have a strong case that Trump not only was far ahead of the curve, but that others would not be. How would Biden react to Huawei? To China stealing I.P, jobs and industries? He can't use the 8 years as V.P as an example of his "tough on China" stance.

Ultimately, the Feds did their part, the rest of the healthcare decisions are made by governors. In fairness, there is only so much control over this virus, the Communists are the main culprit by a country mile.

Uh...46 electoral votes. Over three states that he carried by less than 77,000 votes. Hardly huge. And this time, he has a record to run on.
Stop with the bull, GaragelessJack. No Trade Jack. Jack of no skills. FlatJack. History has recorded the FLUMMOXING Donald gave to that evil, conniving bitch. He had 74 more EC votes than the feral Hildabeast.

View attachment 363884

What's may be more important is HOW he won. While Trump carried strongly in nearly all 30 states, Hillary only really carried in ONE state. Without California, she would have been buried a mile deep.

View attachment 363885

View attachment 363886

Best of all, Trump took the nation at the county level, not just winning in a few big major cities like Hillary, but everywhere.

View attachment 363887

View attachment 363888

Close my ass. And that was before Trump had four great years of huge successes to ride on against a woman who had an entire machine backing her. Not even the democrats feel good about Joe, they all know he's a washed up shrew, and Trump will squash him like a bug in the debates like an ant and on his performance.

Jesus Freaky, you suck. All that horseshit...and still. Three states. 77,000 votes, 46 electoral votes. Addition..subtraction. You can do math..right?

View attachment 363884

View attachment 363885

View attachment 363886

View attachment 363887

View attachment 363888

Jesus Freaky, you suck. All that horseshit...and still. Three states. 77,000 votes, 46 electoral votes. Addition..subtraction. You can do math..right?
He worked on that post for awhile and still gets his ass handed to him.
Bloser would be proud.

Live in your own dreams, JacksMeOff. The only thing that counts is-- --

TRUMP WON.

HILLARY LOST.

LITTLE JOE will never make it through the debates.

BORING. Tell me again how Trump won a mandate. I like stories. Biden destroys him in a policy debate. The only chance Trump has is to try and pull the bully routine like he did with Hillary.
Wisconsin, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina solidly for Biden at the moment. Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma all even...the numbers don't lie Freaky. C'mon, tell me why your man has a chance?

He lost by 2.1% in 2016 and had a huge electoral college win

Uh...46 electoral votes. Over three states that he carried by less than 77,000 votes.
Hardly huge. And this time, he has a record to run on. And it..ain't..pretty.
46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

Ask a second grade short bus rider to help you with the math, Tardboi..

Uh...46 electoral votes. Over three states that he carried by less than 77,000 votes.
46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

No getting around the math, eh little man? C'mon, you can do addition/subtraction.
She takes those three states and voila..she's El Prez.

TRUMP WON.

HILLARY LOST.

BORING. Tell me again how Trump won a mandate. I like stories. Biden destroys him in a policy debate. The only chance Trump has is to try and pull the bully routine like he did with Hillary.
Wisconsin, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina solidly for Biden at the moment. Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma all even...the numbers don't lie Freaky. C'mon, tell me why your man has a chance?
Polls:

HITLERY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

TRUMP WON.

HILLARY LOST.

The sickly guy tooby is angry again with his use of caps.
Trump will get chewed up in a debate. I can see his scowl already.

46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

No getting around the math, eh little man? C'mon, you can do addition/subtraction.
NEWSFLASH: Hitlery didn't take those states.

She lost 304-232. Where did you get that she lost by 46, Tardboi?

TRUMP WON.

HILLARY LOST.

Polls:

HITLERY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yep..I win. :)

46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Math. Addition/Subtraction. I know you were dropped on your head as a zygote but this really shouldn't be that hard for you. Or maybe it is. :)

Biden destroys him in a policy debate.

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 2.02.40 PM.jpg

Boy, you really are an idiot on top of a flaming a-hole. Do you ever actually LISTEN to Trump giving a speech or rally then listen to Biden? If Biden has the nerve to show which I don't think he does, Trump will pound him into the stage floor like a tent stake and you know it.

46 Electoral votes?

304-232.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Math. Addition/Subtraction. I know you were dropped on your head as a zygote but this really shouldn't be that hard for you. Or maybe it is. :)
Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, Tardboi.

Those 3, along with the other 27 states he won resulted in a 304-232 victory.

Once again I ask, where did you get he only won by 46, Tardboi?

TRUMP WON.

HILLARY LOST.

The sickly guy tooby is angry again with his use of caps.
Trump will get chewed up in a debate. I can see his scowl already.
Wishing won't make it happen. You would have thought Hillary would have taught you that.

Forum List

Back