ABC to Rasmussen: Answer our questions or else!

Really? Then where did Biden's 80 million votes come from? If you can't back up an argument and/or won't provide a reasoned rationale for it, you look really lame and hyper partisan when you make silly claims.

That has nothing to do with what I said. What I did say is that polling likely voters leans right. You clearly have no answer to that.

You really should listen to somebody other than Nate Silver or other 538 staffers who are the ones now trying to destroy Rasmussen. Rasmussen is very open about how their polls are conducted:

There be the rub. First they are not backed up by others. And second their own claims are questionable when people post on Twitter that they have been called multiple times by Rasmussen.

The real issue for you all is not that Rasmussen is wrong. It is that they aren’t right. You want the elections to turn out the way Rasmussen says they will.

There be the rub. First they are not backed up by others. And second their own claims are questionable when people post on Twitter that they have been called multiple times by Rasmussen.

The real issue for you all is not that Rasmussen is wrong. It is that they aren’t right. You want the elections to turn out the way Rasmussen says they will.
Do you know that everybody posting on Twitter does not tell the truth?

Rasmussen final pre-election poll had Biden winning in 2020 including in Pennsylvania and Florida and his results were within a point or two of all the other major polling results. Rasmussen polls reported a strong majority (61%) thought Trump should concede to Biden after the election. Where's the bias?

So you didn't read any of the material before commenting.

Again.

It's literally the topic. It's literally the content of the email this thread was started about.
I read many things. You can either answer the question with any credible information or you can't.

I read many things. You can either answer the question with any credible information or you can't.
No, thas obviously stupid. I can also choose not to do so. Duh.

You can sit there and flail for all I care. Or you can read the material. You are the one with only two choices in the matter.

No, thas obviously stupid. I can also choose not to do so. Duh.

You can sit there and flail for all I care. Or you can read the material. You are the one with only two choices in the matter.
Have a nice night. (Muttering I resolve to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility.)

Forum List

Back