Rand Paul reminds us how awesomely crazy he is

Yes it does. And here are some of the reasons service can be refused:

◾People who are unreasonably rowdy or causing trouble
◾People that may overfill capacity if let in
◾People who come in just before closing time or when the kitchen is closed
◾People accompanied by large groups of non-customers looking to sit in
◾People lacking adequate hygiene (e.g. excess dirt, extreme body odor, etc.)

With the exception item four, which is unclear, those things have nothing to do with what Senator Paul..or this thread was referring too.

You said it didn't work that way and I showed that it did.

You're welcome.

Essentially you are getting into behavior that's close to being against the law with the first 2. The last one is iffy. The fourth one makes no sense.

What Rand Paul was talking about was business being able to decide who to do business with based on race/religion/ethnic background.

That's, explicitly against the law.

If we nominate Paul, we will lose to the Dems again: no doubt about it.

I think we'd add more independents than we'd lose democrats.

Not that you care.

I want to win. We would lose more independents than we can afford. The great center of American voters are terrified of reactionary and libertarian nonsense.

True.

And it’s more like they’re disgusted with reactionary and libertarian nonsense.

There are young voters who will become older voters, women, and Hispanic and other minority voters who find the reactionary hate, animosity, and ignorance of the right revolting, and that’s reflected in the polls.

Due tell Starkey, who should be nominated? Let me guess, Susan Collins?

Christie, Jindal, Martinez. Who do you think? We need to win in order to balance the tilt to the left, but if we get a reactionary (1) who won't win or (2) will dip it far too far to the right.

Uh all 3 of those guys are way to far right for you.......I mean if a reactionary like myself likes them, then they have to be.

You are lying: you will oppose them. The center and the right of center, like me, want them. You don't.

actually, he has a point. what difference does it make?

now, if you're going to make the argument that the drone would cause collateral damage, then RP is a nutcase. but that really is not his point. his point is, if a drone can kill the guy, just like a cop can shoot the guy, what difference does it make.

tell me, would it matter if a cop killed the guy with a shotgun or a pistol?

Ask his earlier position.

With the exception item four, which is unclear, those things have nothing to do with what Senator Paul..or this thread was referring too.

You're welcome.

Essentially you are getting into behavior that's close to being against the law with the first 2. The last one is iffy. The fourth one makes no sense.

What Rand Paul was talking about was business being able to decide who to do business with based on race/religion/ethnic background.

Makes no sense to you.

You own a high class restaurant and a groups of seven to eight men came in fresh off the job at the landfill and fouling up the air so bad that other patrons are visibly starting to get ill. Would you A) ask them to leave or B) seat them and risk the 40 or so other patrons leaving?

Another example is going to a high classed establishment and being turned away for not wearing a jacket.

Ever see signs that read "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?

What Rand was getting at, is that it shouldn't be against the law for a business owner to decide who he wishes to do business with.

I know it's a difficult concept for your limited intelligence to comprehend, but do try.

You're welcome.

Makes no sense to you.

You own a high class restaurant and a groups of seven to eight men came in fresh off the job at the landfill and fouling up the air so bad that other patrons are visibly starting to get ill. Would you A) ask them to leave or B) seat them and risk the 40 or so other patrons leaving?

Another example is going to a high classed establishment and being turned away for not wearing a jacket.

What Rand was getting at, is that it shouldn't be against the law for a business owner to decide who he wishes to do business with.

I know it's a difficult concept for your limited intelligence to comprehend, but do try.

Here's the thing. And it makes your claim that you own a business, suspect.

The law ALREADY allows for the circumstances you illustrated.

What the law DOES NOT allow, is business owners to turn away people for their race, religion or ethnic background.

And THAT'S what RAND PAUL took issue with..

You're welcome.

Makes no sense to you.

No has a problem with public health or endangerment issues.

You cannot refuse folks because of their protected status: race, etc.

End of this argument, period.

Makes no sense to you.

Here's the thing. And it makes your claim that you own a business, suspect.

The law ALREADY allows for the circumstances you illustrated.

What the law DOES NOT allow, is business owners to turn away people for their race, religion or ethnic background.

And THAT'S what RAND PAUL took issue with..

As a co-owner of a gun shop I can refuse to sell a gun to anyone I have suspicions about regardless of race, religion or ethnic background.

I agree with Rand. Business owners should not be forced to do business with people they don't want to do business with.

If their business suffers because of it then why should the government or you liberal pukes care? It's NOT your business!

Yesterday, Rand Paul, Mr. Anti-Drones, came out in favor of using drones to obliterate guys who rob liquor stores:

“Here’s the distinction — I have never argued against any technology being used against having an imminent threat an act of crime going on,” Paul said. “If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and $50 in cash, I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him, but it’s different if they want to come fly over your hot tub, or your yard just because they want to do surveillance on everyone, and they want to watch your activities.”

No, Rand Paul Didn?t Just Switch His Position on Drones | The American Conservative

Welcome to Rand Paul's Police State lololol

Wow. So Rand actually trusts government to make that distinction? Who would have known.

Makes no sense to you.

Keep you liberal trap shut moron.

I understand what the law is. The discussion is about changing the law to protect the freedom of association for business owners.

Makes no sense to you.

I understand what the law is. The discussion is about changing the law to protect the freedom of association for business owners.

Shut up, you reactionary loon. You are no conservative as I am no liberal.

You will not discriminate against protected classes at the expense of "freedom of association for business owners."

You will not discriminate against protected classes at the expense of "freedom of association for business owners."

A loon calling me a loon, how ironic. And yes you are liberal it's clearly visible in every one of your post.

Why does any class need protection? And protection from who?

Are we not all equal?

If a black is denied service because of his skin color he can choose another place of business.

But its OK for government to decide for a business what kinds of contracts it may sign, right?

When you start making sense. I'll start answering your stupid questions.

Now piss off retard!

What words don't you understand? Is it the word "government" ? "Business" ? Do you understand English?

Rand Paul just said Drone Strikes in the US is ok. He may have said combatants or circumstances, but he still said Its ok to drone strike in the US.

A loon calling me a loon, how ironic. And yes you are liberal it's clearly visible in every one of your post.

Are we not all equal?

If a black is denied service because of his skin color he can choose another place of business.

A reactionary is a loon by definition, and anyone to his left is automatically a "liberal." :D

The law is the law; defy it at your own risk if you deny because of race. You are what is wrong with America.

Move to another country, please, if you can't be American.

Last edited:

Are we not all equal?

In America, if a business wants to discriminate on the basis of color, it can choose another country to do business.

Forum List

Back